Chapter 15

YOUR BIRTHDAY

You wake up from a kiss hey baby.hey scotty.happy birthday.scotty thank you.then you give him a fast kiss.bella wanna go to Bojangles for a while and hang out with gabi and them.yes we haven't hung out with them in forever.okay.you give scotty a fast kiss and say I will be right over once I'm ready.okay I'm going to my house to get ready.you got in the shower.when you got out you changed into a American eagle V-neck ,a pair of jeans with brown wool snow boots and your hoodie you got made. then you straighten your hair and put on make up and head over to scottys.scotty was wearing boots jeans a Trojans shirts and a jacket.you ready birthday girl.yes. Scotty takes your hand and y'all walk to the truck.he opens the door for you and you got in.then scotty.

At Bojangles

Scotty gets out and opens the door for you.you get out and scotty grabs your hand.you and scotty walk inside and see alls y'all's friends.you both walk over to the table and everybody gets up saying happy birthday.thank ya.then scotty goes and orders everyones food.he comes back and sets the food down.everybody eats and talks.guys what do you want to do now.how about we go to the lake.yeah that should be fun.everybody gets in there cars and is on there way to the lake.

At the lake.

When y'all get out gabi yells for you to come over there.hey gabi.bella here and she reaches you a water gun.where going to catch the boys not looking and get them.okay sounds good.scotty,will,Kyle,and Colin was setting on the dock talking.y'all walk over there with out them noticing.then you and gabi start squirting them with water.they turn around and say I give you 5 minutes to run.you start laughing and you and gabi take off running.you was running very fast and scotty wrapped his arms around you waist.oh-uh I am in trouble.yes you are.didn't think I said that out loud.well you did.give the water gun.no.bella give me the water gun.no.ill tickle you.no.then he starts tickling you side.here.thats what I thought.then he starts squirting you with water.after will and them got down squirting water at gabi he then came to you.guys that's cold.then they stop.bella you and gabi shouldn't have done that were all going to be sick since its in December.nah will be fine.okay.love you bell.love you too scotty.guys y'all are cute but do the flirty on your on time.you start blushing.then Kyle said are you blushing. You turn around an burry your head on Scotty's jacket.scotty and everyone starts laughing.guys oh now she is embarrass.your face was red now.after about 5 minutes hiding into Scotty's jacket your face was not red anymore.they everyone starts coming up and poking your sides and saying someone still blushes over scotty boy.your face was red now.then you heard scotty saying guys I think that's enough said scotty grinning and laughing.after another 5 minutes your face was back to normal..you guys it's 5:30 we should be going.y'all wanna come.yeah.okay come meet me at my house.y'all got into your trucks and left an was on your way to your house.

Guys the next chapter is going to be fishing her birthday out and I will be updating that 2m(Tomorrow.)and please vote and comment. My other fanfic is called meeting a handsome guy.