Chapter 28

You woke up and everyone was asleep.you careful get up and look out the window.it looked really cold.you went to your cabinet.you got out 6 mugs.you fixed some hot chocolate for everyone and took them and sat them on your coffee table.you woke up Kim and Ryder and reach them there and then you woke up Danielle and will.you go lay down and kiss Scotty's cheek.scotty.hmmm.i got you some hot chocolate.I'm up.you reach him his and y'all drank them.after that y'all decide to walk around campus.you go blow dried your hair since it's damp.then you curl it in big curls.you put on make up.(smoky eye,top eyeliner only,and mascara.you put on some Uggs, a camo coat that has fur in it.then your shirt is a long sleeve and a pair of Hollister jeans will some holes.you put on your scarf to and go wait on everyone else to get dressed.when they where dressed you all started walking.after the 2 hour walk y'all went back you your dorm and was going to watch movies.(it's 9:00 now) guys tomorrow do y'all wanna go out eating and shopping.yeah that would be good.guys who wants hot chocolate.me saids everyone.(also it's it the second week of February )you are heating up the water when someone comes up behind you and kisses your neck.you turn around hey baby.hey Bella.you give scotty a quick kiss.scotty.yes.i love you.live you to.you turn back around and wait for the water to get hot.scotty puts his hands on your waist.when the microwave kick of you got the water out.scotty will you reach me the stuff.yes.after you fix the hot chocolate scotty helps you pack it in there.guys pick out a movie while in changing.

Scotty's pov

Bella looked so beautiful today but she thinks if she doesn't wear make up she ain't pretty but she is with or without.we really ain't got to kiss a lot so I may tell my friends I'm going to the bathroom but go see her and plus I need to tell her my tour starts again Friday and today is Tuesday.Will.yeah man. im gonna go to the bathroom.sure you are but okay.you laugh and go to Bella's door and knock.hang on.bell it's scotty.okay come in.when you walk in her back is facing you.Bella.yeah she Said half way turning around.I need to talk to you in a minute.okay scotty.you walk up behind her and turn her around.scotty I need to find a shirt.your fine no I ain't.yes you are.no but you cut her off.now Bell here's you a shirt.scotty.yes.I'm tired.well do you wanna go to bed or lay down.yes.you take your shirt off and hand it to Bella.thanks babe.your welcome.

Back to Bella's pov

I heard a knock on the door.hang on.i didn't know who it is but I thought it was scotty but it could not be.when scotty said it was him you let him in even though you were only in short shorts and a bra.you really wasn't worried because it is kinda the same as a bikini.when scotty said he needed to talk to me I figured I it was about tour.you were looking for a shirt into scotty turned you around.you all start kissing and then he pulled away.you were tired and plus you wanted to watch a movie with scotty only because y'all had hardly kissed.

End of pov

You go and lay down and scotty puts in a movie.the movie was daddy day camp.scotty gets his phone and texts will saying he was going to stay with you.and will said okay.you cuddle up to scotty and y'all started to kiss but you pulled away.because you remember scotty had to tell you something.scotty.yes babe.what did you need to talk to be about. Well tour

starts again Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to come.yes where is it going to West Virginia.really.yes.okay I'm excited.scotty yes.will you hang me my phone.yes.okay I'm going to call mom and ask when her next appoint is.the phone rings and your mom answers it.mom yes homer how are you.I'm good wby.I'm good when is your next appoint.Thursday morning at 8.okay that's good because at 10:00 where leaving and going somewhere then were going to West Virginia.that's good because you can see some of your family.yay!!well mom how's the baby.good.okay well gotta go Scotty's here and I love you.love you too. Then after some kissing y'all went to bed.

Sorry for taking so long to update. I have school I play basketball and hopefully I can update another chapter before my Thanksgiving break is over. but anyway please vote and comment.tell me what y'all thank..