Chapter 50

It's a girl.

You and scotty hug each other and the doctor congrats.

After leaving scotty you and Carson are on your way to get paint.yall get a light pink(that's in camo.) after that y'all are gonna stop a Bo's and then be on your way home to paint.

At Bojangles

Scotty "yes" do you wanna do her room in camo. "that would be nice" "are you sure because if you don't want to we don't have to. "no I like the idea." okay well babe if you don't like something then make sure you tell me. ""I will" .then you and Carson talk.after that y'all are on your way home.

Scotty went upstairs while you and Carson are gonna lay on the couch an watch tom and jerry.the baby's room was gonna be room on the right cause it was closet to you.

Sissy said Carson

Yes bubby

Can me rub your tummy?

Why yes you can. after he rubs your stomach a question catches you off guard.

Sis are you gonna forget about me.

Bub I could never forget about you

Alright then he kisses your stomach. Carson and you Change Into pjs and get Into your bed to take a nap.

around 8:30 you woke up hearing the shower running.you put pillows around the bed so Carson won't roll out and knock on the door "who is it" your fiancé "come in "hey babe" hey scotty "did I wake you" (talking inside the shower curtain) heard the showering running but i needed to get up and fix food. "okay and I'm done painting the room" okay I'll go look how does grill cheese and tomato soup sound. "good he said while stepping out of the shower wrapped up in a shower.you shared a kiss and go downstairs. you cook the food and go wake Carson up.carson huh? are you hungry. yes he said. okay bub well I fixed you food. alright please pack me he said sleeply. I'll try you said because you were 5 1/2 months pregnant.around 6 1/2 months y'all was gonna have a baby shower.you get him down the stairs and he is more awake and you sit him in his high chair and scoot him to the table.scotty comes Down and y'all pray and then eat.scotty "yes" are you tired "yes" do you wanna lay down and I'll give you a back rub "are you sure" yes because it's almost 10 and carson wants to watch ton and jerry.you wash dishes and sweep the kitchen and walk upstairs.you look at the room and it was beautiful.after that you dress Carson in t new set of pjs and lay down in bed and rub Scotty's back. about 10 minutes of talking then Scotty was out like a light.you give Carson a kiss in the cheek and he falls sleep.you turn the tv off and you lay down.

I need VOTES and COMMENTS