Arranging Love.

By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Arranging Love Book 1 24-year-old Sasha Hamilton loves her life as the daughter of billionaire businessman an... More

Arranging Love.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AN... Guys I NEED Your Help.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue.
What's next...
Bonus Chapter #1

Chapter 11

22K 479 14
By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Wedding preparations are underway as Sasha Hamilton is out and about with friends, shopping for wedding dresses, but why the hurry??~ E News.

Sasha's POV~

The last 48 hours have been a complete haze. I had spent most of it on autopilot, although I can't quite work out why. Somehow, spending more time with Christian is making this 'relationship,' for lack of a better term so much more confusing. i know, no shit, of course the line would become blurred, I mean haven't you read all of those stories where the girl falls for the guy after spending time with him and getting to know him. Not that I'm saying I've fallen for him, not even close, but I do enjoy his company on the odd occasion and the verbal sparing. It's been a long time since I have had a guy give as good as he can get. Crap! why didn't I recognise the warning.

Standing now, staring at a long wall filled with huge, puffy white wedding gowns the depth of horseshit I am currently standing becomes increasingly known to me. let me tell you its so big I'm almost drowning, which really would be hell for me, can you imagine... Let's just say I have and it's not pretty.

Bethany pranced along the wall in front of me touching each of the dresses as if they were precious. so far she was much more excited about this wedding than me, although after what happened at the engagement party, her spirits had dimmed slightly. Not that I blamed her.

The engagement party. It was something I had been trying and desperately failing to forget. The embarrassment and anger I felt when whatever-her-name was walked in and made a scene in front of my entire family had me seething. not just at her but also at Christian, I mean he's marrying me for crying out loud, you'd think he'd know that he had to get rid of little miss girlfriend.

Seeing them  together two nights ago, the way she looked at him i couldn't help the heat the surged through me at the sight. It was something I was not OK with and the moment Bethany had told me that this Quinn was an ex, who clearly didn't see herself as an ex I felt this overwhelming need to assert some claim over Christian, if only to sell the story to my family.

"What about this one??" Christian's mum held up a large layered princess wedding gown. I struggled to keep to grimace from my lips. It wasn't that bad a dress but it definitely wasn't me.

"Maybe not quite so big, that would make me look like a cake topping"

Susan starred at the gown contemplating what I had said.

"True" she placed the gown back on the rack and moved along. I on the other hand continued to stand rooted in the middle of the boutique not really looking at anything. Every so often someone would pull out a dress but no one was ever successful. The major problem with this is... I don't really know what I want. Anyway this is only a fake wedding, I'll get another chance that will mean a hundred percent more than this so at the moment I am more than content to just show up on the day. It's not like I got anyway in the guy I am marrying so why would I get any say in anything else.

"Come on Sash, you have to choose a dress there is no way you are going to be walking down the aisle in jeans no matter how much you hate this arrangement, so start looking. " my mother was clearly at the end of her tether.

With a huff I move from my spot and start to run my hands along the dressing feeling the different material's of each dress. not really looking at the dresses which was becoming a rather large problem, I grabbed on to on that caught my attention. It was a see-through full skirt, embellished with what I assume to be crystals. Pulling it off the rack I could see that it has an illusion neckline and back. It was just about me to a tee.

Ignoring everyone else, I walked towards the back of the boutique and into the changing rooms. While the assistant was doing up the buttons on the back of me, I could hear a flurry in the main shop. what on earth is going on. hearing both Bethany and my mother fretting I pushed my way out of the large fitting room to see what the fuss is all about.

"What is going on here?" Hearing my voice everyone turned around to face me and froze.

"Oh Honey, you look gorgeous" My mum's voice cracked as she spoke, tears welling up in her eyes.

"That's it that's the one, Sash, you have to buy it!" Stella runs up to me and grabs me by the arm to pull me towards the large mirrors.

I'll admit it. I look good! The dress fit in all the right places and highlights my assets. My aim for this entire relationship, was to give Christian something to look at but not to touch, and this dress will work perfectly.

"It's perfect, Christian won't know what to do with himself" The glint on Susan's eye as she spoke had the hair on my arms raising. The one thing I don't want Christian to be doing is thinking about what he should be doing with me.

From the back corner of the shop Bethany flung a small piece of lace that hit me straight in the face.

"what the hell was..." My anger turns to shock when I look at what she threw at me. Its a thong. Oh God!

"What??? I thought you might need it for the weeding night." The sly smile on her face.

The wedding night! Now my face was bright red I'm sure of it.

"Oh that's a good idea Sasha" My mother chimes in.

"No mother, that is in fact your worst idea by far, and since when have you ever agreed with Bethany about anything. In fact I'm pretty sure you always tell me to ignore anything Bethany suggests."

"Preach Mrs Anderson, I wouldn't listen to me either. But you have to admit we need to help spice up their sex life. I mean, if they ain't got love they at least need to be able to scratch each others itches" Oh lord help me!

"BETHANY!" I screeched.

"What I'm just saying" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok ladies, thats enough, we better get this dress and get home Sasha and I have dinner tonight" Susan cut in before someone said something they shouldn't. Wait What!!! Dinner???

"Hey Susan, what do you mean dinner?"

"We're having dinner tonight, you, me, christian and all the family. I told Christian about it last week"

"Well he never told me about it."

"Really, that boy never remembers anything I tell him" Susan shakes her head, a fond smile on her face. Her love for her son is evident, even when he's a complete pain in everyone else's arse. I will admit though, its nice to see that Christian's parents love him, that much can't be said about my father anymore.

The evening got off to a great start. Christian's family were all very welcoming. We were in the middle of a conversation about the plans for the wedding which neither Christian or I were feeling particularly interested in going by the look on his face when the front door burst open and the devil's spawn waltzed in with a coo-wee! There is never a dull moment in my life is there.

Christian shot up out of his seat so quickly I have to lean back to catch his chair before it hits the ground almost falling ungracefully flat on my face in the process.

"Quinn what are you doing here?" The shock evident.

"I thought I would drop in to see you like old times but I didn't realise you had company" Her innocent tone clearly wasn't fooling anyone.

"You do realise that you have walked into his parent's house right" It probably wasn't wise of me to butt in but this chick was as fake as my nails.

Her stereotypical perfectly plucked eyebrow arched in response but the sickly sweet smile remained as if I hadn't called her out.

"Well the other day we all got off to the wrong foot so I thought I should be the bigger person and mend the bridge."

"By interrupting a family dinner?" Harsh I know.

"You're not married yet sweetheart." Well fuck her then. It's not as if I got a choice in this, not that she knows that.

Christian's father stood up blocking off my response.

"Quinn, you are here now you you like to join us." His tone was civil but he clearly was not please with her presence.

The smile on Quinn's face grew as she floated around the table to take a seat directly in between Christian and I, how I have no idea there literally was no seat there.

That didn't deter her as she waited until Max brought her a seat from the other room while Christian remained standing, still in utter shock. One could say this was all his own fault.

Dinner was mainly quiet as everyone sat in silence looking around the table all the while, whatever her name is chatted vividly about her recent modelling job in London, boasting about how all the fashion labels wanted her to model for them. the hilarious part about it was that I had never once heard about her, like ever and even I did some modelling in the past.

"...and then out of nowhere Anna Wintour said to me that I had real talent." Oh what a load of bullshit.

That comment alone had my stony exterior cracking has i attempted to bury the bubble of laughter from exploding. Others did not have the same control. Across from me, Max was silently laughing into his plate, shoulders shaking as his body convulsed. Olivia on the other hand cackles relentlessly in her seat. It was clear that neither sibling likes Quinn all that much. Something tells me we're going to get along quite wonderfully.

"Talent!!!" Olivia gasps for breath. "I don't think a single cell in your body has any talent" This caused another round of laughter from the twins with my dam breaking causing me to join in on their laughter. what can I say, it was a MasterCard moment, the look on Quinn's face: Priceless.

Sometime later, more like multiple glasses of wine later. I swear, it was just about the only thing getting me through the night, especially with Quinn's presence I would take any chance I could to get away from her false personality. she probably farts rainbows, lets be honest.

I am standing in front of the mirror, reapplying my lipstick, when the bathroom door bangs open and Quinn leans against the door frame staring at me in the mirror.

"are you going to continue to stare at me or would you like a photo?" I continue to fix up my make up waiting for her to respond.

"Don't worry sweety, your not that pretty."

"if that helps you sleep at night by all means keep telling yourself that."

"I know your dirty little secret, darling I'd be very careful what you say to me." looks like the long awaited confrontation is beginning.

"Oh have you seen my sex tape from college, I swear I deleted it." I mock gasped

"I know your relationship is fake" What how on earth could she know that. This really was not good.

steeling my face so that I don't give away any hints i put in a small smile to bait her. "And why would that be? I can assure you Christian and I are very much in love."

"Funny that considering it was Christian who told me" you have to be fucking kidding me.

"Really? I didn't know you and Christian were talking?"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me and Christian, starting with how much he loves me."

"not enough to marry you though. looks like I beat you to that."

"Don't worry y're not married yet and that is the way I'm going to keep it." Quinn took a step forward so that she was towering over me even in heels.

"Well I look forward to your attempts, I'm sure you will provide me with endless entertainment but just remember he will always choose me." More like he will choose his company.

"I wouldn't be so sure."

"What are you two doing in here?" Christian's presence in the door way broke off our stand off. I turned to look at him anger and the promise of violence in my eyes. It almost has him taking a step back.

"Just getting to know one another that all sweetheart, is it time to go?

Christian clears his throat. "yes it is" just for show, he holds out his hand for me to take.

Not in the mood to be civil i push past both of them and out the front door.

I can't feeling like the shit is about to hit the fan...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
hey guys

Thanks to all those who have followed the story this far hopefully you are all enjoying.

if you are don't for get to vote and comment

Sorry for any mistakes
Maddie xx

Sasha's Outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
199K 6.9K 13
Ethan is a twenty year old whose been barely making ends meet when he is evicted and loses his job while being a single dad to his daughter, Julie...
1.1M 48K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
2.1M 114K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...