Chapter 73

Ashley's pov

When I first found out I was pregnant because I didn't know what scotty or anyone else would say so I first told Bella because were she's gonna have twins so after telling scotty and him not being upset I was now on my was to tell Trent and all I could do was hope it went we'll and then hopefully we would plan a dinner to tell my parents but right before I got home I figured I would go get two different outfits and put in a bag and have Trent to open it like that. I got a zebra outfit for a girl and a baseball for a boy. The bag I got was a simple blue. when I got home I walked into the living room to see Trent watching tv. "hey ash what's in the bag and why do you look nervous" we'll open the bag and you'll see. "umm okay" as Trent opens the bag his face brightens with a huge smile and he drops the bag and reaches out to hug me."awe babe I'm so happy for us" me to Trent we gotta call and schedule a appointment."okay we'll call Bella and get scheduled with her doctor." alright.

Trent's pov

When Ashley first walked in I noticed she had a nervous look on so I was wondering what happen into she showed me what was in the bag and I was one happy guy.so as soon as possible we gotta make a appointment and then tell her parents and hope I live. But after everything I'm pretty happy.

Back to Scotty's and Bella's life

Today I had woke up and notice scotty was asleep still on my chest so I decided why not fix breakfast and invent the family over so we can start making plans about the baby shower and start getting things in order because I can no longer die people's hair into after the pregnancy.after finally getting scotty on to a pillow without waking him fully up I went to shower.

After showering I got dressed in a matching outfit which was from Victoria secret outfit which was aqua blue sweats and tank so when the family came all I had to do was put the hoodie on over it.the sweats said pink and love down the side.i put my hair in a towel and walked downstairs,call both family, Ash and Trent to come around 11 since it was 9:30 then.Scotty had woke up around ten when Sophie started crying.after Scotty had changed Sophie's diaper scotty came in there and got Sophie some apple juice to drank into the breakfast was done (let's say Sophie is almost 2) all you had left was the gravy which was almost done and it was now about 10:30 so the family would be there in 30 which I had to go get ready now which was to straighten my hair and put my make up on.

It was now eleven o clock now and the parents was coming throw the door so after praying y'all got straight to eating.

Time to announce y'all were having to more children but first you thought to your self you needed to talk to Ashley

Ashley and I's conversation

B-hey Ashley me and Scotty's fixing to announce we're having twins do you also want to announce or wait.

A-that's some good thinking maybe after yours but first I need to ask trent.

<<<<Ashley yells for Trent>>>>>

T-what's wrong ash

A-oh nothing I was wondering if you wanted to announce I'm having a kid right after Bella does or what.

T-what would you like to do

A-it don't matter

T-okay we'll how about now

A-that would be good.

<<<<Bella walks back into the room>>>

B-so have y'all decide

A-yeah we have

T-and that's after y'all get done

B-alright let me go find scotty

A-okay

T-okay

Now announce for scotty and I

After both announcements out parents were pretty happy and everything went right.

After cleaning up the whole house and the parents and everyone leaving it was now about 10:35.scotty said he would bath Sophie and put her to bed which I thanked him for. I told him I would lay down into he came in because I had to shower. after showering scotty and I was gonna cuddle an watch a movie which would be frozen probably.

Now y'all had Sophie asleep and everyone had showered so y'all got in bed.scotty had brought soda up for y'all to drink with gummy worms.

Half way into the movie scotty had put his head on my lap so i ran my fingers through his hair and let him relax.he had fallen sleep at the main end but as soon as it went off I had to wake him up so I could lay down and he could be more comfortable.

Scotty "ummm" you need to get up so I can use the bathroom and so you can be more comfortable."but I don't wanna move" you have to tho and then when I come back you can lay your head on me. "Fine". After using the bathroom I came back and let scotty get comfortable and then I went to sleep.

Guys I FINALLY updated and I'm so sorry for the wait.i just needed comment and votes and also here lately I have been VERY busy. but thanks for waiting,commenting,and voting.i should be able to start updating more now.