Chapter 35

You rolled over and kissed Scotty's neck and he just cuddled up tighter. scotty.yeah.what do you wanna do today.how about sleep a little while longer and get dressed go to Bojangles and come back and lay in bed.okay sounds nice(it's now June 15 but it's a raining day.)You cuddle back up to scotty and go to sleep.you woke up to someone sucking on my neck.and You knew it was scotty.scotty.mmmm.dont leave a hickey.he didn't say anything.did you leave one.maybe.scotty.yeah I should kill you, you said laughing. babe at least they no your taken.i guess.y'all kiss and then get dressed.you pull up your hair into a high pony tail and put on a little bit of makeup with Scotty's outfit he got you on valentines day. Scotty had also changed into his outfit and while you were changing he was trying to give me another hickey.scotty yeah.will you get off you said laughing.fine.scotty and I got ready but before we left I grabbed a thin scarf.you glare at scotty playfully.after that y'all kiss and walk outside.after going to Bojangles y'all at and came back home.you took the scarf off and hoodie and put a t shirt on instead of a tank top.scotty you laid down in your bed.you sat half way on Scotty's lap and wrapped your arms around him.after that you got thirty and walked into the kitchen and the girls was like someone must of had a little fun.nope.then why is there a hickey.well I was sleeping and woke up to scotty sucking on my neck.okay we believe you.y'all hug and you went back to the room to cuddle with scotty.scotty and you cuddle for a while and you decided to straighten your hair.scotty and I kissed everyone now and then but other than that nothing happened.i got done straightening my hair and you laid down. You laid on top of scotty because y'all was wrestling.then y'all had a make out session and then you heard the phone ring and it was about 8:39.hello hey mom everything okay. ope I'm on my way to the hospital to have your brother okay.I'm coming.(idk how college works because I'm not in college but I'm gonna say they have 2 weeks off.you hung up with your mom and said scotty we have to go to the hospital.how come.moms in labor.okay.you and scotty threw on your hoodies and sweat pants because y'all had changed into shorts.

After mom had the baby.mom decided to name him Carson lee. Scotty and I held him and took pictures and the. About 4 hours later we went back home.

Third update in one day and I'm working on my fourth