EMISON One Shots

By thatoneweirdo43

Hey guys so i am a huge emison shipper so this story is all about them. This is a collection of letters and o... More

first week
first letter
second letter to her
true feelings
protect me
the kissing rock
7x10 kiss add on
the morning after 7x10
mood swings
letter to her 3
another rainy day
beatiful days
another rainy day/2
missing dolls
after the kiss
missing dolls/2
hopeless romantic
hopeless romantic/2
another rainy day/3
safe and sound
another rainy day/4
why can't i tell her
jealousy
safe and sound/2
missing dolls/4
After Alison's wedding
why can't i let you go
safe and sound/3
the wedding
my dream come true
Emison vs Paily
another rainy day final
Emison chat
After Alison wedding
your fairy tale
the wedding planer
the kick(SPOILERS)
Emison Halloween prt 1
Run away
Emison Halloween pr/2
Safe and sound pr/4
emison reunion
Emison HALLOWEEN pr/3
New arival
stop that
first school day
The dance teacher
Now or Never
baby number two
Real talk
authors note
Emison vs Paily pr/2
Forever and always
First time we met
First time we met pr/2
first time we met final
Happy family
Goodbye everyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The new student Emison AU
Maybe
Dusk Till Dawn
A call
High school Emison
Emison Instagram
Goodbye (for now)
Eleven minutes

these little moments

1.6K 24 0
By thatoneweirdo43

A/n:this takes place after A.D Alison and emily are dating and Alison is not pregnant.

NO ONE'S POV:
Alison has just returned from a long day at work and wants nothing more then to rest and relaxs with her girlfriend Emily but emily has a better idea.

EMILY'S POV:
Alison,just got back from work and i can tell she's tired but i have a better idea i am going to sweep her off her feet no matter what.we are in the living room watching a movie when i deside to make a move i take the remote from her and turn it off (Al-Alison,E-emily)

Al:"hey i was watching that"

E:"lets have some fun tonight"

Al:"no,emily i'm tired and all i want to do is relaxes with my girlfriend now give me the remote"she reaches for the remote but i move off the couch

E:"that's nice but i want to have fun with my girlfriend so lets have fun."i run off into Alison's room and hides in the closet,she runs in and screams my name.

Al:"Emily Catherine Fields get your ass out here and give me the remote."she says sounding angry i chuckle quietly making sure she can't hear she tip toes over to the bed and stands there crossing her arms her back is to me so i take this opportunity,i quietly walk out of the closet and jump onto her back and we both fall to the bed i start to tickle her thighs and she starts laughing uncontrollably.

Al:"Emily stop,stop it"she says through fits of laughter.

E:"no"i continue you to tickle her and she starts wheezing.

Al:"seriously,i can't breath"she says through labored breath.i get off of her and turn her around so she can breath.when i turn around i see that her face is red and sweaty i smile at her.

Al:"can you get me some water please"she asked a little dazed i nod and leave the room.

ALISON'S POV:
I can't believe emily she know that i'm super ticklish and she used that against me so while she was getting me water i came up with a plan i know that Emily's weakness is cold hand so while she was gone i when to the bathroom and drenched my hands in cold water and dried them i ran back to the bed and assume the same position emily walks in with a glass of water and puts it next to me she leans down and kisses me on the cheek that was her first mistake i pulled her on top of me.she looked at me and knew what i was going to do she tried to squirm out of my grip but it was too late i pushed up her shirt and put my hand on the small of her back.

E:"your hands are cold"she yells out and i laugh evilly.

Al:"well that's what you get when you mess with the Ali,D."she turns away from my face and pouts and crosses her arms.

Al:"come on baby don't be mad"

E:"no"she says in a little kids voice i laugh and kiss her cheek softly.

Al:"come on,please"she shakes her head and crosses her arms again i kiss the corner of her mouth.

Al:"please"i say peppering her neck with kisses she smiles and turns back to me with her arms still crossed.

E:"i'm still mad at you"

Al:"oh are you"she nods frantically

Al:"is that so,so if you're still mad you wouldn't mind if i did this"i get up and pull up a thousand years by Christina Perry.

Al:"you would still be mad if i did this"i pull emily up from the bed and wrap my arms around her neck.

Time stand still beauty and oh she is i will be brave i will not let anything take away what's standing in front if me.

Emily:"maybe"emily puts he hands on Alison's waist.

I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years.i love you for a thousand more and all alone i believed i would find you time has brought your heart to me i have loved you for a thousand years i love you for a thousand more.

Al:i love you

E:i love you too"we start swaying to the beat.

One step closer,one step closer.i have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid i have loved you for a thousand more and all along i believed i would find you time has brought your heart to me i have loved for a thousand years i love you for a thousand more.

The song ends and i pull her in for a long sweet kiss as we pull away i rest my hand on her cheek.

Al:"are you still mad"she scoffs and shakes her head.

E:"shut up"we both laugh and stand in the middle of the room for a little, man i love this women.

EMILY'S POV:
God i love this women right here i can't wait to make her mine forever one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
170K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
36.2K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."