Chapter 6

Day the family came  

You was awaken by your moms foot steps coming down the hall way.then when your mom got in your room she said Bella get up and get ready family will be here at ten.okay.then you take a shower, brush your teeth and put make up on.you put on a orange crop top with a tank top under neath,and a pair of shorts.then you walked down stairs.hey mom.hey and Bella you need to cook.how long is it going to be before they get here.well since it is 9:00 they should be here by 10:30.okay.then you cooked gravy & biscuits,saugauge and eggs .around 10:15 you had the food done.so you say the table and then you heard a knock.you open it and it was your family.hey everybody.then you got heys back.where do we put our suitcases.well Sam you hear to sleep on the couch tomorrow but if you would like you can sleep in my bed tonight and I will sleep on the couch.then Danielle and kayla y'all are sleeping in my room and put your suitcase in there.papaw nana Aunt Haley,uncle Tyler you all sleep in the guest room.okay.and when you go up tell sam kayla and Danielle and you all come back down and eat.you walk upstairs to get your phone to text scotty.when you walk in the room Danielle was the only one in there.she stood up and came over to you and said I know Scotty lives around here and he is mine.whatever.

Around 1:30 your family was done eating and then that meant you had to clean the kitchen back up.around 2:40 you was done cleaning.you ran upstairs to check your clothes and touch up your make up 2:55 you made it back down stairs.then the door bell rung And you answered it.hey babe.hey scotty then you have him a hug and kissed him.scotty let's go up to my room a few before I introduce you to everyone.okay.then you heard your family yell who is at the door. My boyfriend but y'all can't meet him into 5.okay. So you and scotty run upstairs.when you open our bed room door Danielle was setting on your bed.excuse me.omg there is scotty.yeah scotty my boyfriend.then she left the room mad😡.whats up with her baby.she said before you came over that you was hers if she met you.scotty looked down at you and kissed you and said no she won't be mine.scotty.yess baby.what do you want to do? How about watch a movie and cuddle.perfect!!then you all put the little rascals in.you had your arms around Scotty's arm and he had both arms around you.y'all were Kissing and the door flew open.you pull away and saw that it was Danielle.you need to knock.no I don't.yeah you do.then scotty pulled your face to his and gave you a kiss.then you say I love you handsome.love you too baby.then Danielle said my whole vacation here are y'all going to be all kissy flirty and I cant go anywhere with each other couple all day.why does it Matter.cause nobody want to see that.well nobody cares that we are a kissy and all that couple be and you are just the one that cares because it ain't you.no why should I care.because you think that scotty and I shouldn't be together.and why is that.because you don't have the best boyfriend ever.then scotty kisses you.then when he pulls away you snuggle really close to him.then Danielle runs out of the room.  

Around 5 you and Scotty walk down stairs so he can meet some of your family that came.hello everybody listen up.this is my boyfriend scotty.hey scotty.hey everybody.then you hug him and you introduce him more.then around 6 everybody settled down.your mom said who would like to go to Bojangles.everybody yells I ain't been but I want to try it.okay then you and scotty went to his truck.everybody got in to your moms car and then there was a knock on Scotty's window.he rolled it down.hey scotty do you care if Daniele rides with you too.No go ahead.then she got in the back seat.scotty kisses you on the cheek and y'all are on your way to Bojangles.you slide over to the middle seat and put your arm around Scotty's.then you kissed his cheek.then he whispers in your ear I LOVE YOU!!!!i love you too.then y'all made it there.scotty sat down and you went to but Danielle try's to sit down before you but Sam called her to him a sec.you sit down and scotty grabs your hand.you look up and say love you. Love you to.then y'all eat and was on your way back home.in the truck.babe of your sleepy scoot over here and lay your head on my shoulder.okay then you Scoot over and lay your head on his shoulder.night scotty poo.night Bell bell.then you kiss his cheek.then Danielle yells DO OU HAVE TO BE ALL THE TIME KISSING SCOTTY?😡no put when your in a relationship that I am in then you will understand and because I love scotty with all my heart.you then scotty whispers in your ear calm down.then you give him a kiss.y'all finally made it back to your house.everybody watched tv Into about 9:00 and y'all went to get in bed.you and scotty slept on the couch.then every body else went there separate ways.you gave scotty a kiss and went to bed

I will update later too and thanks for reading this but please comment and vote