Arranging Love.

By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Arranging Love Book 1 24-year-old Sasha Hamilton loves her life as the daughter of billionaire businessman an... More

Arranging Love.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AN... Guys I NEED Your Help.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue.
What's next...
Bonus Chapter #1

Chapter 17

20.3K 448 21
By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Sasha and Christian Matheson disappear for romantic honeymoon ~ New York Post.

Sasha's POV~

SASHA MATHESON! I slam the newspaper down on the kitchen table in front of me. Are you fucking kidding me? There is no way in hell I am changing my name for a fake marriage. That doesn't even sound good. Sasha Matheson... My life is literally becoming on big fat joke. 

Last nights events could have gone better and I hold to opinion all could have been solved if Christian didn't put his dick where it shouldn't be. But alas, he is of the male species and they are known for the good looks but also their brainless behavior. Any how we spent the rest of the night talking to guests in between dancing with friends and each other to silly love songs the band played just to make me fell worse about my situation.

I won't bore you with the details from the wedding night, mainly due to there being literally none. Seeing as I have prolonged the moving in process for as long as possible, my mother booked us a hotel suit for the night. Once we arrived I walked straight in to the bathroom to remove my dress while Christian headed for the mini bar. After the hiccup during his speech Christian took to down shots by the dozen while mixing through some gin and tonic. By the time we had to leave he was wrapped around my in necessity to get out the door. I think even the wedding guests who didn't know it was an arranged marriage knew that there would be no action for either of us. For a moment I thought he had stepped on my dress and I was just about ready to kill him but alas, he got lucky. Once I saw what Bethany had placed in my overnight back I was beginning to think that it may just be safer to risk the dress and sleep in that instead. Although upon exiting the bathroom I found Christian passed out across the bed. Dodged a bullet there.

Now the morning after we are supposed to be leaving for our honeymoon in a little over two hours and Christian has still not woken up. So here I am stuck reading the newspapers for the day talking to myself about how unlucky my life is.

Once I'd had enough I grabbed a pillow off the couch beside the bed and walked quietly over to the bed. I never realized how hard it was to quietly creep on to a bed without moving too much. I was always doing the opposite and trying to get off the bed without letting the guy beside me know. Once I had stabilized myself on either side over Christian who was sleeping on his back I raise the pillow ready to strike.

With a battle cry for added effect I slam the Phillips down multiple times on his face as he jolts awake from the impact. For a hungover hulk he sure has fast reflexes  because I only get about 3 hits in before his arms reach up and clasp mine in a death grip. Within seconds I am rolled over and force under him, his taunt body pressed against mine.

"Now this is more like how I saw my wedding night going" well isn't he a funny man and going by the look on his face he thought so too.

"Well you shouldn't have drunk so much. Who knows what could have happened if you hadn't passed out shitfaced" well I know exactly what would have happened, absolutely nothing but judging by the look in his eyes, Christian didn't. Groaning as the adrenaline wears off and the full effect of the alcohol from last night returns, Christian drops his head on the bed below. His body relaxed enough that I am able to roll him off me and get off the bed and out of his reach.

Walking back to the small kitchen area I am just about done with Christian's behavior already and we have been married less that twenty four hours. I quickly get what I need and return to the bed.

"Come on sleeping beauty it's time to go"  not getting a response I tip a jug full of water flat on his head and he again jolts to life.

"We leave in twenty five minutes" and with that I walk away.

By the time Christian is up and moving I receive a text tell me that our driver is here. Checking to see that we hang forgotten anything, I can't help but think that the cleaners are going to wonder what kind of night we had. There are feathers found around the room and a rather large wet patch on the bed. Who said we weren't entertaining.

Hours later we both found ourselves stepping off the plane to the humid heat of the Maldives. The stereotypical honeymoon spot for rich people but I'm still blown away but the picturesque beaches as we arrive at the hotel which is secluded from the rest of the resort.

Walking around the room we both collapse on the bed.

"You know my father came here for his last honeymoon"  this causes Christian to jump off the bed like it was on fire. This has me full body laughing as I roll around on the bed. What he doesn't know was that I called them to make sure that this wasn't the room they had used otherwise I would be burning the bed. Just to rub it in a little more I roll off the bed although my stomach aches from laughing and pull down the covers before jumping in the bed all the while looking at Christian's shocked face. As he pieces together the information his face undergoes a transformation that made me laugh even more.

Upon realizing that the bed is no infested with my father's anything jumps on the bed pinning my rolling body in place with the blankets providing a trusty barrier between our bodies.

"Hahaha very funny, you think your pretty clever don't you." All I could do was laugh.

Christian let me have my fun for a little while longer before I start to cool off. "So wife, now that it's our honeymoon what do you plan to do?"

I thought for a bit not really sure about what I did want to do. "I don't know what do you want to do?"

Christian crawls further up on the bed from where he was lying near my waist so that he is very close to my face.

Well seeing as it's our honeymoon I can think of a few things" he raises his hand and slightly brushes back a strand of my hair from my face. It's a cliched move but at the same time the look in his eyes which haven't broken contact with mine is doing things to me. I physically have to force myself to breathe before this guy actually kills me. We stay like this for a little while as I try to pull myself together while at the same time I can't quite pull away. Finally coming to my senses I push him back and toss the covers off me.

"Rules remember?" I say in a singsong voice to cover how high pitch it would sound from the nerves wracking my body. I am actually shaking with the need for distance or the desire to jump him I'm not quite sure. It's very difficult to tell recently.

"You never let me forget remember?" He replied in an equally sing song voice.

"If your desperate to get laid then lets play a game" an idea popped into my head that was going to be beneficial to both of us although Christian didn't respond to me.

"We'll both see if we can seduce a random. On the down low of course but then you get laid and I get some action"

"You know what... I think this is quite possibly your worst idea ever"

"Are you kidding this will be great! now get ready we are going to the pool" I walk away you find my bathers.

***

Christian's POV~

This was most definitely not my day. I'm letting Sasha have her fun but I have to say sitting at the resort pool shades on so no one can see many facial expressions I'm beginning to regret it. Sasha sits opposite me on the balcony picking her target. A smile stretches across her lips and she gets up from the table and leaves without a word.

For someone who spends a lot of her time hating on her father and his choice in brides she's awfully similar to him. My behavior with Quinn was unacceptable to be fair but I have learnt from those mistakes. Shasta on the other hand is more than happy to 'seduce' if that's what you want to call it, whoever she can in public. Does she not understand that because of her choices we were almost outed to my entire family.

That incident I have to say I did not see coming and as for who did it I don't know. I really don't know anyone who would want to make a fuss like that. 

Sasha reemerge a short while later behind the chair of some young guy. As she sits down there is a sinking feeling in my stomach. I'm not afraid to admit I find her attractive but there is not a chance in hell I would admit it to anyone else. I have taken my sunglasses off in order to see her more clearly and I keep my eyes glue to where she sits. Suddenly the guy places his hand on her thigh and Sasha sits closer. What, however, surprises me is that as things start to get heated Sasha turns her head and looks directly at me. What is  this, some kind of joke? Was she trying to make me jealous or prove she can get guys cos I don't doubt it but I'd just rather she'd just try and get me.

Sick of her games, I simply place my sunglasses back on my eyes relax my currently rigid posture and look away.

We both can play that game Sasha...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
Hey yo,

Thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote and comment.

Adios amigos

Maddie xx

Sasha's Outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 18.8K 38
This is the second sequel to Arranged Marriage - WangXian!! Definitely an MPREG story!!! The first story is Arranged Marriage - WangXian 1 and the fi...
358K 11.4K 25
"Dear Diary Now there is nothing but uncertainty around my future. I got married, to Ethan Carter.The merger that let us to this pinnacle came at a c...
1M 35.5K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
151K 2.8K 32
Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Tyler is forced to get married in ten days...