Chapter 13

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was busy

The day before her birthday.

You woke up and jumped in the shower.once you got out you changed into peach flowy top and a pair of jeans and boots.you go to your phone and read a text from scotty.the texted

S-Hey babe how would you like to go on a date at 8

B-I would love that

S- gtg bye love you.

B- love you to handsome.

End of conversation

You go to your room and wake up Kim ,kayla,Danielle.guys would y'all like to go to the mall and then go get in a hot tub.yes!!!get ready.you go an pack your bag and get your bikini.then you text ash.

Ash your your conversation

B- hey ash would you like to go to the mall an then to a hot tub.

A-I am sorry but I can't

B-has to be a good reason why you have to turn shopping down.

A-it is and I would tell you but I can't.

B- okay gtg

A-bye

End of conversation

The girls walk out into the bedroom.are y'all ready.yesss

Then y'all walk and get into the car.yall make it to the mall.

At the mall

You and the girls walk to hollister. you walk over to the shorts and sweats.you turn around to see where the girls was but you bumped into someone.i am so sorry.then the person says well you are one hot babe.then you notice the deep voice.you look up and it was scotty.scotty what are you doing in here.umm then ash stepped into the conversation.getting a few other things for you birthday present.awe well thanks but you don't have to get me anything.babe no I am getting you something.okay then the girls came running over.scotty what are you doing in here.getting some more gifts for my girl.oh y'all are a great couple.well thank you.well gotta go.okay babe love you.love you to scotty.then he gives you a kiss.then y'all's go back shopping.you get you a a few pair of shorts and some shirts.then y'all go to debs.when you get to debs you buy you a pair of new jeans and a dressy shirts.then Kim kayla and Danielle get some pants and shirts.then y'all go and eat at Bojangles.

Bojangles conversation

You and the girls are eating when out of know where one of the girls say how is scotty in bed.you choke a little and say we haven't.sure.we haven't promised.then one of them say when y'all getting married.out 1 year anniversary is February the 10.awe.yeah I love him so much words can't describe.i would say he acts like the happiest man ever.then you start blushing.the door opens and in walks scotty.he didn't see you so you told the girls to keep looking down.he had order and sat down at the table you had hide underneath.after about 10 minutes you look at the girls and see them laughing.you grab Scotty's leg and he screams.you try not to laugh.he looks under the table and laughs.why did you do that.because you didn't know I was here.after scotty leaves y'all get in the hot tub and then go to your house.after that y'all went home and it was.8.i have a hour to get ready.

Guys I am updating later again and then I will tell the date.

When i fell in loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें