Chapter 41

I woke up at 9:30 and thought well better get ready for my job.after getting ready which was straighten my hair and makeup. changed into a cheetah tshirt and jeans with sperrys.scotty. "mmm" do you care to watch Carson I gotta go work. "okay I'll watch him love you" love you too(kiss).

At the shop you turn the open sign on and waited for costumers.the first to people had got there hair cut.while you was cutting there hair a 20 year old lady had lauded in the tanning bed and then wanted you to color her hair.after the first to people left scotty brought Carson over. hey bub. the woman said he's adorable. thank you he is my little brother. your welcome. you swept up the hair while scotty held carson.you started on the third lady. scotty said "I need to get a phone hooked up in here so people can scheduled appoints. yeah that would be good.

Around three you ate you a Bojangles because Carson and scotty got it for you.

Around 7:30 you started cleaning up and moping.after moping you went To the bathroom and seen if it was clean.it only needed swept.you refilled the soap and cleaned the tanning bed room.you refill the bottle that had stiff to clean the bed each time people lay.after cleaning up everything you counted your money and you mad 260 in one day.you walked over to your house scotty wasn't home. he came back a hour later.after showering y'all laid down.y'all kissed goodnight and went to bed after watching tv and chatting.the people was also so pose to hook the phone up so people can schedule appointments.

The next day you woke up fixed scotty food and went to work.they hooked up the phone so people started making appointments for hair and you didn't make people schedule appointments for laying in the tanning bed though .

After along day scotty and you had went to Bojangles after showering and then y'all came back home and chatted.after a whole y'all went to bed

Last update for tonight I may up date tomorrow but please comment or I want update into I get another comment and at least 4 votes sorry for grammar