Chapter 18

The next morning you wake up and you had a bad headache.you cough and scotty looks at you.babe are you okay.you smile and say yes.i know your lieing.am not.are to.fine.whats wrong.i feel awful.i will be right back.scotty what are you doing.gonna get you some soup.you don't have to.but I want to.then he gets down and goes downstairs to the kitchen.you get down and wake everyone up and tell them you are sick.Ashley and Trent got up and went to there house.Kim went to Ryder's house.you get your robe and your puppy house slippers and walk down stairs.bella what are you doing up.well I'm coming down here to get on the couch and watch tv.you need to go lay in bed.why.because.fine.you walk back upstairs and lay down on your foldout couch.scotty comes in and covers you up and reaches you your soup.thanks scotty.your welcome babe.Scotty leans in to give you a kiss.you back up and look at him.babe I wanna kiss.sowwy but I'm sick.so.no.please babe and he gives you a sad look.fine but a fast one.you lean in and give him a kiss but you go to pull away but he makes the kiss last longer.scotty.what.that was Sopose to be a fast kiss.sowwy.then he gives your cheek a kiss.after that you eat and lay down.scotty wanna take a nap.if you want.you lay your head on Scotty's chest and fall asleep.after about 4 hours you were awaken by a soft pair of lips.you realized scotty kissed you and your sick.you pull away and look at him.scotty.yes babe.why did you kiss me.because I love you and do you not want me to kiss you.scotty that's not what I meant I meant that I love your kisses but I don't want you getting sick.i know babe.how you feeling.a little better.thats good and how about you take a shower while I cook you some chicken noodle soup, something to drink and some medicine.but scotty I don't like medicine.babe you have to get ready your family will be here in 2 weeks.that is right.yep now go take a shower.okay babe.scotty leans into kiss you but you pull back.scotty no kisses.but babe.nope.just one.nope.please.ill give you a kiss on the cheek.okay.you lean in to give scotty a kiss on the cheek but when you are two inches away from Scotty's cheek he kisses your lips.you pull away after a few seconds and say scotty.then he gets p and runs down stairs.you put your house slippers back on and go into the hallway.you look around and see no scotty so you just head to the stairs,but before you get there you felt two strong arms wrap around you.scotty put me down.no you were Sopose to be taking a shower.well I was but you took off running without explaining why you did that to me.did what.but what did I do.scotty you tricked me.well....no wells.so when into I get better you get no kisses on the cheek or lips.but babe.nope you ruined your chance.but babe I just missed your lips.so.i love you and he makes a puppy dog face.scotty you know I love your kisses but I really don't want you to get sick.i know.love you.love you too.now bell go take a shower.okay.you walk back in your room and take a shower.once your done showering you put your clean clothes on and walk out into your room.when you do you see that there is a little bowl filled with soup and a glass of juice.thanks scotty.tour welcome babe.

So pretty much all day she was sick.

So guys here's a new chapter but the next one will probably be better i just wanted to put a chapter up for y'all to read.vote and comment.before I add a new chapter I would like 2 more votes.