When i fell in love

By mccreeryfanforever1

More

When i fell in love
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 one week later
The next day
Next morning
Family comes!!!!
Day the family met your moms boyfriend
Bojangles with friends
After the family leaves
Moving in
Surprise
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note
Chapter 30
Describing what bella looks like
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Describing how the dorm room looks
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
NOTE
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Note
Chapter62
Questions
63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Note
The wedding
Chapter 68
Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Note
Note
Note
Note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter75
Note

Chapter 56

56 3 0
By mccreeryfanforever1

Going back to baby shower in Scotty's pov

Scotty's pov

After dropping Bella off me and the guys were gonna go look at the tour bus because I have the second loving room fixed for OUR bedroom and for the baby. I had the people to put in a full size bed,a baby crib,a changing table,a closet and a dresser for the baby.after checking me and the boys but everything together. momma had washed everything I have her the money to buy everything I would need because I was getting everything ready and she washed everything up too. I also thanked her a billion times.i had clothes for the baby(like socks pants shirts, bibs, )diapers blankets pacifiers, shampoo all that and more. after making sure wby thing was perfect I had went home and was helping Bella set up the room. I was super excited for the baby to born soon but nervous.

End of pov

The next morning

Today you would only be cutting hair and putting the covers to all the baby stuff we haven't.

Scott and you woke up went down stairs After getting ready and ate.after that you went to cut peoples hair.

About 7:30 after cleaning up the shop.you took a nice relaxing shower and was doing laundry and picking up the house.then you remembered y'all was going on tour and you needed to pack.you put the covers on and was now packing.you packed everything you needed and was now helping scotty pack.you took a shower and put on something comfortable because y'all had to get up at 4:30 to get on a plane.y'all was gonna fly to Nashville then get on the bus and go to Ohio.you left out your tooth brush and Scotty's and went to bed.

Vote and comment please wanna know what you think. Update another chapter if I get a comment .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...