Chapter 72

FINDING OUT WHAT THE BABIES ARE.!,!

Scotty and you woke up and got ready too see what the babies are.judy mike,jason, and ashley are gonna go with yall. Your mom and you ain't that close anymore because now she has jason but you didn't mind,carson was still coming to your house though

At the doctors

Rubbing the gel on your belly then they say your having a boy and girl.your happy then scotty said he would teach the boy how to play baseball.

After eating dinner ashley Ask did you wanna have a girls day out. scotty "yeah" can I go with ashley. "yes but when you come home later we gonna plan the baby shower." okay love you "love you to"~kiss~

Ash and you decided to get your hair done but not colored.you get your hair cut almost above your shoulders but not above them. got your side bangs trims and more slanted.ashley got hers trims.then y'all wanted to do nails. you got the French tip and ashley got zebra.yall got a few outfits and then ashley and y'all stopped to eat.while eating ashley said I gotta tell you something. What is it? well I'm pregnant and I haven't told Trent yet.omg I'm so happy for you. thanks but do you know how I should tell him.well tell him y'all need to talk and somehow let it come. okay thank you so much.your welcome then y'all hug.after that you all made it to your house. Bella.yep. you can tell scotty just tell him don't say anything or do you think it's best for me to tell him. I think he would be upset if you didn't.okay let me go talk to him. okay goodluck.(Trent and ash are married let's just say it happened somewhere in the book~ THIS BOOK IS NOT TRUE AGAIN)

Scotty's pov

Well I'm sitting here playing with Sophie while my wonderful wife is out with my sister.you were thinking about how there's two more kids coming into the family but your so excited.then you keep thinking into someone knocked on the door knocking you out of your thoughts. come in. hey bub what's up. I noticed ashley was nervous so something was up. nothing Much ash what's up you're nervous. am not. are Too. fine I am but please don't get mad and don't tell anyone this okay.okay. well I'm pregnant. WHAT!!!I I'm pregnant. I heard you the first time. are you mad.no it's your life and I'm happy for you. really. really. I thought you would be mad. nope I'm pretty excited.okay well I gotta go tell Trent. okay love you. love you to bub.

After Ashley left you decided to go talk to Bella about the babies.

End of pov.

Scotty came running down the stairs and fell. scotty are you okay. yes. are you sure "yep just a little sore on my ankle. scotty your so clumsy. go lay on the couch and I'll get you ice. "no I'm fine" if you say so "let's get started on the baby stuff." okay scotty.just let me put Sophie to bed in her room because she has fell asleep. "okay" after putting Sophie in her crib you go to your bedroom And see scotty relaxing in his boxers.you laugh and got change into shorts and a tank top.you crawled into bed and cuddled to scotty.so scotty when do you wanna have the baby shower. "how about the first weekend in January. okay. well how about the rooms. well since we done Sophie's room in camo we can either do it in baseball or camo."how about camo into he is older so we will know if he likes it." Sounds good scotty. "how about names" well Gabriel for a boy and Pamela for a girl". sounds good babe. "okay well wanna cuddle and then go to bed." Yes. "Babe you got your hair cut." Does it look bad "no I actually love it" thanks babe. ~kiss~

After a while y'all went to bed.

Comment and vote please. defiantly not updating into I get 3 comments or maybe 2 votes.