one direction's mate (a vampi...

By megannnnichola

The world I live in is different from yours. Why? My world was taken over by vampires. I know what you're thi... More

one direction's mate (a vampire story)
found
mates and fears
mates and vampire mode
being ill sucks... literally (part 1)
being ill sucks... literally. part 2
hitting home and bonding
Just a normal day (in a house full of vampires)
powers
headache and school
pain and a phone call
apologies
help!!!!!
help (part two) liam's point of view
taken
finally free
READ PLEASE
the doctor's visit and a small insight to charlie's life
the car ride and more about lauren
is charlie ok?
meeting the parents part 1
meeting the parents part 2
what happened to charlie?
Dilemmas
A note from the author
The Council part 1
the council part 2
competition
losing control
What the hell happened and a trip to the hospital
niall's family
the hospital
authors note please read
headaches
not an update but i would mean a lot if you read it
The truth and a letter
Jealously
a/n
alone
IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ
realization
a chapter with no name
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
forgotten?
instargram?
sadness
Making up?
Home (I hope) and an invasion of privacy!
Reactions
You lost charlie part one
you lost charlie part 2
Just a dress!
Meeting the mothers
A/N COMPETITION
A/N
Attack
Gone?
A special trip
locked away?
Winner of the contest
The threat
A suprise guest
What the heck?
The tiara chooses the princess part 1
Part two
Authors note it's important
part 3
exciting news (not a chapter)
the boys point of view
The Final Task
A question and an idea?
IMPORTANT
bonding (1/5)
All about me!
bonding 2/5
Emotions and family
Update?
Explanations
I'm done naming chapters
news
Important please read and answer
new chapter
Adoptive parents vs real parents
Not an update but really important!!!
The Chapter
New Chapter
Fixing It
The Ending (It's really Bad)

Unamed chapter

8.2K 216 46
By megannnnichola

Quote of the day: she’s my best friend, break her heart, I’ll break your face

Unnamed chapter

Charlie’s point of view

I’ve been trapped in the hospital for about 2 days now. I was going stir crazy. I didn’t want to stay in here because I couldn’t hide from the boys in here. I know what you’re thinking, why is she so mad at them? The answer is because they gave up on me, they turned my life machine off. If they wanted me dead they should have just drained me. I wish they would have! I looked around and saw nobody was in the room. I ran over to the window and threw it open. I may or may not have grabbed some pain killers for when the pain got to intense. I jumped out of the window and ran hoping to put some distance between me and them. I got to the castle gates and started climbing up the trees until I reached the top of the wall.

I jumped down from the wall and ran into the woods surrounding the castle. When I had ran about 20 meters the pain started. I took the pain killer needle in my hand and stabbed it into my arm. It spread straight away and only killed a tiny amount of the pain. I groaned and then carried on running; I hoped they wouldn’t find me. I just hoped the mating bond wouldn’t affect them.

Harry’s point of view

I was sat reading a book when a dull pain started in my heart. I didn’t know what it was until it turned into a searing pain. I screamed and the boys ran in. Louis ran over to me. “Hazza what’s wrong, what happened” Louis asked me.

I shrugged and bit back another scream. The boys all looked at Liam for advice; he looked like he was thinking for a moment then he had a scared look on his face. “Charlie, there’s something wrong with Charlie. She’s either hurt or she’s ran away. She might be so far away that the mate bond has kicked in” Liam told us.

Niall gave us a heart broken look. “Do you think she’d really runaway” he asked softly.

We all looked at each other, ignoring the aching pain in my chest I got up and walked to the door. With me being the youngest the pain hit me first so I was the best way to track her. I ran out of the door and to her hospital room. When I got there the window was open and the curtains were flapping in the wind. I ran to the window and sniffed. I could smell her scent everywhere. I jumped out of the window and followed her scent. I got to the castle wall and could smell her scent getting weaker. I scaled the wall and then jumped off. I ran into the woods. I heard the boys behind me. I could feel my vampire wanting to get out and track his mate. I felt a hand on my shoulder; I looked up and saw the boys. “Let him out” zayn told me grimly. I nodded and let me vampire take over.

Vampire Harry's point of view

Mate… mate… mate, must find mate. Must make mate listen and come home. I ran tracking her scent. I came to a tree and saw a needle on the floor. I picked it up and smelt it. Pain killers, smart mate, she couldn’t have gotton far because the pain killer only dims the pain. I tracked charlotte to a river and saw her sat in the river crying. The stream was only shallow so she was in no danger. I saw her mouth moving so I focused on the sound. She wasn’t loud so I blocked out all sound apart from her.

(All rights go to the artists. Hanging tree, hunger games)

Are you, are you

 Coming to the tree

 Where they strung up a man

 They say murdered three.

 Strange things did happen here

 No stranger would it be

 If we met up at midnight

 In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you

 Coming to the tree

 Where the dead man called out

 For his love to flee.

 Strange things did happen here

 No stranger would it be

 If we met up at midnight

 In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you

 Coming to the tree

 Where I told you to run,

 So we'd both be free.

 Strange things did happen here

 No stranger would it be

 If we met up at midnight

 In the hanging tree.

Ooooohhh

 ooooh

Are you, are you

 Coming to the tree

 Wear a necklace of rope,

 Side by side with me.

 Strange things did happen here

 No stranger would it be

 If we met up at midnight

 In the hanging tree.

Oooooooooohhhh

 oooooh

Are you, are you

 coming the tree

 wear a necklace of rope

 As you stand by me

 Strange things did happen here

 No stranger would it be

 If we met up at midnight

 In the hanging tree

(End of song)

As the song ended I approached charlotte and she looked up scared. I ran over to her and kissed her. She shrieked and tried to get away. I pulled away and growled. I looked at her neck and made up my mind, I bit her neck and she shrieked in pain. I pulled away and smiled at myself. “What did you do” she asked crying.

I smiled even wider and the boys came over to the river, “Harry. What did you do?” Liam asked.

I looked at him and then at Charlotte. “The mark I gave charlotte, means she can’t be away from any of us for more than 5 minutes, if she is she’ll be in unbearable pain” I told them.

They all looked at me shocked and then charlotte moved away from me. “I hate you” she whispered before trying to run off.

Niall grabbed her. “Charlie I do not want you to get hurt please stop” he told her.

She shrieked one more time and tried to get away and then gave up. She gave me a death glare. “Take the mark off me” she growled.

I shook my head. “The mark doesn’t come off until we trust you” I told her.

She shook her head at me. “I’ll never forgive you” she told me.

I shrugged and gave her a sad look. “That’s a risk I’m willing to take” I told her sadly.

End of chapter, yay. If anyone wants to enter the contest to design a story front cover inbox me and I’ll send you the email. Erm can I have 25 votes and 25 comments till I update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.4K 28
It's dark. There's no light. Everything is different. Everyone seems to know. Strange things are happening. And nothing seems to be right. What will...
18.7K 996 37
Five young lads who are hidden away when there rays of sunlight. And come out in the deepest of the darkest shadows at night. What am I implying you...
213K 5.4K 31
My kind was treated so bad by them. I couldn't believe how it all changed one night. I was weak and dependent, but they made me strong and independen...
103K 2K 58
What happens when Zayn seems to think he can turn my life around after being away for so long and seeing how much I have changed! He takes away ever...