Chapter 30

Scotty had woke you up about 4:30 because y'all's plane left at 5:30.you got up after giving scotty a kiss.you braid you're hair to the side.you put on yoga caprez(black) a pink cold shoulder button up(from rue 21), a pair of hot pink converse and a peach scarf.you put a light pink eyeshadow on with white at the top eyeliner mascara after that you and scotty leave.scotty was dressed in a pair of sweats and a had quarter sleeve shirt(black and blue).

On the plane✈️

You sat beside the window while scotty sat beside you.then beside scotty was Ashley then behind you was Judy and mike.after y'all got in the air you put your beets on your head and laid on Scotty's shoulder.you look at him and give him a kiss on the check and fall asleep.

Landed

You rebraided your hair and y'all got on the bus.scotty?mmm when do we get to the place? 5 hours.okay.what do you wanna do.how about watch movies.that sounds good into we get there.what do you wanna do when we get there.look around or something.okay babe. Y'all had laid down on the couch.you had turned on full house.you and scotty mostly talked and watched tv into y'all took a nap.

5 hours later

You had woke up from your nap.you give scotty a kiss and then y'all got up.scotty.yes.im gonna fix my hair brush my teeth and fix my make up.okay well I gotta brush my teeth too.you and scotty had got ready and was now gonna walk around town.scotty and you was walking while holding hands.these two little girls walk up to and ask for a hug and auto graph.you all talk for about 10 or 15 minutes and got into a McDonalds.scotty orders a big mac and a coke.while you order a 10 pice nugget and a dr pepper.you both talked to a couple fans and then y'all finished eating.scotty and you took a couple pictures and you put them on twitter.after thAt y'all had went shopping.you got a purple shirt made that I love my handsome boyfriend blue writing .scotty got a blue shirt with Purple writing that said I love my beautiful girlfriend.you also got a couple pair of colored shorts and a few tank tops and a tank top that has no straps.scotty got a couple pair of shorts and a 2 shirts with a new pair of sweats.

Back at the bus

Scotty yes can I take a shower.yeah.okY thanks you give him a quick kiss and go pick out your clothes.you picked out a pair of green American eagle capris but are sweats and a light green shirt with your puppy dog house slippers.after your shower scotty takes one then y'all talk and about 12 that night y'all go to bed.

Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a week. I have been so busy I had basketball games over break but anyway please comment and vote. I would like 2 comments before I update again. thanks

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR!!