Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Gir...

By normaa

When Conner was 12, he stops dating, he isolates himself. Why? Because he thinks his life is ruined when he f... More

Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter1]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter2]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter3]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter4]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter5]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter6]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter7]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter8]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter9]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter10]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter11]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter12]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter13]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter14]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter15]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter16]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter17]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter18]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter19]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter20]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter21]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter22]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter23]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter24]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter25]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter26]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter27]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter28]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter29]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter 31]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter32]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter33]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter34]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter35]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter36]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Epilogue]

Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter30]

20.1K 293 57
By normaa

Disarray's POV

It was about 2 am when everyone started leaving. The twins ganged me into a bear hug. I started laughing so hard when they turned to Conner and grabbed him in a bear hug. And he hugged them back. He's so cute! Denise just left without saying anything, which I could care less really. She was checking Conner out all night which started to irritate me.

Alexandria and Daniel were always together. When Conner and I pulled back from the New Years kiss, I could feel the tension between them. They really wanted to kiss. They do make an adorable couple... Conner is just a jealous brother, but I'm sure he'll get over it eventually.

I was looking for Conner and I found him outside talking with Daniella. I could tell she liked him. She never really opens up with anyone and she just clicked with Conner.

I guess he heard the clicks of my heels and he turned around showing a grin. Daniella happy smile she had, disappeared right when she saw me. I don't know why she never really liked me.

"Hey Princess," Conner's smooth voice said next to me. I snapped out of it and looked up at him. I smiled and shrugged indifferently.

"I'm just saying bye to Daniella," he said and looked at her. She smiled and left without even looking at me. But then she turned around to keep looking at him. Ugh, she finds him attractive. Well, who wouldn't?

"You like checking me out," he stated with a smirk.

"You like me checking you out," I teased and ran my hands over his chest. I felt him shiver and look at me with a hint of lust in his eyes. There was something else but I couldn't name it.

"We're leaving in the morning?" Conner asked.
"I think around noon, my mom wants to talk to me about the wedding stuff," I said. He smiled and nodded. He pulled me back into the house. Just my parents, Daniel and Alexandria were there.

"Hey you two, we're off to bed now," my mom said with a smile. She hugged both of us and went upstairs with Dad. Alexandria and Daniel were just talking, not even looking a tad bit tired.

"Night guys," Conner said and yawned. We went upstairs and went straight into the bed fully clothed.

"I'm tired," I whined and knocked my heels off.
"Go to sleep then," Conner said, kissing my cheek.

"I need to change," I said and started getting off the bed.

"I'll help you," Conner said and pushed me back on the bed. I moaned when he laid his lips on my neck and I felt his hands on my back.

He unzipped my dress sliding it off. My hands traveled on the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. His hands trailed down to my thighs causing me to pant.

"I spent all night trying not to rip your dress off," he whispered and pulled off my nylon. My hands went to down to his pants and I started to unbuckle his belt. I forced it off and threw it on the ground. He grunted when I put my hand over his bulge. I pushed him against the bed and laid kisses all over his chest.

I sat up and with a quick hand movement, I took my bra off. He moaned at the sight of me bare chested in front of him.  

He reached out his hands and grabbed them. I moaned and went closer to him. His mouth went over to one and started sucking on it. My hands went down and touched him. He grunted.

"Disarray," he panted, "you should know by now that the rule is to keep underwear on." He didn't sound happy saying that.

"Well," I said and went and lower, till I got to his v line "Your boxer has a hole," I said and grabbed hold of his hard erection.

"Oh fuck," he said as I started pumping him. As I pumped him, I licked over his shaft, making him shiver is delight.

He liked this, all over his face. He looked at me with so much lust that even turned me on even more.

He came into my mouth and in a weird way, I like how he tasted. Right when I pulled away, he grabbed me from the waist and pulled me under him. He left a couple of bite marks. Every little thing he does just make me want to moan.

He got to my thong and he just moved it to the side.

Alexandria's POV

"What if your parents can hear them?" I asked, awkwardly. Daniel had a disgusted look on his face.

"They can't, I'm sure of it," he whispered. He scooted closer to me on hid his head in my neck.

"I don't like hearing it," he said. I have never really been close to guys, not extremely hot guy like Daniel. Feeling his breathe on my neck, just gave me the tingles down there.

I heard Disarray and it was disturbing. I didn't want to know what my brother was doing to her.

I hid my head in his neck and with courage I wrapped my arms around him.
He instantly did it back. I think my crush is growing.

Disarray's POV

I muffled my moans against  against my pillow as he trusted two fingers into me. My hips kept rising up, just wanting more.

"Conner," I moaned, as my hips kept rising. I felt his tongue licking me. I climaxed and I swear I could hear him smirk.

"You need to stop teasing," I whined and pulled him on top of me.

He frowned. He opened his mouth, but it looked like he was having a hard time trying to say something. He opened his mouth again, but nothing came out.

"What is it?" I asked and ran my hands through his short hair. He smiled, grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Disarray," he said and swallowed, "even if this is an arranged marriage, I still want it tradition."

"Traditional you mean by....."

"Yes. I'm saying we're going to wait till the wedding night. Most guys now aren't traditional anymore, but surprisingly, I am," he said, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you're traditional," I said. He pecked my lips and pulled me to his chest.

"It's going to be quite hard though," I whispered, running my hand down to his shaft. He instantly went stiff and grunted into my neck as I touched him.

"And you're making it even more difficult," he said with a strained voice. I giggled.

I woke up, very warm into his arms. He had that adorable innocent look on his face. I snuggled into his arms, not wanting to get up. I was just to comfortable. Even if my bare chest was pressed against his, I liked it. What he makes me feel is insane..

He woke up and gave me a sleepy grin.

"Morning baby," he mumbled in my neck and instantly fell back to sleep. He hasn't been sleeping much because he's been worried about me, that's why he's so tired.

I got up and changed because I was still naked. Last night we ended off taking off my thong and his boxers and just satisfying ourselves. I loved seeing him naked. He has such a hot back, I thought as I went into my closet.

I'm not going to keep lying to myself, I like him, I like so much. I never even liked Anthony this much. Does he like me? I'm sure he had to, at least a bit.

I changed into an outfit and got our bags ready to leave. I went downstairs and got some breakfast for us. Once I got to our room, he was standing next to the bed - now wearing his boxers- rubbing his eyes.

"Hey," I said and laid the tray on the table. He looked up and right away shined me a great smile. It surprised me when he jolted towards me, grabbed me into a hug. I laughed and wrapped myself around him.

"And why are you so happy this morning?" I asked and kissed his jaw. He grinned. "We're going home today, somewhere, where you'll feel safe."

"Mhm. Where it's just me and you," I said, trying to be flirty. He gripped his hands on my ass and laid me on the bed.

"Maybe we should stop sharing room," he said and kissed my neck, his hands slowing going under my shirt.

"That's not going to happen," I said and he laughed against me. He gave me one long kiss and pulled back.

We ate and then I went into my mom's study where she was waiting for me. We talked about the wedding for about two hours till we had to go. Daniel, very upset, drove us to the airport. Alexandria who was at the passenger seat, seemed off too. He kept glancing at her, a lot.

Conner and I had a different plane then Alexandria since she was going to California. Conner hugged her tightly and giving her a lecture every brother gives their little sister. It was adorable.

When her plane was starting to board, Daniel was upset. He hugged her for a very long time. He's love sick! She seems about the same.

When she finally left, Daniel managed to say bye to us and left quickly. Awww!

We got into the plane and we ended up just watching movies throughout the short plane drive.

"We're finally here," I said and yawned as I let down my bag on the floor. Connor brought the rest of the luggage and grinned at me.

We spent the day mostly is bed, just tired. He showed me how to cook pasta. We did laundry and cleaned a bit, then went to sleep again.

"Disarray, get up," I heard Conner's voice. I moaned and snuggled further into the warm bed. "Disarray! I'll carry you into a cold shower if you don't wake up," he warned. I whined and sat up unwillingly. Then I looked at him and damn did he look good.

He had a shirt that looked tight against his body. He had jeans that weren't too skinny and he still had his piercings off, just his eyebrow one was left.

"Stop checking me out and get dressed," he said and went downstairs.

When I got to school, everyone started asking me how my Christmas was. They were giving me hugs and faking to be my friend as usual. But then the girls told me something else.

"Hey Disarray, have you see that hot guy?"
"No." I don't check anyone out anymore besides Conner.

"He's not that new, but he sure has changed during winter break. He hangs out with that emo girl," she gushed. Valerie?

"What's his name?" I demanded.
"Conner Castro! Ugh, he's so hot! And that stupid goth girl has him. I'm going to ask him if he wants to come over today," she said, licking her lips.

"You're not going near him. So shut up and go get my book for class," I snapped. She gulped and left scared. I signed and decided to go find Conner.

I walked where he usually hangs out with Valerie. I know he doesn't like her like that. I'm sure of it. I stood there and saw some girls talking to him. I could tell he was annoyed and Valerie looked amused.

"Girls!" I snapped. They froze when they saw me. I raised my eyebrow at them and they left knowing I didn't want them to be here. I sighed and walked closer to them.

"I'm getting ambushed today," he whined and pulled me onto his lap. I frowned and then looked at Valerie who was smiling and I noticed her hair was all brown.

"Your hair looks great!" I exclaimed. She blushed.
"Thanks. Since Conner is changing so much, I decided I needed a change too."

"Well, you look great. How was your Christmas?"
"It was good, but boring since my cousins don't really like me I didn't have anyone to talk to at my aunts house," she said and rolled her eyes. I pouted.

"Disarray's cousins are funny," Conner said and chuckled. I laughed and put an arm over his neck.

"Except that two of them like you," I mumbled. Stupid jealously feeling.

"Denise?"
"Denise and Daniella," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"See you guys in class!" Valerie said and walked off.

"I don't like being center of attention," Conner mumbled.
"I don't like you being center of attention," I said and he chuckled. So sexy, jesus.

"Don't give me that look," he said, strained.
"What look?"

"The one showing," he said against my lips, "that you," pecking my lips, "you want me," he said and started kissing me. I moaned as our tongues moved in sync and I melted deeper into his arms.

My hands went underneath his shirt and he grunted against my lips. Then the stupid bell rang.

"I'll see you in 2nd period, Princess," he said frustrated. Pecked my lips and walked away.

The rest of the day, Conner was center of attention. Since he's the new 'hottie' of the school, I couldn't just hang out with him during break or lunch anymore. I heard all the girls ask him for his number and he didn't give it out once.

He would just smirk at my jealous expression and it made me roll my eyes. There was something up with Valerie. She kept looking for someone and seemed upset about something. When I asked her during class she said it was nothing and not to worry about it. Conner noticed it to but just shrugged.

Since I'm a girl, I know it has to do with a boy. A boy who comes to this school! Maybe she's finally seeing someone.

During PE, all the girls would just stare at Conner with eyes full of lust as he was working our with Valerie. I needed the girls to know that he was not available.

I needed to make it Facebook official.

*

I uploaded faster ;o

SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORSS!!!!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 131 26
Sequel to Hidden. Check that out first please, do not read further spoilers ahead. It's two months since Ron's murder and Harry and Ginny are...
47.6K 1K 51
[Completed but Editing/rewriting] 🐎🐎Hold your horses for just a bit🐎🐎 ‼️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️ 🔴🔴🔴This isn't my...
147K 7.6K 60
who would have thought, a text from a stranger could turn into so much more. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.
2.9M 72.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...