Chapter 8~back to school

Amy POV 1 year later

Delilah is 1 years old now and she's starting to talk and teeth. She says simple things like maaaa or daaaaa. And when she's calling John instead of saying John she'll say on. Today's the day both me and Ricky are heading back to school. "Maaaaaa, daaaaaaa!" Delilah yells from her crib since she's awake. "Hello my girl!" I say picking her up. "You wanna change her?" I ask Ricky. "I'll get her ready and you go shower and stuff." Ricky says smiling while taking Delilah from me. "Hey honey time to get up and ready." I say walking into johns room and waking him up. He gets up and goes to the bathroom while I start showering. "John remember don't flush the toilet while I'm showering." I say. "Okay." He says. I finish showering and I get dressed. Ricky hands me Delilah so he can shower and stuff. "John can you hold you're sister." I say and he nods. I hand him Delilah so I can make breakfast.

We eat our breakfast and we get ready to leave. We're not gonna drive cause the schools are like so close to each other. "By honey have a good day." I say kissing johns head. It's his first day of grade one and he's all excited. "Hey Amy!" Tiffany the daycare lady I work with says. "Hey." I respond smiling. "Bye baby!" Both me and Ricky say kissing Delilah and handing her to Tiffany. "Bye Amy, I'll see you later on at 3:00!" Tiff says as me and Ricky walk away. "He girl!" Jenna says walking over to me. "Hey where's Matty?" I ask looking around. "We got into a little fight." She says shaking her head. "I'm gonna be late for class!" She yells before running off. "That was weird?" I say looking over at Ricky he nods and then kisses me before heading to class.

I walk into my class and sit where I sat last year. A preppy girl sits beside me and smiles at me. "Hey I'm skylar! And you are." She says smiling at me. "I'm Amy nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand. "So is this you're first university class to?" She says piling her books. She has hazel eyes and hazel her, along with pale skin. "No um, a year ago I was in class but I got pregnant and took a little break." I say as she nods. My favourite teacher walks in and smiles up at me. That's when I look to my left and she Clementine sitting a row down from me. She smirks at me evilly before walking over and sitting beside me. "How's it going slut?" She whispers. Skylar just looks at me with her mouth hanging open. "How am I the slut when you're going after a married man." I whisper smirking and Skylar once again is shocked. "At least I didn't get pregnant at fifteen." She says and that's when I'm about to snap but I calm down. "At least someone wanted to get me pregnant, unlike you who can't keep a man even if she had 5 of his children." I say and she scoffs. "Ricky will be mine and that's all I have to say." She walks off and sits somewhere else.

"Who was that?" Skylar asks as we leave class. "Some chick that's obsessed with my husband." I say rolling my eyes. "Wait, husband kids? How old are you?!" She asks laughing. "I'm 21 why?" I ask sitting down in out next class. "And you have to kids?"she asks and I nod. "Cool." Is all she says before we start class. "Hey here's my number, text me and stuff, bye!" Skylar says before walking off. Ricky's still in class and I have work. I go home and drop of my stuff there, I walk to their school and go check up on John first. They're having recess right now, so I walk into the yard and look for him. I see him playing with his friends and I walk over to him. "Hey mom." He says walking over to me. "Hey, I gonna go to work so meet me there when schools done ok?" I say and he nods running off to go play again. I walk in and it's nap time, so I quietly walk to where all the staff is. They're all eating their lunch. "How was school?" Mary asks. "Good, except now somehow that girl is in my class." I say looking down and shaking my head. "Wait the one that's obsessed with you're husband?" Tiffany asks. "Yup. She called me a slut, so I replied saying how am I the slut when you're going after a married man." I say laughing a little. "Nice one." Tara says laughing.

Time skip to Saturday
Jenna asked me to go over to her and Mattys new apartment. "Where's Ricky and John?" She asks as me and Delilah walk in. "Ricky's trying to get John into baseball along with johns friends dads." I say walking in and looking around. "Nice place." I say smiling. "Maaaaaaaaa!" Delilah yells out. "Yes baby?" I ask taking her out of her stroller. She just wanted to sit on my lap. "Ok, so why am I here?" I ask Jenna. "Cause I need someone to help me plan my wedding." Oh god she's gonna be such a bridezilla. "Ok what's you're budget?" I ask her. "10,000!" She says smiling. "That's a lot but okay. So you have you're dress picked out right?" I ask and she nods. As were planning the venue and food and all that stuff, Jenna gets angrier and angrier by the second. "Just relax, you're acting crazy." I say and she gets even crazier. "Never call a pregnant women crazy!" She yells. "PREGNANT?" I yell out. "It was suppose to be a surprise but I guess not. I'm pregnant!" She says smiling. I pull her into a hug and she starts crying. "Thats why I'm so crazy it's the hormones." Jenna says laughing. "Matty knows right?" I ask and she nods. "If you ever need anything or any help I'm always here okay?" I ask and she nods. We finish planning her wedding and it's going to be on October 16. I say goodbye and head back home with Delilah. I walk in and she Ricky and John sitting on the couch all bruised and bloody.

"What happened?" I ask running over. "One kid threw the ball purposely at John, so when I talked to the kids father. The father swung at me and I hit back." I put Delilah in her play mat and I look at them. John has a black eye and it's swollen. "Aw my poor baby." I say getting him a little ice pack and putting it on his eye. "Aw babes." I say looking at Ricky's eye and cut cheek. "Did you at least win?" I ask smirking. Ricky shakes his head yes and smirks. "That's my man." I say kissing his cheek and giving him ice for his eye.

"What's wrong you seem nervous?" I ask getting into bed next to Ricky. "I just don't want people thinking I hit John." He says sadly. "No ones gonna think that cause everyone knows you wouldn't do that. I'll cover his eye with makeup tomorrow so it doesn't look like any things there." He nods and his body de stiffens. "So want did you and Jenna talk about?" He asks pulling me into his side. "I helped her plan her wedding. Oh yeah she's pregnant." I say resting my head on his shoulder. "Cool. You have work tomorrow?" He asks. I shake my head no and he smiles. "We should go out to dinner." He says smiling. "I wanna do something right now but I don't feel like sex. What should we do?" I ask smirking. "We could make out?" He suggests. I nod and we end up making out for like 2 hours. Eventually we get tired and fall asleep. Tomorrow at dinner I'm gonna tell him about clementine since I still haven't told him. I hope it goes well.

A/N another update. As always updates everyday and I'll see you guys tomorrow byeeeeeeee