Chapter 78~Punishments

Amy Pov

I wake up and Ricky's holing me still, I look at the clock and it's 8:30. Oh my god the kids need to get to school, and I need to make breakfast and their lunches.

I'm about to get up but Ricky pulls me down and whispers in my ear. "I did everything already. I'm staying home I need to make you feel happy after that terrible day." I curl back into him and he kisses my forehead.

Ricky Pov

"So tell me really what happened during this terrible day." I say and she sighs.

"Well I got a speeding ticket of 150 driving to work, a student bumped into me and sent coffee spilling all over me, I got yelled at for being late, I got fired, I fell in the shower, I cut my hand on a plate, I was all alone and you went out to dinner with some girl." She say and I sigh.

"Well I'm sorry about not being here I actually feel super bad about that, and it was a business meeting Amy. Her daughter is in your-well was in your class." I say and she looks up.

"Grimes." I say and she smiles. "Oh Elizabeth's mom." She says and I smile.

"We have business to do today." I say and she furrows her eyebrow.

"I am going to go yell at that principle of yours." I say and she laughs.

"And say what?" She asks and I stand up fiercely.

"He has no right to speak to my wife that way." I say and she smiles softly. "Your day was terrible baby and I'm sorry." I say hugging her and she sighs.

"Well like I said-" she begins to say but I finish. "You gotta get through the rain to get to the rainbow." I say and she smiles.

"Now let's see this hand." I say unwrapping the gauze. "We better get this cleaned up before it gets infected." I say grabbing the first aid kit that's under our bed.

"Ow ow Ricky jeez!" She yells out as I clean it with and alcohol pad. "Sorry." I say lightly chuckling and cleaning it.

"There all clean." I say and she smiles softly. "How about I make you breakfast, and we have breakfast in bed?" I ask and she laughs. "If you let one crumb fall, I will make you vacuum the bed." She says and I laugh.

I come back in and of course she's watching pretty little liars, she found it on Netflix one day when she was home sick and she's been watching it ever since.

"Ok but who is A tho?" I ask and she sighs. "That's the entire point of the show! We don't know!" Amy says and I kiss her smiling.

"Shh shhh wait." She says pushing me back and narrowing her eyes at the tv and I laugh shaking my head laying back down and watching.

"Ok who's this dude now?" I ask and she smiles. "That's Ezra Fitz, Arias man/teacher." Amy says lowering and raising her eyebrow and smirking.

"Kinda wrong but, to each their own." I say and she laughs. "K who's-" I'm about to answer but she cuts me off.

"That's Spencer, blonde one is Hanna, and the other one is Emily." She says and I nod continuing to watch.

"Wait wait wait Emily's...?" I ask and she laughs. "Emily is lesbian." She says with a laugh and I lay back down looking at my phone.

"Ok well I'm done, can we talk?" Amy asks and I sit up. "Of course we can." I say playing with her hand in mine.

"I'm stressed." She says and I lean my head against hers. "Why?" I say and she sighs.

"Ricky we have three kids and a dog to support, and I just lost my job." She sighs and I kiss her.

"Amy were fine, you don't do the bills I do, and well we have enough to keep us going if you can't find work within six months." I say and she smiles.