EMISON One Shots

By thatoneweirdo43

Hey guys so i am a huge emison shipper so this story is all about them. This is a collection of letters and o... More

first week
first letter
second letter to her
true feelings
protect me
the kissing rock
7x10 kiss add on
the morning after 7x10
mood swings
letter to her 3
another rainy day
beatiful days
another rainy day/2
missing dolls
after the kiss
missing dolls/2
hopeless romantic
hopeless romantic/2
another rainy day/3
safe and sound
these little moments
another rainy day/4
why can't i tell her
jealousy
safe and sound/2
missing dolls/4
After Alison's wedding
why can't i let you go
safe and sound/3
the wedding
my dream come true
Emison vs Paily
another rainy day final
Emison chat
After Alison wedding
your fairy tale
the wedding planer
Emison Halloween prt 1
Run away
Emison Halloween pr/2
Safe and sound pr/4
emison reunion
Emison HALLOWEEN pr/3
New arival
stop that
first school day
The dance teacher
Now or Never
baby number two
Real talk
authors note
Emison vs Paily pr/2
Forever and always
First time we met
First time we met pr/2
first time we met final
Happy family
Goodbye everyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The new student Emison AU
Maybe
Dusk Till Dawn
A call
High school Emison
Emison Instagram
Goodbye (for now)
Eleven minutes

the kick(SPOILERS)

1.2K 18 0
By thatoneweirdo43

A/n:Alison's pregnancy details so yeah.

NO ONE'S POV:
Emily,is making dinner in alison's kitchen while alison is watching t.v she feels the baby move in her stomach and places her hand on her stomach.

Al:"emily!!"alison says hurriedly emily looks up and puts the spoon down she walks over to alison and neels down next to her.

E:"what's wrong ali,are you okay"alison takes emily’s hand and places it on the sided of her stomach emily feels a light kick she looks up at alison who is crying.

E:"did the baby j-ust ki-ck"emily studders out alison nods slightly and smiles emily places her other hand on the other side of alison's stomach.

Al:"she's moving emmy inside me i can feel it"emily looks up at her and a tear falls down her cheek.emily looks down at her stomach and gently brushes it with her thumb.

E:"hey there baby i'm gonna be your other mamma i can’t wait to see you and hild you and kiss you ya know your giving your mommy hell being in there."alison gently slapes emily’s arm.

E:"i love you baby girl as much as your mother i can’t wait to see you"emily gently kisses the alison’s stimach then looks back up at alison,alison is crying and pulls emily up i to a tight hug.

Al:"i love you emily,so much i can’t wait for her to see how amazing you are."

E:"i can’t wait till she sees how beatiful you are and amzing and loving and careing."emily says between pecks on alison’s lips alison wrapes her arms around emilys neck and leans into her.she kisses emily lightly and they hold each other.

Al:"em,do you promise to stay with me and her."

E:"i promise i won’t ever leave you two i mean why would i you are a amazing and i can’t imagine my  life without you and soon to be this little one"emily gently rubs alison's stomach alison smikes and kisses emiky again.

E:"dinners is almost done can i get you anything in the mean time"emily lets go of alison and kisses her forehead.

Al:"no,i'm good but thank you really for everything."

E:"you don’t have to thank me it's what i do."emily kisses her forhead again and walks back to the kirchen alison smiles then sits back down on the couch she pits her hand on her stomach and whispers.

Al:"that women right there is going to protect us you don't ever have to worry because i promise that i won’t be like my mother i promise i will love you unconditionly and your mamma will do the same teust me i know."alison smiles then turns aroind on the couch and watches emily in the kitchen still smiling.
************************************
Sorry about the late night updates this is my only time school has been a little hecktic thanks again for reading it means a lot to me and i mean a lot.

                                                   💓💓cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
266K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
38.3K 109 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."