Chapter 102~Embarassed

John Pov

I wake up in...Albanys bed. "Crap." I whisper yell. "It was not crap it was amazing." Albany says stretching out.

"Yea, but we shouldn't have done it." I hiss and she sighs. "You were sad, I was sad it was perfect." Albany says placing her hand on my cheek.

"Wanna do it again?" She asks and I chuckle. "Well, you'll have to wait cause we have 15 minutes until school." She says and I leap out of her bed running upstairs, peering my head in and looking.

"They left already, you're good." Delilah says walking to her room with a smirk.

"How'd you know?" I ask putting my shirt on at her doorframe. "I'm your younger sister I know everything." She says chuckling and I give her a look.

"Don't tell mom I know. What happened to your arm and face John?" She asks stepping closer to me.

"I got into a fight not that big of a deal." I say shrugging and grabbing a hoodie along with a baseball cap.

"Alright well Jenna's here we'll see you at band." Delilah says walking to the door with Mason following.

"First where's the girl I wanna meet her!" Jenna says running in. "She's right here." Albany says with a smirk cocking a hip.

"Oh, I like you already." Jenna says chuckling and Albany smiles. "Well, I have work but I'm coming over later so see ya babes." She says walking back out and Albany chuckles.

"Jenna. My moms best friend, and she married my moms cousin." I say and Albany grabs her bag with a chuckle.

"Oh and John, I lied we still have an hour I just wanted to see you panic." Albany says and I roll my eyes grabbing my keys.

Amy Pov

"Ok guys this is the beginning of second semester so most of you don't know me, because you are freshman. I am Mrs.Underwood and this is English. I also do councillor half day so if you have anything you need to talk to me about I'm all ears." I say with a smile walking to the board.

"M-M-Ms?" One of the student asks from the back and I turn to find a small shy girl. "Yep?" I ask and she covers her hand with her mouth.

She runs out and I sigh. "Every year. Cursed I tell you cursed." I say in my head sighing.

John POV

"So we have like 20 minutes till class, wanna make out in the back seats?" Albany asks and I chuckle at her. "You're such a guy, but sure." I say hoping into the back seats and she follows suit.

She grabs a fistful of my shirt and pulls me right against her lips. She shifts so she's sitting in my lap. We gently rock against each other only stopping to breath a little bit of air before going back in.

There's a tap on the window, and I groan pulling back. "Oh, Becky...hiiiiiiii." I say and Albany smirks.

"I hate you John Underwood, I hate you!" She says running off and I shrug. "Shh forget about her." Albany says shutting the door and pulling me back against her.

"Were-in-a-car-." I say in between the kisses she's choking me with. "So I don't care." She says and I shake my head.

"We better get to class." I say opening the door and she groans. I rush to class and pass a chuckling Sam.

"Dude we're you having sex in your car?" Sam asks and I shake my head sitting in my seat at the back. "No, just some hardcore making out and grinding." I say with a smirk and Albany walks in.