Chapter62

Today was the day you Sophie was gonna go visit judy and them.Sophie was now 3 months. You buckle her up in her car seat and packed the diaper bag.scotty helped you and was now opening the door for you..scotty decided to pick up Bojangles for the family to eat together..

How y'all was dressed

Bella:yoga capris. quarter sleeve shirt that was black and red(flannel) back had a design that was cut in it,black tank top underneath. Nike shoxs

Scotty:shorts, garner shirt with tennis shoes

Sophie: a peach sun dress with sandals(the ones that have a back.)

At Scotty's parents house

You got Sophie and the diaper bag out.scotty grabbed Sophie since she still rides in the infant car seat.(I don't know when they stop riding in so go alone.)you go up to the door knocks on it.scotty laughed.you turn around and say what "nothing you just still knock even tho your family" scotty we haven't got married so we ain't quiet family yet "Bella you had my kid so we kinda are" what ever scotty "why are you so grouchy." you don't even say anything back because you new where it was that time. Judy opened the door and welcomed y'all in.after taking your shoes off you take Sophie out of her car seat.you hand her to Judy because she wanted to hold her.yall had got the Bojangles out and was now eating.you sat Sophie in her car seat but didn't buckle her up and put her blanket bunched into a square to put the bottle up.Sophie couldn't hold the bottle that good.after talking and eating y'all went to the living room.you had changed Sophie's diaper and was now about to go visit your mom and them.Judy I'm gonna go visit mom and them.alright honey. "Bella I got Sophie.you hug everybody and you and scotty haven't really talked a lot there.you get her bag and y'all left.

At your moms

You open the door and yelled mom I'm home.they came running in. Your mom said how is my beautiful grand daughter she's growing.you hug your parent and Walter. mom yes honey where is Carson. I don't know go see you get up and here he comes.you give him a hug and stayer talking

Conversation

B- hey bubby

C-hey sissy

B-what have you been doing

C-watching sponge bob

B-awe you ready for school

C-doesn't say anything

B-bubby what's wrong (it's the middle of August.)

C-he just hugs you

B-bub what's wrong

C-I'm scared and afraid I want be able to see you.

B-bub don't be scared and you can come stay with me any time.

C-yay

End of conversation

It was now 9:00

Mom I'm gonna go change Bella and fix her a bottle.Carson gets up and saids I wanna pick what she wears alright bub.yall change her diaper and Carson picked out princess pjs.you let Carson feed her.she fell asleep so you decided it was time to go. sissy. yes bubby. can I come with you. yes get your tooth brush and everything. come with me.you got with him and was now ready to leave.you hug your parents and leave.

When you got home you put Sophie to bed and was now laying on the couch with Carson.scotty was in the shower.Carson had fell sleep so you pick him up and take him up stairs.you lay him in his bed.you had got him a little bed into you put him a bed in a different room.you go into the bathroom and change your clothes and other things you brush your teeth and Sophie sleeps in her bed you have baby monitors set up so you can hear her if she cries. you lay down and just when your about to fall asleep you feel a dip in your bed and also a a go around your belly.you sling the arm off. listen baby I was kidding today and you got mad."well you know how I am on my month "sorry baby didn't know it was that time." it's okay "alright I love you. love you too. babe in two days were going on a date" were to "can't say get some rest" alright you fall sleep cuddled up to scotty.

The next morning you decide to cool a huge breakfast and invite family over to eat. you showered put your hair in a hug pony tail, put capris on and a Red Sox shirt.you fixed Sophie a bottle (the cereal stuff they eat).you brought her downstairs and put her in her swing because she had fell back asleep. Carson was still sleeping and so was scotty.you had put Carson in the bed with scotty. you peel the potatoes and start cooking fried potatoes, gravy, biscuits, fried apples, fried eggs, and all that.while cooking you had cleaned the house spotless. after that you called the family which was both yours and Scotty's.when the family had came scotty had just came down stairs with Carson.scotty was rubbing his eyes.scotty breakfast is done. alright. y'all say a pray and started eating. guys I'm sorry to run off but I need to go to the store.alright it's fine. ashley do you want to come. yeah sure.okay scotty watch Sophie. Alright babe love you-shared a kiss- love you too. you and Ashley was now ready to leave.

At the store. you had decide to get some baby food for Sophie but you were still going to feed her bottles to since she was still three months old almost four.tou got her some more outfits,diapers cleaning stuff and food. Ashley got some food and cleaning stuff for her house.

When y'all was done y'all got some Bojangles was now going back.

When you got home everyone was done but Carson he was going to stay again.you had dropped ash off at her house.when you put everything awhile you changed into shorts instead of those capris.Sophie was in Scotty's arms.scotty was taking to Carson.you go sit with them.hey babe. "hey bell did you get everything fine" yes."wanna go to bed it's almost 9:30." First let me shower. scotty started moving his eye brows. no scotty "why" because. "fine" he went upstairs and put Sophie to sleep.carson went upstairs to your room and was watching tv with scotty. in the missing of showering scotty came in.scotty I'm on my month. "sorry I forgot" he was blushing he got out. you laugh and finish showering.then you change into one of Scotty's t shirts.you move carson to his bed and cuddled up to scotty.