Chapter 72~Under the stars

Amy POV

Well this is the day I tell Jenna I'm leaving New York and moving back to California. "I'm nervous." I say pacing around the room and Ricky sighs. "Honey it's gonna be fine." He says kissing my cheek and stopping me from pacing. "I mean I'll be there with you, I'm sure she's gonna understand." He says and I nod still feeling nervous.

"Come in!" Jenna yells as we knock on her door. "Oh hey Ames." She says hugging me, her cast and neck brace is still on but she only has a sling on her arm now. "Uh hey, me and Ricky need to talk to you and Matty." I say and her face drops. "Your seriously pregnant again!?" She questions. "No no, nothing like that c-c-can w-we jjust go to the living r-r-room now." I say and Ricky places his hand on my lower back. "Relax I'm right here." He whispers in my ear.

"Well um since Johns going to high school next, and Mason and Delilah are getting big.. We've decided to move back to California." I say and Ricky clenches my hand. "That's it?" Jenna asks a smirk lingering on her face. "Yea, I just wanted to let you know." I say and Ricky nods.

"Ok, so when are you guys leaving?" Matty asks. "Oh umm....next week." Ricky says and I see the look on Jenna's face. "Well, ok. Thanks for letting us know." Jenna says. "Ok." I say standing up and so does Ricky. "Bye Jenna." I say hugging her tightly and she hugs me back tightly.

"Oh and bye Jaxon." I say as he walks in the room. "Bye, tell Mason I say bye." He says and I nod.

"Well that wasn't as bad as I thought." I say and Ricky nods. "It actually went pretty smooth." He says and I nod getting in the passenger side. "Jeez now your dad." Ricky says and I sigh.

We get to the house and it's completely empty. "What the hell?" Ricky says and I nod. "Everything's gone." I say looking through the window. I call his cell and he answers.

George:Hey honey how's it going.

Amy:Did you move or something!?

George:That's who we forgot to tell *mutters under breath*

George:Honey me and Kathleen moved back to Valley Glen.

Amy:Well guess what... Me and Ricky are moving back in like a week.

George:And once again the family's back together.

Amy:Ok dad, I'll let you go bye.

George:Bye honey have a goodnight.

"Well?" Ricky asks as we sit in the car. "He moved back to California." I say laughing. "Well, one less problem." I say and he laughs. "Yeah, jeez I can't believe John turns fourteen in a couple of weeks." I say sighing. "I know, remember when he turned four." Ricky says laughing. "Hey Ricky how you feeling tonight?" I ask looking at his jawline as he drives. "I'm fine why?" He asks. "Well, it's been 2 months since we last had sex. I need some action." I say and he laughs.

"I don't want to pressure you, why don't you just masturbate." He says mimicking me as I sit the wide mouthed. "Be careful what you say Amy...Things might just come true." Noooooooo what have I done.

"The kids go out more than we do." I say laughing and throwing my keys on the table. "They have friends unlike you Amy." He says and I stand there wide mouthed again. "Ok is this roast Amy night?" I ask and he laughs. "Nope, I just like messing with you." He says walking off probably making dinner.

"Ok food!" He yells from the kitchen. We eat in silence and I keep giving him looks. "Please?" I whisper in his ear as he's doing dishes. He shakes his head looking at me and I sigh, I pull off my shirt leaving me in my bra as I cock my head to the side and smirk. He shrugs and I sigh. "You're really gonna make me take my bra off in the kitchen?" I ask and he laughs.