Chapter 10

5 days later

You woke up and woke up Kim. Wanna go get our nails done.yeah give me 20 minutes to get ready.okay because I still have to get ready to.do you wanna invite ash to kim said you.yeah that would be awesome.30 minutes later you and Kim was ready.you decided to call ash now.after you call your mom ask where we're you and Kim going?were going to get our nails done.well Danielle has to go.but mom.no buts either you take her or you don't go.you walk up stairs so slow and mad.you go into your room and ask Danielle does she wanna go.yes!!!!okay we'll get ready.then you thought we'll what about kayla.you woke her up and she said she wanted to go.you say see you down stairs in 20.okay.25 minutes later you all had walked outside.you go and knock on the door.scotty opened the door.he was rubbing his eyes and then he saw you an said hey baby.hey scotty.what are you doing.i am going to get my nails done.oh you look happy but then upset.well then scotty cut you off saying Danielle is coming ain't she.yes because my mom saids he had to.then ashley walked to the door.you give scotty a kiss and a hug.love you babe said scotty.love you then ash pulled you and said let's go.then y'all got in your moms car because you still had no car.ashley sat in front with you and Kim sat in back with Danielle and Kayla.then y'all was on your way down the road.then ash said did you have fun kissing my brother she said with a wink.totally you said laughing.then y'all made it.you all went in and say down.you got zebra with I ❤ scotty M wrote a cross them with another heart💙then ash got cheetah print in pink.kayla got. Pink with sparkles and Danielle got French tip.y'all left and decide to eat at Bojangles.after all of y'all ate you went and ordered scotty something.then y'all was on your way home.when y'all got Home it was 5:00.you and ash walked over to Scotty's. you walk in with ash and notice scotty wasn't in there.so you all walk upstairs.ash said she was going to her bedroom for a few.you knock on Scotty's door and he said come In you walk in and scotty looked up from his phone.hey baby he said putting his phone down.you sit beside scotty and hug him.then he kisses you.you pull away and said I have missed you.then scotty said believe me I have missed you.i believe that you said laughing.guess what I got you.what he said smiling.its something you love.what you he said smiling again.well the second thing you love.Bojangles.um maybe.yah!!!wait I dropped that out side.what??scotty said with sad face. kidding the. You reach him the bag.i love you.so you love me because I got you Bojangles.no no I love you because your you.only because I got you Bojangles.then scotty was saying no. Not because you got me Bojangles.then he keep saying that.you lean in and kiss him.when you pull away you said scotty I was kidding and I know you love me.then ash knocks on the door.come in.then ash saids thanks for inviting me to get my nails done with y'all.your welcome.you are almost like my sister.then ash saids well if you and scotty get married I will be your sister-in-law she said jumping up and down.come down ash I don't think me and scotty will get married.then Scotty's and Ashley's mouth drops.what????kidding of.course me and scotty will get married.then Scott's and Ashley's face turns into smiles. Well that is of scotty will marry me in the future.of Course babe.then ash saids thank you.them you say how would you and scotty like to spend the night at my house but tomorrow scotty I may be going shopping.well that's okay I will leave before y'all leave.okay.then y'all walk over there.you walk inside and say who's wants to jump on the trampoline. Kim,Sam,kayla,Danielle,scotty,and ashley yell me!!!.okay let's go.you all jumped for a while then Danielle walked up to you and said can I talk to you tomorrow.sure.then you go back to jumping.after a while everyone went into and took showers.at around 10:30 everybody got into there beds and laid down.you,scotty and ashley walked the RV. Y'all was laughing and after it end Scotty kiss you and then y'all went to sleep.

I will update tomorrow.please vote and comment.and if there are and Miss spelled grammar sorry I don't read it before I update.