Chapter 64

When you woke up scotty had Bella feeding her.you gave scotty a kiss and went to the bathroom to get ready for work.you put your hair in a high pony tail,simple make up,pants and a Red Sox shirt.(let's say it's August 27. also school let's say start September 10) you give scotty a kiss and the rest a kiss on the cheek.scotty when Sophie gets up feed her pears. "alright babe" you walk over to work and started getting everything set up.after getting it set up no one was there yet so you run over to your house to get your lab top.while waiting on people to come you were gonna look at wedding stuff. You thought why not have it as a country.you look up your dress(let's say it's white,long .brown belt, brown cowgirl,) white flowers you thought but you will ask scotty to make sure. Someone came In so you done there hair.you had thought about calling your friends this weekend to come stay or maybe not.

After 7:30 you Closed the shop.

When you got home you took a shower and then came downstairs to find everybody watching tv.you giggle and go to the kitchen to cook.you cooked mash potatoes,Marconi, potato salad, creamy corn, green beans, and corn bread.you poured everyone some soda and fixed Sophie some food which was baby food.

After everyone showering and talking y'all went to bed.

Next morning you worked and planned the wedding.