Chapter 27

You woke up and rolled over and your alarm clock said 10:41.you get up and walk to the bathroom.you brush your teeth.then go back to your room to pick out clothes so you can go take a shower.you pick out a pair of Hollister skinny jeans, quarter sleeve shirt(Aeropostale) and tie die socks then you hop in the shower.after you get out you change into that.then you put your make up on(eyeliner,mascara,eyeshadow half and half blush)then you straighten your hair.after that you go sit on your bed and check your phone.while you

Check your phone theirs a knock on the door.you walk over to the door.you look threw the peep hole and see some Ryder Kim's boyfriend.hey.hey is Kim here.yes she's sleeping tho.oh.but you can wake her up.thanks.you slip on your ugg boots and tell Ryder if Kim and Danielle ask where you we're you were going to Scotty's.you walk to Scotty's dorm.you knock on the door.hello Collin is Scotty here.yeah but he's in his room.okay thanks.you walk to Scotty's room and knock.no answer.so you crack the door and see Scotty's still sleeping.so you slowly lay down beside him.you place a small kiss on his cheek.scotty.hmmm.i love you.love you too.then scotty wraps his arm around your waist and you snuggle closer to him.what do you wanna do today.it don't Matter.bell how about we go visit mom and dad.that sounds good and while were there can I go check on my mom too.yes.love you bell.then you give him a kiss. scotty.hmmm.when we gonna go there.how about 12 because I wanna cuddle with you.okay

At 12 you go back to room to change your shirt and so scotty can shower.you go put on a black and white sweater that is dressy.and then you walk over to Scotty's and he is still getting ready so you ask the boys are they hungry.they said a little and you ask them did they want you to cook and they said sure.so you make eggs and bacon.then when your done scotty came in the kitchen because he was done getting ready.hey babe.hey handsome.here scotty and you reach him breakfast.thanks baby but you didn't have to cook.yeah but I wanted too. well thanks.welcome then y'all kiss.guys not in the kitchen said will.you pull away and blush.them scotty said will we were only kissing then y'all eat and go get in the truck.

At Scotty's house.

Scotty opens the truck door for you.thanks scotty and you give him a quick kiss.welcome.then everyone gets out and y'all go knock on the door.Bella you don't have to knock then scotty just opens the door.mom I'm home.then Judy comes in there and hugs everyone. y'all stay hours talking and y'all go to your house.

Hey mom.hey Bella and everyone else.hows my little sis or bro.well in a hour I gotta go see how far along I am.oh can I come yeah and you can bring your friends.thanks mommy.welcome hunny.them scotty whispers in your ear that he needed to talk to you later.okay babe.you kiss his cheek.

One hour later at the hospital.

We'll mom is in the room right now.and Walter tells you and scotty that you can come in the room.they only aloud 3 people(dint know how many people can go into a room) then they say your mom is 5 weeks.OMG mom that's amazing. I know honey.well your mom and y'all can go home.okay thanks.your next appointment is going to be in one month.okay thanks.

Y'all are at the car. you and scotty get in the truck and your mom and Walter get in there car.you head over to the McCreerys.you spend about 2hours there and then y'all are at the dorms.(let's say college starts in to days) guys who wants to watch a movie?me everyone yelled.but first Bella I'm gonna go shower.alright babe.scotty left to go shower and you went to your bathroom and showered.you put your hair into a bun and changed into Aeropostale capris(sweats) a baggy shirt.you came into the room and everyone was here.scotty and you went and laid on your bed, will and Danielle laid in her bed and Kim and Ryder was in her bed.you cuddle up to scotty and turn on full house.you fell asleep on your back while scotty fell sleep on his stomach.

Guys sorry it took me forever to update I have been so busy but hope you enjoy the chapter and I'm starting on another one.sorry for grammar mistakes.please vote and comment .