Chapter 33

The next morning I woke up and snuggled more into Scotty's arms.he must have notice because he tightened his arms around me.so we went back to sleep. I was sleeping into I heard a flash and someone shaking me awake.Bell and scotty it's about 1:30 or 2:00.I'm tired.yeah but tomorrow y'all will have to get up because it's Monday and that means classes.okay I'm up. well in gonna leave.okay.you look up at scotty and kiss his neck.y'all talk and give each other a kiss.scotty what are we gonna do today.well we can go see mamma and them.okay we'll let me get ready.okay.scotty if you want you can go get your stuff and get already here.okay but will you walk over there with me.yes.scotty gets up and grabs my hand and we walk out of the room to Scotty's.scotty didn't have his key so we had to knock.colin opened the door and said he man. hey what's up.nothing much.cool.Scotty and I got his stuff and was on our way back to my room.we walked in and the girls look at us and said remember nothing I won't do.you blush and say we won't do anything.you walk into the bathroom and turn on the straighten.scotty you can use this mirror to.okay.you brush your teeth.you walk out of the bathroom and get your outfit and walk back in.babe said scotty.yes.do you want me to leave while you change. nah your fine.okay.you took of your shirt and put a tank top on and you new scotty was looking at you because when you looked up he was.he blushed and so did I but I didn't care.i slipped my hoodie over my heard that said taken by scotty McCreery.then you took your shirts off and changed into your sweat pants btw(by the way) is peach and so is the hoodie. You walk out if the bathroom and get your necklace and a pair of socks and you walk back in to see scotty brushing his teeth. scotty yes he said after he spit.when you get done will you put the necklace on me.of course.then he did.scotty took off his shirt and put on Trojans and put his hoodie on which you had to help him get over his head.then he took of his shorts and put on his sweat pants with his new sperrys. I gave him a kiss and finished straightening my hair.scotty yeah are we ready to go.yes. Scotty's holding had McCreery 8 in gold on the back while the hoodie was blue and his pants had Scott McCreery down the leg in gold.i hugged my roommates and grabbed my gifts and blankets because I knew Judy and ash would want to see them.i slipped on my sperrys.scotty and I ran over to his dorm and got his stuff.

When we got there

Scotty came and opened the door for me and gave me a kiss.after the kiss he grabbed my hand and held the gifts and we knocked on the door.Judy opens the door surprise because she didn't know we were coming.hey momma said scotty and I said hey to Judy.Judy said y'all almost match we laughed and said yeah. Judy welcomed us in and Ashly thought it was adorable how we kinda matched. judy and ashley loved everything I got scotty and they thought the ring was gorgeous what scotty got me but it was so we spend about 3 hours there and we went to my moms.we knocked on the door and they let us in.my mom has 2 days to find out what she was going to have. an man was I excited.scotty and I visited there for about 3 1/2 hours and went home.scotty and I invited our roommates to watch movies with us and we snuggled up all day.about midnight we went to bed and scotty had told me had a concert this weekend and he ask me to come with him which I said I would.

Updating again later. Vote