Chapter 19 one week later

You had woke up,took a shower,and all that stuff.you put on a pair of skinny jeans which had a few holes,a dressy shirt that was blue(hung a little low in the front so you put a tank on underneath)a necklace(which was the one scotty got you)and you laid out a Pair of black wool snowboots.your make up was half blue and half white,eyeliner(top&bottom)and lips gloss.so then you went down stairs and saw your mom was sitting at the table which had pancakes on it.hey mommy.hey bella and your look pretty.thanks mom.are you dressing up for your boyfriend😉actually I haven't checked my phone this morning.well honey I would like for you to invite him over for dinner tonight.um okay.mom do you have a new boyfriend.actullay.so that's why you have been going out lately.well.im so excited do we get to meet him tonight.actually yes.yah.then you run over and hug her and say mom I'm so happy for you.thanks sweetie and you should get to eating your food.okay.you hurried up and eat your food and run upstairs because your mom went to go get dressed and all that.you grab your phone off of the nightstand and text scotty

Conversation

B-scotty will you come over

S-yeah it something wrong?

B-no but I got some exciting news.

S-be over in 5.

B-okay love you bye

S-bye

End of conversation

You put more lip gloss on and run down the stairs.5 minutes later there was a knock at the door.you open it and pull scotty in a hug.babe what's the news he said out of breath.well will you come to dinner tonight at my house.yes.and we are meeting my mins new BOYFRIEND tonight.oh my that's awesome.then you give scotty a quick kiss and say come in.scotty your still in your pjs.well when a girl that you live so much messages and almost gives you a heart attack at first then you would only brush your teeth.awe scotty I love you so much too.then you give him a kiss.then your mom comes down stairs and walks over to you.bella.yeah mom.would you like to paint your room tomorrow.yeah.okay just asking.missy.yeah scotty.congratulations on finding a new boyfriend. Thanks scotty.mom what time is the dinner.well it's2:30 now so about 6:30.okay.bella and scotty I'm gonna go on the kitchen and start cooking.okay mom.you look at scotty.scotty would you like to watch a movie.how about I go home and get ready and let you help your mom.that would be good.okay.you give scotty a hug and don't let go.bella ill be back over here in like 4 hours.but I will miss you.miss your more.scotty.yeah I love you so much.love you more.scotty I love you more.not possibly.then he goes to say something else but you give him a kiss.guess I better go.okay love you.love you too.you and scotty walk out side a minute.you give scotty a long kiss into you hear someone shout get a room.you pull back and start laughing.you hear scotty grumble ashley.scotty I love you live you too after that scotty gives oh one last hug and goes to his house.you walk back inside and go to the kitchen to help your mom.mom what do you need help with.will you put the mac&cheese on the stove and peel the potatoes.yes.after that your mom had put some mom things on the stove and a few in the oven.

After 2 and a half hours later your mom and you was done cooking.you ran upstairs and replied your make up and all that.your clothes where still clean because you wore a apron.you went down stairs and say on the couch and waited still your mom was fine getting ready.your mom came down stairs with her hair curled,make up on and she was wearing a dressy shirt,jeans and dressy boots.then your mom sat everything on the table while you laid out the spoons forks and plates.your mom cooked mash potatoes,mac&cheese,chicken,green beans, corn on the cob,chicken casserole and maybe one or two other things.by then it was 6:30.there was a knock on the door.mom I got it.(also Kim is at Ryder's house)you open the door and it was scotty.scotty you look handsome.thanks and you look beautiful.thanks.come on in.you and Scotty sat on the couch for a few minutes and there was another knock.your mom yelled I got it.so your mom opened the door.you have scotty a quick kiss and then your mom walked in.scotty grabbed you hand and place yours and his hand on his lap.Walter this is Bella and her boyfriend scotty.scotty and Bella I would like you too meet my wonderful boyfriend Walter.hey Walter you and scotty said at the same time.after a few minutes of just talking y'all decided it was time to go eat.y'all said grace and began to eat.after y'all was eating you collected the dishes while your mom went to talk to walter.scotty stayed and talked to you.he seems like a really nice guy.i know.then you give scotty a really quick kiss.your the best scotty.i try,then y'all finish cleaning the kitchen and went to the living room.you and scotty sat on the couch and your mom and Walter was on the love seat.so Walter and mom where did y'all meet.we met at Bojangles actually.that cool how long have y'all been seeing each other almost 4 months.really and mom you didn't tell me .also how did you see him when our family was here.well we didn't get to see each other but we did talk before we went to bed.after spending hours of talking it was time for scotty And Walter to leave.Walter how about you stay the night.if your mom doesn't care.i don't care said your mom.okay.well me and scotty are going to my room.okay.you and scotty made it to your room.Scotty and say on the fold out couch.scotty yes babe.wanna watch a movie.sure. What did you wanna watch?idk it's up too you.well let's see what's on tv first .you check the tv and found duck dynasty. When you turned it on you lay your head on Scotty's shoulder and curl up to his side.he puts his arm around your waist and y'all watch one episode.scotty I'm gonna go make pop corn.okay babe.you walk down the reps and notice your mom ain't down stairs and neither is Walter.you make popcorn and run back up the stairs.you curl back up to scotty and watch the other episode.scotty.yeah.what do you wanna do.well do you wanna come to my house and stay the night .sure.let me get some pjs.you grabbed a pair of Scotty's sweats he let you have and one of his shirts.you and scotty go downstairs and walk over to his house.yall walk inside and scotty yells mom I'm home.okay honey I'm in the living room.you and scotty walk to the living room hand in hand.hey bella said judy.hey just how are you.I'm fine how are you.im good.then you hug mike Judy and Ashley.y'all mostly talked and you told then about your moms new bf and they were happy.then you went to the bathroom and changed and y'all went to bed.