Chapter 12

The next morning

You woke up and looked an scotty was still sleeping.you decided to rub his back.then scotty mumbled that feels good.then you lean down and kiss his back.then you said we'll I need to get ready.but baby that felt really good.sorry but whenever I come home I will be all yours and if you want I will even run your back.okay that would be nice.yes but I need to wake everyone up.would you like to go shopping with us..sure but are you just going to pick up a few things.yeah.okay then I will go.you get off the bunk and so does scotty.you wake everybody up and they ask will you do there hair and make up again.yess.Ashley first and she went an changed.you about to sit down put scotty pulled you on his lap.you just sat there and ash sat down In front of you.you was straightening her hair when scotty barely bit your ear.scotty stop.why.becuase I will burn your sisters ear.then he kisses your cheek.bub leave her alone.ash.scotty.then kayla says guys stop arguing.then you start laughing.scotty then whispered in your ear I love you.you say love you too.then he barely but your ear again.then ash said wait just a sec.then she slap Scotty's arm.you was laughing.so now you think it's funny said scotty.maybe.then he grabbed your sides.you jumped.scotty your going to cause me to burn your sisters ear.i will stop if you then he puckers his lips.you lean in and give him a quick kiss.now is that better.no he said smiling.then you finished Ashley's hair and make up.now it was Kayla's turn.how would you like your hair kayla.can you scrunch it.yes.you so her hair and make up and everybody else's.you got up and told scotty you had to change and scrunch your hair.okay babe I am walking over to my house to change.okay.you was ready and y'all walked outside.scotty came out and opened the truck door for you.you Scooted to the middle and then ash got in.kim Danielle and Kayla sat in back.then scotty got in and gave you a kiss an started the truck.everybody buckled.yes.then y'all was on your way.would y'all like to go to Bojangles and eat said scotty.yes!!then y'all pulled in.you got out of Scotty's side and everyone else got out too.you walk in and reach scotty money.bell here I ain't taking this I am paying for everyone.scotty take it please.nope.pleaase scotty you said with puppy dog eyes.nope that face ain't going to work.you Order your food and I will order mine and the girls.fine ill take the money.he got the money and put it in his pocket.then he reach in his wallet and got the money out that would pay for the food. You look at scotty and then you and the girls go sit down.after he got the food he came and sat beside you.he leaned In for a kiss but you pulled away.he looked at you.don't I get a kiss.nope.how come.because you didn't use my money to pay for the food.bell I hate taking money from you.yeah but I have it to you.so.then you look away.then Kim says guess just make up.no.then scotty starts tickling your sides.scotty stop you said grinning.oh was that a smile I saw he said grinning.no.yes it was.i will stop tickling you for a kiss.no and then you go to get up but he grabs you around the waist and pulls you down on his waist.what about that kiss.you lean up and give scotty a quick kiss.now y'all are made up.yeah you said grinning at scotty.then scotty slips your money in your back pocket.scotty what did you put in my back pocket.nothing.i don't believe you but if it is the money you better get it out if not I will walk home.fine.then y'all ate and went to the mall.you ask the girls did they want to get plain blue & white shirts to decorate with sparkle glue stuff.yess.then you even got scotty some.then y'all got McDonald's and get a mcflurey.then y'all was on your way home.you all walked inside and ran up to your room.then you give scotty a quick kiss.then y'all started on your shirts.on the from you put best friends forever and on the back you put McCreerys girl.then you had your friends to sign it.they mostly put there (whatever there name was) loves you and was here but Ashley's and Scotty's was different. Ashley's was Ashley was here , I love ya and your my sista.Scotty's was you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever met and your different from anyone else love you babe.then you thanked them and they made there shirts. scotty put on the front of his shirt scotty and on the back amazing girlfriend.the. Y'all sign each others. after a while y'all took a shower and laid down and watched movies. Then y'all went to bed.

Updating 2m this one is probably boring but anyways please vote and comment.!