Day the family met your moms boyfriend

So you work up the next morning and went to get up but something was wrapped around your waist.them you remembered scotty stayed the night with you.you roll back over and give scotty a kiss on the check.then you say scotty babe you need to get up or at least let me get up an get ready.but babe your fine how you are.remember my family is meeting him today.thats right I totally forgot.thats okay.but can we cuddle for a few.i guess.you snuggle back up to scotty and y'all talk.you give him a kiss which lasted a few an then there was something that popped out of nowhere and said making out this early.then you realize it was Danielle.you pull back and laugh.Danielle really.yep.then she gives you a hug.you and scotty sit up and y'all cuddle.y'all are so cute said Danielle.thanks and you blush.is my cousin blushing.then you hide your face in Scotty's chest.you thought Danielle left to go to the kitchen but when you leaned up she grabbed your cheeks and said awe somebody blushing.shut up you said laughing.scotty I need to get up.how about 10 more minutes of cuddling.fine!!you don't wanna cuddle.babe I do but I need to get ready and stuff.okay.you all cuddle and talk to Danielle.hang on babe let me get my phone I need to text someone.okay scotty.then you saw him grinning.scotty are you hiding something.maybe.do you wanna tell me.here and he reaches you the phone.you read the text.awe I can tell she likes him back.yeah.what are y'all talking about?nothing Danielle.sure it isn't.tomorrow Danielle and scotty do y'all wanna go meet up with Kyle and will.yes said Danielle.

5 hrs later and you just got out of the shower.you put on a black tank then over that you put a zebra shirt over it pair of hollister jeans and your cowboy boots.then you do your make up you straighten your brown wavy hair.you look at your phone and see you had a text from scotty .you text scotty and ask him does he want to come to dinner.5 minutes later he texts back saying as Lin as your mom doesn't care you text him saying she not gonna care okay be over in 10.okay love you love you too. You run down stairs and then scotty came over.the dinner went great and eeverything.then about 10:30 everyone went to bed.

I know it's not good but the other one will be better .