Chapter 86~Hanging out

Amy Pov

"Ok, well there's 15 minutes left in class, and you all can chill." I say and I hear everyone sigh happily.

"Ola." Jenna says walking in and I laugh. "Who let you outta your cage?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Haha very funny." She says in an idiotic tone. "Anyways when your done with these duds wanna go 'out'?" She asks and I laugh.

"What do you mean by out? Cause last time you said that things got crazy." I say and my students all quite down listening in.

"Well Mason and Jaxon have a sleep over at Jakes. Delilahs at a sleepover with Sarah at Nikki's house. Johns at a sleepover at Andrews. And Ricky and Matty are hanging out with Ben at his house, so we should go out Ames it's been so long!" She says shaking me and I laugh.

"I have to go grocery shopping we can do that." I suggest and Jenna sniffles. "No..I've lost my partner in crime! Why have you become such a bottom feeder?!" She asks and I laugh.

"Alright...alright Adrian's having a party how about we go to that?" I ask smirking and she nods. "Now were talking." She says and I laugh.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Ricky Pov

It's Friday night the girls are out which means it's just me and the guys.

"I am not whipped by Amy if anything your whipped by Jenna." I say to Matty sipping my beer.

"Ben, Jack, Omar tell me I'm not lying." Matty says laughing. Instead of saying anything they sip their beer.

"Like I bet I could go an entire night without texting Amy." I say handing Matty my phone. "And I bet I can too." Matty says handing me his.

"You Gus are both idiots, Ben shall we cook those steaks?" Jack asks Ben who nods walking inside with them.

"But if it's a kid calling we must hand back the phones." I say and Matty nods in agreeance.

John Pov

"No way you guys are psychotic." I say crossing my arms and Jamie laughs.

"Don't be a pussy." He says and I grit my teeth. "No are you nuts?! My mom and dad would kill me first then you guys for making me do it." I say and they sigh.

"No I am not breaking into Callie's house." I say and the sigh. "Well I guess well watch a movie then." They say and I nod cause I'm honestly just so tired.

Ricky Pov

"Jeez Ben ever heard of power washing? This deck is nasty." I say and he laughs.

"Too lazy." He says flipping a steak. "I feel like Adrian has the biggest butt outta all the girls." Omar says and I shake my head. "Amy had three kids, and that thing in yoga pants...goddamn." I say and they laugh.

"Amy's always been cute though. Like she never ages it's weird." Ben says and I nod. "I bet it's all that face cream, and all that extra time she spends in the bathroom." I say and Matty laughs shaking his head.

"Dude please, she's probably taking care of her female needs since you can't do it hard enough." Jack says and I fake laugh.

"How'd you guys know, you've never seen us on a Friday night with no kids. Plus Amy does not have a vibrater." I say and they laugh.

"Oh I think she's probably doing what Grace created in Sophomore year." Jack says and I fake puke. "She did it once she told me, unlike Grace who does it on a daily basis cause it's all muscle...in some places." I say and everyone erupts in laughter.