Chapter 75~Hospital visits

Amy Pov

It's been a week since the whole incident, and we're all still shaken up. Ricky and I haven't even finished our house, because I'm so busy with Grace and Jack. Not that I mind though, their health is most important, after all she is one of my best friends and my step sister.

"Uh John honey, I have to go and see Grace and Jack. Do you mind taking Nathan to football practice?" I ask him and he nods. "No problem mom." He says and kiss his cheek.

I get in my familiar and comfortable orange SUV and I drive all the way to the hospital where in fact John was born. 

Grace woke up but Jack is still in a coma. "Hey Grace."I say as cheerily as possible. she just looks at me then back out the window. "Grace i know it hurts honey, but this is just like that time around christmas. he will wake up Grace, we just need to have faith." I say and she sobs, and I hold her. "You should see Nathan, Grace he really needs his mom in a time like this." I say and she nods. "Ill tell John to bring him here, after hes done football practice." I say and she nods.

Nathan comes and I decide to let him and Grace be together. "Mom whats for dinner?" John asks when we finally get home, I shrug and walk in smelling nothing and finding Ricky watching tv. I just shake my head and walk to Johns  room slamming the door.

"Cmon Amy open the door!" Ricky said banging on the door. I didn't say anything but instead I put my headphones in and blasted my music.

It's around 10:00 which means the kids are asleep, I walk outside and find Ricky sitting on the roof.

"Amy I'm sorry honey, I should've cooked. Your already doing so much, the least I could've done was cook you dinner." Ricky said squishing me in a hug. "It's fine." I say crossing my arms.

"No it's not fine. But I do have a surprise I want to ahow you." He said and I sighed. "What?" I question bored.

"I, finished the house." He says smiling softly and I kiss his cheek. "I love you I love you!" I say repeatedly kissing his cheek.

"So, first thing tomorrow when we wake up we're moving in." He said and I smiled.

We fall asleep and before I know it it's morning. "Mommy wake up we're moving....again!" Mason yelled jumping up and down on the sofa bed.

"Mason be careful tha- *POP!*" the blowup mattress pops sending Mason falling onto me.

We both erupt into balls of laughter, and I kiss my little boys head.

"Ok are we ready?!" Ricky asks walking in, in nothing but shorts...no shirt. I bite my lip and he laughs.

We get to the house and Mason and Delilah immediately run to their rooms!

Mason starts jumping up and down on his bed and Delilah sits at the desk with music sheets.

"Uh erm where are you going?" I ask clearing my throat at John. "The pool with Luke." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"We've been here for like a week and you already have friends?" I question and he laughs smiling. "You know the deal buddy, you gotta take your brother and sister." I say and he groans.

"Mom cmon!" He says and I point my finger at him in a scolding way. "You watch your tone young man. And no ifs ands or buts, your taking them." I say telling Delilah and Mason to get ready.

"Aww you all look so cute." I say just as they're about to leave. "Ok yeah mom." John says before leaving.

"Parents one, kids zero!" Ricky says and we high five. We get to the house and we make the last finishing touches.

"And the Underwood house is done!" Ricky says and I smile. "I love you." I say and he smiles. "I love you too." He says sitting beside me on the bed.

I lightly kiss him and he smiles against my mouth. This time he kisses me and I straddle him.

As we continue to kiss each other sloppily, he flips us so I'm underneath him.

"I mean, am all for what's about to happen, but is this really how we want to spend a Saturday afternoon?" Ricky asks laughing a little. "It's not exactly what I would've wanted." I say and he laughs.

"Well wanna go to lunch?" He ask smiling. "Sure." He stands up and I stick my hand up for him to grab. He helps me up and kisses me, before we walk out.

"Now that we're done lunch I have the best idea!" I say to Ricky and he laughs. "Have sex?" He asks and I laugh. "No, let's go get our kids." I say and he laughs.

"Wait do you want to go swimming?" He asks as we're driving back home. "In a public pool.....no thanks." I say laughing and he laughs along with me.

"Hi mom!" Mason yells running over all pruney. "Hey Mase! How long have you been in the water?" I question laughing.

"Oh 4 hours." He say jumping back in.
"Oh hey mom." John says and a girl smiles beside him.

"Hi I'm Amy's mom." I say smiling back to the girl. "Hi I'm Callie." She says and she points to a boy next to Mason. "That's my brother Michael but we call him Mike." She says and I smile.

"Looks like they're getting along." I say and Callie laughs. "Yeah uh, it's getting late I should go. Nice meeting you..bye John." She says smiling softly at John before getting her brother and leaving.

John stands there dreamily and Ricky laughs. "Nicole who." John says smirking and putting his shirt back on.

"Get in the car Ricky jr." I say laughing and Ricky smirks.

We get officially home, and I cook dinner for all of us. "Well I'm tired goodnight!" John says cleaning up his plate and walking to his room and shutting the door.

"Yeah me too." Delilah says walking out. "Yeah me three!" Mason leaves and it's now just me and Ricky.

"Well, I guess we can finally use our new room." Ricky says a smirk lingering on his face.

"Yep just let me finish the dishes." I say and he smirks before placing me on the counter. "I'll finish the dishes you, you just wait for me." He says and I smirk walking out.

Hmm I knew this french lingerie would come in handy. I sit and wait for him, and when he walks in I bite my lip.

"Well this is certainly new." He says and I laugh pulling him against me.

He hovers over me and he pulls my bra off slow, so slow it's agonizing. I completely pull it off myself and he laughs.

He grinds against me and I kiss his neck. He pulls his shirt off and my hands roam up and down his torso.

He thrusts in and I grip his back. We go so fast and hard, it's almost impossible to remember when we started.

We come undone at the same time and he holds me after.

It's around three am and my phone starts buzzing like crazy. Ricky puts the phone against my ear and it's grace.

"AMY JACK WOKE UP HES OK AMY HES OK!" Grace yells over the phone. "That's amazing, that's awesome Grace." I say groggily. "I know it's late, so I'll let you go, I hope to see you here tomorrow. Goodnight Amy." Grace says.

"Goodnight Grace and yeah I'll see you tomorrow." I say with a yawn before hanging up.

"Jacks ok." I say to Ricky turning onto my side. "I figured, goodnight." He says kissing me and I fall back asleep.

Ayyyyyye update. I'm writing a new one shot and it's amazing so stay tuned for that. See you guys on Monday bye friends!