Chapter 41~cruise

Amy pov
So today we're in St.John Antigua and it's so hot damn. I get Delilah ready, I put her hair in a pony, and dress her in shorts and a tank top. Ricky gets john ready and puts him in shorts and a tank as well. I leave mason in a one that's shorts and a tshirt.

"Ok guys lets go!" I say picking Mason up, we eat a quick let breakfast and get off the boat. We get to the beach and it's so nice. Ricky immediately dashes into the water with the kids, I prefer to tan a little. Ricky comes out and hands me Mason since he was a little fussy in the water.

I'm laying on my stomach with Mason sleeping on the other little blanket infront of me, but of course I have my hand on his arm just in case anyone tries to kidnap him or her crawls away.

Mason finally wakes up and he looks much happier than before. "Hi my baby, ready to go in the water?" I ask placing on my legs. He grins happily, and I walk with him all the way to the water.

John dives under the water along with Delilah while Ricky sits on a floater watching them. "Hi." This is kinda the first time me and him have really talked today. "Hi." He reaches forward and lightly kisses me. I place mason on him and play around with Delilah and John.

Delilah still has trouble swimming so she chooses to cling onto me the entire time which I don't mind. It close to when we have to bored so we make our way back to the boat.

The kids go to a kids club, which we didn't want to put them in but they begged so we put them in. Ricky and I are still pretty much quiet and not talking.

"Are we okay?" I ask. "We're fine Amy." He says smiling and wrapping his arm around me. "How come your so quiet?" I ask leaning on him. "Amy, it's hard having the kids constantly around us, like sometimes I just wanna press you up against the wall and kiss you hard but, I can't cause the kids are right there. I love the kids but they're in the way sometimes." He sighs leaning against the rail. "I know, but tomorrow since we're still gonna be at sea, the kids are with the kid group all day." I smirk at him. "I know I mad a to do list." He pulls it out of his pocket and hands it to me.

Ricky's to do list:
1:have sex with Amy
2:go swimming with Amy
3:go to the nightclub on the boat with Amy
4:explore with Amy
5:make in front of people to make them cringe with Amy
6:go to dinner with Amy
7:go swimming again with Amy
8:watch a movie with Amy
9:pick the kids up with Amy

"Huh sounds good to me." He smiles and kisses me. "This is one of those times where self control is key." He breathes against my lips. "Uh-we should probably go get the kids." I stutter against his lips. "Oh Amy when are you gonna, finally get used to me doing that?" He asks slinging his arm around my shoulders. "Probably never." I laugh.

The kids are in bed and me and Ricky, just watch tv reading the subtitles. "I'm so excited for tomorrow." I whisper being careful not to wake Mason up. "Me too, we should probably get some rest." I nod and lay my head on my pillow, from there on its lights out.

*knock, kncok* "hey we're here to pick up the kids for kids club." I'm still asleep but Ricky probably got the kids up already. He gets back into bed and falls back asleep and so do I.

10:00 we haven't slept this late in years. The phone starts ringing wildly. "Yes?" I answer. "Amy! It's Jenna! Oh god Amy are you okay?!" She questions. "No the ships sinking and I'm dying, of course I'm fine!" I say laughing. "Good, good. Are the kids safe?!" She questions. "Yeah they're at kids club, so me and Ricky can have a day to ourselves." I say rubbing his back and he smiles. "AMY YOU LET THE KIDS GO WITH RANDOMS! WHAT IF THE SHIP SINKS!" Jenna yells. "No no, that's it im FaceTimeing you."