Chapter 59

You woke up and was now going to fix Sophie a bottle and start to fix breakfast.you fixed the bottle and took it upstairs and reach it to escotty. scotty "yes babe" when Sophie wakes up she needs fed. "alright babe love you" love to to"you go back downstairs and start breakfast which is eggs bacon toast.after fixing that you went back upstairs and woke scotty up scott "yeah" I fixed some breakfast "okay let me brush my teeth." okay you pick Sophie up easy and grab the blanket and bottle and take a her downstairs.she had her pacifier in her mouth. you wrap her up and then you lay her on the comfy couch.after that you fix your and Scotty's plate.after eating. you start to clean the kitchen so you tell scotty when he goes back upstairs bring a few diapers down.you put Sophie in her swing and start on laundry to.

About 2 you were gonna cut people's hair which wouldn't last long and were gonna start dying there hair tomorrow.

About 4:30 you were done in the shop.you woke back over to the house and don't see scotty or Sophie. you walk upstairs and there.Sophie was wrapped in Scotty's arms a sleep.you take a picture and set it as your lock screen.after that you go take a shower and go take a nap to.you woke up to hearing crying.you look at the time and it's 5:45.you get Sophie and change her diaper.scotty rolled over and said "wanna go fix momma and yours."sure let me pack a diaper bag and dress Sophie.it was April so it was starting to warm up and you was excited.

Everything you put in the diaper bag

✨3 baby bottles (already had the formula just had to add water.)

✨2 pacifiers

✨two oncys which said cupcake on one and daddy's girl on another

✨diapers +wipes

✨socks

✨Blanket

✨2 pair of Soft comfy pants

And whatever else you need

You went to the Sophie's room and also got the infant car seat and went to buckle her up.you put a blanket over her into you got into the car so the wind wouldn't hit her(it's a little windy) you Buckley her up good and pull the blanket down to it just laying on her lap.after that scotty and you got in after taking a pic.you put on twitter saying Taking our little Sophie to her Grammys. you put your phone away and drove down the rode.you put the blanket back over her and y'all knocked but scotty laughed an opened the door."momma were here to visit" Judy mike and ashley came tuning threw the house.you pull the quilt down and they awe.y'all go sit on the love seat and get her out.you hold her gently and say who wants to hold her.everyone yelled me.you laugh and hand her to judy first. you take a pic and then you take a pic on Judy's phone which she sets as her home and lock screen.then after awhile mike holds Sophie.you took a pic and then you took a pic which was set as both home and lock screen.after that ashley starts holding her and they took a pic and ashley set it as lock and screen and then you look down and ashley had tweeted holding my niece.you laugh and then Sophie starts crying. ashley was kinda worried at first so you said she wants a bottle.after fixing the bottle you gave her it and ashley fed her. which she posted on twitter saying first time feeding my niece 😊 you look at scotty and he had a smile on his face which was about the size of Texas you kiss his cheek.

About two hours later you went to your moms.you open the door and yell mom I'm home.she runs threw the house and takes the car seat aways and walks to the living room fast to get Sophie out.you laugh on go hug Carson and Walter. Walter and your mom took photos of holding the baby.you just held Carson and talked to him. Carson looked at you and said can I hold her now.you said why sure.you sat him on Scotty's lap and got up and got Sophie and reach her to Carson but had scotty to help him hold her.you all took photos and you put on twitter my baby bro already loving my daughter.❤️❤️!! Carson fed her to and then you changed her diaper.

Around 8:12 you And scotty decided to leave so you buckled her back up put the blanket over her and then went to the truck after hugging the family. you was now on your way home.you bath Sophie and fed her and now she was sleep.you and scotty took a shower and was off to bed after eating some spaghetti.

Vote and comment and comment ideas of what should happen in the next chapter.