Chapter 51

The next morning you wake up and cuddle more Into scotty and Carson cuddles into your stomach.

About 1

Hour later you look at the clock and it's 11:35 and you have to be at the shop by 12 because you gotta cut hair so scotty will watch Carson. you shower and change into line green sweat pants and a loose top.you brush your teeth and pull your hair up.

Scotty "mmm" will you watch Carson I gotta cut hair? "yes" then y'all kiss and you kiss Carson's cheek and is at your shop.around 5:30 in the ebony you close because you cut done time while your pregnant.you don't dye hair since your pregnant to.

Around 5:45 you was down cleaning the shop and was gonna take a shower and fix spaghetti. Carson is staying another night or a few more since your moms out of town. after the shower you cut spaghetti and chop Carson's spaghetti up and get him a. baked roll and a cup of Hawaiian punch juice. then you fix Scotty's plate the same except not chop it up. the. You fix yours.after eating you wash the dishes sweep and mop. you go upstairs and find scotty and Carson watching tv. Carson. yes sissy. time to take a bath. "ill bath him" scotty you don't have to then Carson goes I wanna swotty(scotty) to bath me.okay you go lay down and you must have fell asleep because someone or should I say people gave me hug and gave me a kiss and went to bed.

Vote and comment