Chapter 29

Thursday morning you woke up about 7:00 to get ready since your going to the doctor with your mom..while I'm thinking I think I will invite scotty.you call Scott but got no answer.guess I walk over there.you slip on your shoes and walk over to his dorm and knock.will opens the door.hey will is scotty up. no but you can go wake him up.okay thank you.you open his door and lay down on his bed.you kiss his neck and he just wraps his arm around your neck.scotty.mmmmm.do you wanna go to the doctor with me..no I want you to stay here.babe I cant.why.because.fine I'm up and btw I can use to that.use to what.you kissing me to wake me up.you giggle and tell scotty to get ready.scotty I'll be back I gotta go get ready.okay babe just give me a good bye kiss you give scotty a kiss and leave.yoy moose your hair and put on a pair of American Eagle jeans with on hole.pair of cowboy boots and a Hollister shirt and hoodie.you walk back over to see scotty is ready.scotty you ready we have 30 minutes to get there.yes.he gives you a quick kiss and y'all go get in his truck.about 8:00 y'all arrived.scotty had stopped and y'all got Bojangles threw the drive thru and scotty ran to open your door.yall walk into and spot your mom and Walter.you hug them both and they call her back.they say the baby is good and that in 2 Months y'all can come back and check what it is.(let's say she is about 3 months already) you all leave and you and scotty go back so y'all can pack.you packed 3 hoodies, 4 dressy shirts,2 scarfs ,panties,bras,4 pairs of jeans(has a few holes),wand, straighter personal items, pair of flats and cowboy boots.you got your laptop,phone and charger.also your make up.you sip up you make up.you zip up your peace sign suitcase.after that you run over to Scotty's dorm and tell him your down packing.okay baby.scotty.yes.will you stay tonight with me and we just leave from there.yes..you grab Scotty's hand after hugging the roommates and y'all make you way to your room.scotty. yes.I'm gonna take a shower.okay since our taking a shower I'm gonna got to my dorm and take one.okay babe.you give him a quick kiss and go shower. you change into a sports bra,tank top and short shorts.you put your hair up into a bun.then I slipped my puppy slippers on and went to lay down.i looked up and saw scotty was coming back.scotty do you have everything.yes I should have.okay.scotty tals his shirt off and his sweats hangs down a little and I thought gosh he is hot.he crawls into bed with you and I cuddle up to him.after a few minutes of kissing him I figured I would go get me a Gatorade.scotty im gonna go get a Gatorade.okay.i got up and went to get me one.

Scotty's pov.

Bella looked so pretty even tho she had no make up on.then after we kissed she said she wanted a Gatorade but when she stood up I couldn't help but look at her butt.anyway tho she is so pretty and I was knocked out of my thoughts when she came back in.

End of pov

Then they went to bed

Guys I'm sorry I haven't I haven't updated in a while.ive been extremely busy and I may be able to update again before I have school again but anyway vote and comment