Chapter 71

Next morning you ,Sophie and scotty was going to your moms to tell her the news after the interview and after that y'all had to leave for the tour.you curled your hair,done your make up simple, and put on a shirt that showed the shoulders,capris,and sandals.scotty wore jeans , tshirt and boots.Sophie wore a blue flowy dress with sandals.

At the interview y'all got ask questions but then one said is there anything else y'all wanna say "yes me and my wife are expecting twins February everyone cheered and then the interview guy said see you next time.

Once getting in the car scotty grabbed your hand and said you ain't mad at me are you." no scotty I mean I am showing anyway so it's fine. "okay thanks babe"~y'all kiss~

At your moms. you open the door and see a boy about 25 years old(she's only 22 or 23) and your moms just talking away to him. mom who is this. your moms eyes got big and she didn't say anything. MOM I'll say it again WHO IS THAT 'well he is your older brother.' When did I get a older brother. 25 years ago. mom and you didn't tell me. no. why why did you keep this from me and you ran out of the room.scotty followed after you and caught your hand "babe don't worry to much it's not good for the babies. I'm sorry " babe why are you apologizing." because "shh" then y'all kiss and was interrupted but the boy. ~he said can I uh explain everything.~ sure you have 5 minutes~okay but can I talk to you alone~ "no" scotty it's just a few minutes. after arguing he finally agreed.

~so when I was five and you were two mom dad got divorced and he took me with him and mom didn't even Fight for me so I just went on with life and then when you were 18 I started coming around after I ran into her and now that's how I'm here. and my name is jason~ oh then y'all hug and I'm Bella ~I'm gonna try to get to know you if that's what you want so I can have a little sis.you said okay then y'all went out were everyone else is.jason laughed and turned around and said your pregnant with twins huh? yes you blush. that's cool I'm a uncle three times. yes pretty much.

Y'all talk for hours and then go home to pack for tour. after getting to know your brother y'all acted like you know each other for years .

Comment below on what you thought.thanks and don't forget to vote.im gonna update again but after that I want update into I get 3 comments.