Chapter 70

Today was the day of your first appointment and you had been showing for a while.Sophie would be staying with Judy into scotty and you got back.(btw scotty still goes on tours and stuff.)))you got dressed in capris,a flowy peach shirt, and sandals.(it's a Wednesday)scotty got dressed in shorts and a tshirt.you dress Sophie in sandals capris and a zebra shirt.

At the appointment

You found out you were almost 3 months(don't really know how the whole pregnancy works so go along) scotty was so excited.they said hold up.scotty and you looked at each other and the the doctor said YOURE HAVING TWINS.you look at scotty.he had a huge smile on this face.after getting the jel cleaned up y'all hugged and decided to go eat.yall talked about everything and you guys had to go back in two months to see what you were having.you were excited.

After eating y'all got to Judy's.you reach her the photos and waited for her to notice.she noticed in two minutes you laugh and tell her to be quiet and see who else notice. turns put the only person who didn't notice was nobody and the McCreerys were so excited.ashley said she was already planning the baby shower.you laugh and then go to your moms.you told scotty you would tell your mom tomorrow that you were exhausted.

When you got home you got in the shower,scotty fed Sophie,bathed her, he showered and y'all went to bed.

What do y'all think??? Comment below