Chapter 16

Sorry guys I hadn't updated in a while I have been busy.

On your way home scotty pulled over beside the rode and texted some one something.scotty.yes birthday girl.whatcha doing.oh I am texting the guys and tell them to bring popcorn.scotty you aren't telling the truth.okay fine I can't tell you.why.becusse it's a surprise.so what the surprise.can't say.finnnne and then you look out the window.babe are you made at me.you don't answer.babe.you don't say anything.he leans over the console and gives you a kiss on the cheek.which made you blush awe is my birthday girl blushing.then you hide your face.babe I promise the surprise is worth it.okay babe and do you realize I was not mad I was kidding.i know you can't be mad at me.then you scotty a kiss.you all start driving again and pass up your street.scotty you passed up the house.i know.then you lean you he'd on the window.then after about 15 minutes scotty stop the car beside the rode.scotty.wait a second.then he gets out of the car and come and opens your door.turn around.he then put a blind fold over your eyes.scotty.you anti going to fall I am going to lead you,okay.then you and scotty walk 5 minutes and then he stops and said hang on and don't take the blind fold off.fine.then he does something and comes back.okay take it off.oh my scotty this this is beautiful and I don't know how to describe it.i can tell.then scotty grabs your hand.

What it looks like

There is a picnic blanket and picnic basket and candles around it and the dock was had a light shiny on it and more( and it is 7:30)

So scotty walked you over to the blanket and you both say down.he gets the food out which is a 2 bowls of spaghetti,2 forks,napkins and 2 cans of coke.scotty this is beautiful.well thank.you both eat and then you wipe your face and look up at scotty.scotty that was really good.well thank ya but momma cooked it.i thought so because you can't cook.well I have gotta a little better.oh sure.babe.yes!!would you like to go sit on the dock.sure scotty grabbed his pop and your hand an you both walked over to the dock.scotty this is beautiful.thank ya.scotty sits down and leans against the dock and so do you.scotty yes he soda looking up at you.thank you.your welcome.babe.yea cutie.i love you to the moon and back and you point to the moon.i love you also to the moon and back.then y'all share a kiss.

30 minutes later you an Scott. Picked up everything and went back to the truck.scotty opened the door for you and he helps you in.scotty.yes.you lean up and give him a kiss.what's that for.maybe because I love you and because you made this night really special.love you too and we better get going.okay.scotty gets in and gives you an kiss and y'all were on your way home.

Y'all pulled in the drive way and you notice there was a lot of cars.scotty.yes.why are they a lot of cars here.he looked down and said I don't know but you could see the grin on his face.scotty you said lifting his chin up so he would look at you.scotty I know you know and you can't tell me so I will drop it.thank you baby.then y'all walk inside.scotty why is it so dark.well I don't know.then the lights came on and everyone yelled happy birthday!!🎉thank y'all so much and you went around hugging your friends and family.after a while of talking eating cake.the party ended.Danielle when do y'all leave.tomorrow she said with a sad face.thats alright oh will be back 3 weeks.oh yeah I totally forgot.nice to know you for get about me you said laughing.thats cousin love she said laughing.do you,Kim,and Kayla wanna join the party.yeah.thenyou hug he 3 of them and Ryder came and hugged you and said happy bday.thank ya.can Ryder stay too said kim.yes.then y'all go to the living room and watch movies. At three o'clock y'all finally decided to go to bed.scotty gave you a kiss really quick.night baby.night Scott.then Kim says guys its 3 why are y'all making out.we didn't make out it was a quick kiss.but you wanted it to be a a make out session .kim you said burring your face in Scotty's chest. Awe wel babe of you wanted to make out we could have.scotty your not helping.are you blushing.scotty.guys if y'all wanna flirt go to a different room I'm going to bed said kim.and she gives Ryder a night kiss.kim is that a make out session.ni but we can turn it in to one.i would rather you not.okay night said you.scotty.mmm??night love u.awe babe love you more.not possible.you know it's possible.guys go to bed now!!!gosh some one is grouchy.well it's now 3:50 almost 4 in the morning.gosh night.then you look at Scott and say gosh she is grumpy.then you give scotty a kiss and y'all go to bed.

So I finally updated I have some ideas for the book and I know this may not be the best chapter but I hope you like the next and please vote &comment.thanks for the reads.