Chapter 97~Us

Ricky Pov

"Jenna wake up it's your shift." I say shaking her lightly. She sighs getting up and we switch seats.

Jenna Pov

What do these people want from me. If they wake me up and want me to drive tired as hell, I need at least music or something.

"This is Matty's car he's destined to have something in here that I can use. Op sorry Ricky gotta open that glove box.

Five hour energy? A yes please. I drink it down and mannnnn what a surge.

Why is Ricky going this way, it's much quicker if we take the side roads jeez.

Amy Pov

It's around 7:30 am and it's my shift to drive. "Jeez Jenna how far did you get us?" I ask with a chuckle. "Were just outside Las Vegas right now." She says and I high five her.

"I just pulled up to this breakfast place," she says and I nod. "Should we wake them?" She asks looking at Matty and ricky who are cuddled up together.

"No I think they'll be fine, we'll crack the window." I say and Jenna chuckled.

"Ok no I think the best was that time we cut class and went to that concert." Jenna says chuckling. "No I think the best was Saturday detention." I say and she nods sipping her drink.

"You only liked that cause you and Ricky had sex in the bathroom." She says and I playfully punch her arm.

"Well, well, well good morning sleepyheads." Jenna says as Matty and Ricky approach us.

"Good morning." Ricky says kissing my cheek and I smile as he holds me against him.

"See why can't you be all romantical like that." Jenna says and Matty sighs. "Good morning my kween." Matty says kissing Jenna and she smiles.

"Quick question...where the hell is Jaxon?" Ricky asks and I nod. "Oh yeah he's at a camp for march break." Jenna says.

"I see." I reply. "Well now that we're done breakfast everyone use the bathroom cause that's all we're stopping." Jenna says and I nod.

"Alright Amy drive driver." She says throwing me the keys. "Yes ma'am." I reply starting the car and revving the engine.

"Oh get it Amy damnnnnnn!" Matty says and I chuckle.

Delilah Pov

I wake up to John singing and I furrow my eyebrows. "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED INNNNNNNNNNN!" He yells and I give him a funny look.

"Good morning Dels," he says dipping the shaver into water. "Good morning, what exactly is this?" I ask and he chuckles.

"What a guy can't shave and listen to Taylor Swift at the same time?" John asks and I shake my head.

"You can but it's kinda weird." I respond and he shrugs. "Yeah what's wrong with guys listening to Taylor Swift and shaving?" Mason says appearing from behind John.

"And what exactly are you shaving Mason skin?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Whateves." He said and I chuckle. "Well mush brains, hurry up because we have to be in Phoenix pretty soon." I say looking at my watch.

"Yes Delilah." John says and I walk out sitting on the couch in the room. "Ok, pack up." John says walking out of the bathroom with Mason. "I'm packed I just need to use the bathroom." I say leaving and using the bathroom.

Amy Pov

"Remind me never to get into the car with Jenna ever again!" Ricky yells and I chuckle. "Oh shut up I'm a good driver." Jenna says and we all chuckle laughs.