Chapter 69

Today was the day y'all was getting pictures taken(August the 2) you and scotty decided the pictures would be taken in an County outfit.you and Sophie were gonna be wearing a white dress with cowgirl boots and scotty wAs going to be wearing a blue flannel shirt,jeans,and cowboy Boots.after getting dress y'all got loaded up in the car.when y'all got loaded up you was off to the picture place.

Y'all was there and was now Setting up the place.there was three signs that said were having a baby(the a was with the word baby)scotty was holding the word were,you held the having and Sophie held a baby.in the background was a baby car seat. and a outfit laying and a couple other things and also the signs had like pictures of bottles and pacifiers, (this is how y'all stood and sat. scotty and you side hugged while Sophie laid on a blanket with holding the sign.

After pictures you decide you was gonna cool a big dinner and invite the families and friends over.when getting home you fed Sophie some chips to snack on.you took her upstairs and changed her into a shirt with pj pants into the family came.you. Changed into shorts and a Red Sox T-shirt.scotty changed into shorts and a Red Sox to.scotty was gonna watch Sophie while you cooked.

Hour and a half later you had cooked mash potatoes,Marconi,creamy corn,turkey,green beans.and more.you invited your family scotty,scotty friends and your friends.they came over and y'all prayed ate and now it was time to tell them.

You look at scotty and he comes over to you.

Guys we have something to tell and show you.you run over and get the picture.because you had a huge picture like that made to.you and scotty. Say 1 2 3 and y'all show them the picture.everybody yells with excitement and everybody hugs you to.everyone was so happy.

When everyone leaves you run dish water and go upstairs to bath Sophie.after bathing Sophie,rocking her to bed and then you went down stairs to see scotty sweeping the kitchen.scotty "Yeah" what are you doing "helping out a beautiful lady." you giggle and say go shower. "no I'm almost done and were cleaning the rest of the house tomorrow cause you need rest and also were scheduling appointment tomorrow to.." if you say so. scotty was now done sweeping and y'all was gonna take a shower. after showering you change into scotty shirt and shorts and get into bed.Sophie sleeps with you all sometimes you give scotty a kiss and went to bed.

The next morning you woke up and put on Scotty's sweats.scotty had woke up and you told him to be quiet so he didn't wake Sophie up.scotty and you walk to the living room(one upstairs)you all mostly talk about the baby. yall got lucky and was having the appointment tomorrow. You heard crying and went and got up and got her.you got her a sippy and held her. You all went downstairs and started cleaning and you had to do hair appointments too.After cleaning you went to cut hair and stuff.

After cleaning the shop up you went back over to your house.you took a shower and cooked tacos.after that y'all went to bed after showering