Chapter 56

Going back to baby shower in Scotty's pov

Scotty's pov

After dropping Bella off me and the guys were gonna go look at the tour bus because I have the second loving room fixed for OUR bedroom and for the baby. I had the people to put in a full size bed,a baby crib,a changing table,a closet and a dresser for the baby.after checking me and the boys but everything together. momma had washed everything I have her the money to buy everything I would need because I was getting everything ready and she washed everything up too. I also thanked her a billion times.i had clothes for the baby(like socks pants shirts, bibs, )diapers blankets pacifiers, shampoo all that and more. after making sure wby thing was perfect I had went home and was helping Bella set up the room. I was super excited for the baby to born soon but nervous.

End of pov

The next morning

Today you would only be cutting hair and putting the covers to all the baby stuff we haven't.

Scott and you woke up went down stairs After getting ready and ate.after that you went to cut peoples hair.

About 7:30 after cleaning up the shop.you took a nice relaxing shower and was doing laundry and picking up the house.then you remembered y'all was going on tour and you needed to pack.you put the covers on and was now packing.you packed everything you needed and was now helping scotty pack.you took a shower and put on something comfortable because y'all had to get up at 4:30 to get on a plane.y'all was gonna fly to Nashville then get on the bus and go to Ohio.you left out your tooth brush and Scotty's and went to bed.

Vote and comment please wanna know what you think. Update another chapter if I get a comment .