Arranging Love.

By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Arranging Love Book 1 24-year-old Sasha Hamilton loves her life as the daughter of billionaire businessman an... More

Arranging Love.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AN... Guys I NEED Your Help.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue.
What's next...
Bonus Chapter #1

Chapter 19

18.5K 443 15
By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Hamilton Inc. company booming in light of daughter Sasha Matheson's very public courtship and marriage. Seems like a publicity stunt to me. anyone? ~ People Magazine.

Sasha's POV~

After my little game a couple of days ago I have noticed that Christian isn't really talking to me and I have to say I do rather enjoy our pointless banter. We have spent the time together going to the markets or to the secluded beach next to our condo but normally he has just stood next to me or walked off to the water. Now we are both sitting at the breakfast bar silently eating while the giant white elephant sits singing pop ballads in between us. I knew we were never going to act like we were in love but I thought we had at least reached the friends stage.

"Have you decided when you are going to talk to me again?" Initially, I don't think he hears me but he soon responds.

"Probably when you decide not to put this whole thing in jeopardy to fulfill you needs"

"Are you serious. The whole reason it's in danger is because that bitch of an ex you have sent around the photos"

"Who Quinn? She'd never do something like that"

"Yeah well keep telling yourself that. One day you'll see that it right."

"Well if we want to drop the blame this would never have happened if you didn't kiss that guy" he had a good point but I wasn't going to say that.

"Yeah well it's done now deal with it."

"How about we try not to make it worse then. I'm. It just worried about my image here but yours too you don't want to be labeled a cheater."

"So what if I have any needs I should bring them to you."

"If you want. It's your choice"

"If you believe you could get me your dreaming"

"If I recall correctly I have and you did all the work... ran straight into my arms"

"Well it will never happen again"

"I wouldn't be so sure." A cocky smirk graced his face.

His words were joking but I also could here the deeper meaning. He was going to try and I might just let him. I chuckle looking at where we now sit

"Only us would going from being angry at one another to talking about sex."

"It's a talent although I must admit we are starting to act like an old married couple. Me the one who thinks back to his bachelor days and wishes and you the jealous wife"

"Don't worry I won't get jealous on you"

"Thank the lord I've had them and I never want to go back"

"What? A wife?" I'm teasing him but his eyes widen at his slip up.

"No jealous exes"

"I know, Quinn"

"Really don't worry about her Sash she'd never do anything like that"

"God you're such a guy."

"Well I'm glad you noticed"

"Oh sweety I only noticed because you put half your dick into your personality"

"Well if that's true can you image how big it would be then"

"Average"

"You really must have been drunk that night"

"Or maybe it's because your penis is forgettable" why the hell was I having this conversation with him.

"Ouch" he put a hand to his chest.

"Oh we'll be a big boy"

"I am at least that's what my exes say"

"Your ex is Quinn"

He sighs. "I really don't get why you dislike Quinn so much"

"Of course you don't but that's ok you'll work out that she's an a class bitch in no time and I'll probably still be here to say 'I told you so'" I smile sweetly at him and turn back to the fruit salad I had been eating.

After a moment Christian speaks again. "Be ready by seven, we're going to dinner"

"Why?" This had me taken aback and why was all I could ask.

"You wanted to talk well then we shall talk and I shall be having some very expensive wine to do that."

"Didn't you want to talk at the wedding"

"Yeah wine" he states as if it's obvious.

Hours later Christian and I are leaving the restaurant at which we had dinner. Disputes his desire to speak we had said very little about what has happened the past few weeks.

"Want to walk on the beach?" Christian's hand brushed my lower back as we walk out on the the quiet street. Mind you it is about eleven thirty pm. However I stare at him incredulously. Did he see what I am wearing. I am back on my signature black dress with straps across my chest. Paired with a pair of high heeled louboutin's I was in no fit state to be parading around the sand.

"What part of this outfit says I want to roll in the sand?"

"Come on I'll carry you if I have to" I can see in his eyes that he is deadly serious. There is no getting out of this. With a huff I headed in the direction of the water. Once we had reach the edge of the sand at the private beach next to our condo. It's dark and there isn't a single person here. This would be the perfect possible place for him to kill me.

While I go to to take off my shoes Christian starts with his shirt. What the fuck is happening!!

"What are you doing?"

"Skinny dipping!"

"You can't be serious"

"Do I look it come on princess live a little!" He has to be joking. Only when he continues to strip I quickly realize he's not bluffing.

Once he reaches his boxers I have to stop him. "Wait! what if we just wear underwear?" I sound like a chicken and we both know it.

"Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it.?"

Once he is fully unclothed and I am forced to maintain a high level of control in order to not look at anything other than his face all the while he is Darin me to do otherwise.

"And you coming or do I need to help you?" He takes a step towards me.

"I got it." I quickly rush out and step backward away from him. Once I hear him walk away I have to gather up the courage to unzip my dress. I've done some pretty scandalous acts in the past with exes but skinny dipping has never been one of them especially with someone I wasn't sleeping with. The think is, I really want to and I can just imagine Bethany's words in my mind 'if you don't I will.' That pretty much had me in action.

The water is bloody freezing as I quickly get as far in to the water so my assets are covered. Once I reach Christian my teeth are chattering violently.

"This is not you finest idea"

"I know now anything you see won't accurately represent its impressiveness"

"That's the most common excuse for underachieving" he ignores my comment and ducks his head under the water.

"So princess how are your swimming skills?"

I smile, he has no bloody idea.

Sitting on the sand we both attempt to recover from our race. We were both freezing, sitting close to each other to preserve body heat with me wearing Christian's shirt as there is not a chance I am ruining this dress. I beat him of course. Blew his peanut sized brain out of his head and judging by his silence he was having a hard time repairing his ego.

"How the hell did you learn to swim like that"

"High school, state squad."

"So what you were a swimmer,model and have a business degree. What else are you going to surprise me with?"

"I used to want to impress my father. I thought that maybe if I was good at something he would pay more attention to me. Once I grew up a bit and realized he didn't give a shit I gave up. As for the degree. My father was never going to let me have the company if I wasn't in anyway qualified"

"Couldn't he have just married you off the a businessman?"

"My father loves this business more than he loves himself he wouldn't be giving it to anyone if he had the choice."

"So why me?" It was the question I had been dreading and it has and answer that I can give him, because I know why. He wants your business, to eliminate the competition but I could never tell Christian that. He has married me for his business, I couldn't tell him that in trying to save his company, he's lost it. It would break him. In stead I settle for a shrug of the shoulders. What Christian doesn't know can't hurt him.

"Your a very complicated family"

"Tell me about it!"

I am shivering hard now. This was definitely our worst decision and we got married to each other so that is saying something. Noticing me Christian moves back to wrap his arms around me so that we are sitting with my back agains his legs and our heads are facing each other. Our faces are close to one another and I can feel the tension growing between us.

"Fine then, I'll tell you why I agreed to marry you." He begins to talk and I find myself completely entranced with the way his lips move.

"You wanted to save you company."

"Yes but even my company isn't worth marrying a stranger. I was going to say no but the truth is you fascinate me. I knew who you were. You'd actually dated one of my friends a couple of years back but we had never met. And that night at the bar I knew exactly who you were even if you didn't"

"And did I live up to expectations?" I truly want to know the answer.

"Don't get me wrong your a pain in the ass at times but... I'm not regretting it yet"

I'm not sure who moved first. I'll be honest I think it was me judging but the frozen look on Christian's face when I pull back. I've made a mistake, but before I can move away Christian lifts his hands to my face and pulls me back in. There is nothing sweet or soft about this kiss, it's intense and passionate and everything I had hoped for. I twist my body and pull my legs under me so that I am on my knees. Christian moves me so that I am sitting in his lap. I notice the lack of clothes between us but none of that really matters at this point, all I could think about is how he feels underneath me and the weight of his large hands low on my waist.

I know that this is wrong but right now there is nothing I have wanted more in my life...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
Hey everyone,

Here's another chapter I hope you have enjoyed it and if so please remember to vote and comment.

Also I love to know who your favorite character is so let me know??

Maddie xx

Sasha's outfit~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 1K 4
[ COMPLETED ] ๐ŸŒŸ FEATURED NOVEL ON WATTPAD'S @sport ๐ŸŒŸ ("FREE KICKS" Reading List) 11.3.21 Just two dudes kissing with their socks on. It'...
33.6K 1.6K 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก........ ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...
513K 8.8K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
55.2K 2.4K 58
A tragedy happens in London King's family that leaves him parentless. Nevertheless, a close family friend named Ezra Haven, takes him in and lets Lon...