EMISON One Shots

By thatoneweirdo43

Hey guys so i am a huge emison shipper so this story is all about them. This is a collection of letters and o... More

first week
first letter
second letter to her
true feelings
protect me
the kissing rock
7x10 kiss add on
the morning after 7x10
mood swings
letter to her 3
another rainy day
beatiful days
another rainy day/2
missing dolls
after the kiss
missing dolls/2
hopeless romantic/2
another rainy day/3
safe and sound
these little moments
another rainy day/4
why can't i tell her
jealousy
safe and sound/2
missing dolls/4
After Alison's wedding
why can't i let you go
safe and sound/3
the wedding
my dream come true
Emison vs Paily
another rainy day final
Emison chat
After Alison wedding
your fairy tale
the wedding planer
the kick(SPOILERS)
Emison Halloween prt 1
Run away
Emison Halloween pr/2
Safe and sound pr/4
emison reunion
Emison HALLOWEEN pr/3
New arival
stop that
first school day
The dance teacher
Now or Never
baby number two
Real talk
authors note
Emison vs Paily pr/2
Forever and always
First time we met
First time we met pr/2
first time we met final
Happy family
Goodbye everyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The new student Emison AU
Maybe
Dusk Till Dawn
A call
High school Emison
Emison Instagram
Goodbye (for now)
Eleven minutes

hopeless romantic

1.8K 26 5
By thatoneweirdo43

A/n:emison AU emily and Alison been married for 6 months Alison isn't pregnant and A.D never happened.

EMILY'S POV:
So today is Alison and mine wedding anniversary and i decided to surprise her with a nice dinner.wow i still can't believe that i actually married my first love and everyday when i wake up in our bed i still have to pinch myself because for me it's a dream come true.Anyway she should be home any second i better finish getting ready.

ALISON'S POV:
UGH I hate going to work don't get me wrong i love my job it's just i don't like being away from Emily that long.Even though we're married i still get nervous.God i can't believe i married THE Emily Fields my dream girl.SHIT today is our wedding anniversary i didn't forget it's just i forgot to get flowers oh well i can just pick some up on my way home i better text her

To killer❤😧:
Hey baby i'm gonna be a little late home.

From killer❤😧:
Oh okay how long?

To killer❤😧:
Only a few minutes i forgot to get milk

From killer❤😧:
Okay just hurry up i miss you

To killer❤😧:
I know baby i promise it won't take long okay i love you😘

From killer❤😧:
Love you too😘😘
I close my phone and grab my stuff and leave to go pick up some flowers.

EMILY'S POV:
I was up stairs getting ready when my phone goes off.

From my baby😊💕:
Hey baby i'm gonna be a little late home.

To my baby😊💕:
Oh okay how long?

From my baby😊💕:
Only a few minutes i forgot to get milk

To my baby😊💕:
Okay hurry up i miss you

From my baby😊💕:
I know baby i promise that it won't take long okay i love you😘

To my baby😊💕:
Love you too😘😘
I lock my phone and continued to get ready i put on a white mine dress with a open back and lace trim i curled my hair and put on some black eye liner and a dark red lipstick i desided not to wear shoes since we are home so i was walking down the stairs when i heard Alison's car door shit i ran over to the candles and light them i straightened my dress and stood by the table.

Al:baby i'm home-(Alison turns around and her jaw drops)

E:welcome home(Emily saws standing on her heels)

ALISON'S POV:
I pull up to our house and grab my stuff and the flowers and headed into the house i walked in and closed the door.

Al:baby i'm home-"i couldn't even finish my sentence when i turn around and my jaw drops open when i see my wife standing in a short and i mean short white dress with lase and it hugged her body perfectly.

E:"welcome home" she says and i could tell she was nervous because she was standing on her heels.i drooped my bags and just stood there staring at this angle in front of me.

E:"Ali,are you okay you've been staring  for like five minutes."i swallow hard then walk over to her and wrap my arms around her and pull her into me.

Al:"i can't help it when i have the sexy wife on the planet"i say putting extra on the part she blushes and looks away i love after all these years i still have this power over her.i life her head up with my finger and kiss her lightly.

E:"happy anniversary Ali"

Al::"wait i have something for you"i say wiggling out of her grasped i walk over to the flowers on the floor and hand them to her she smiles widely and blushes hard."

E:"there beautiful Ali"i smile at her comment.

E:"now why don't you change and i'll go put these in water and lay out dinner"i nod in agreement and hurry up stairs i run into the bed room and go through my closet.i find a light blue blouse with a white rimed and some black yoga pants.i put them on and head down stairs and walk into the kitchen and sit on the counter behind emily.

Al:"damn the chef is hot"emily turns around and i bit my lower lip she smiles the continues cooking as she's steering the pasta she sticks her butt out and gives me a better view i hop off the counter and walk up behind her i hug her from behind and watch her cook over her shoulder.she moves some hair out of her face and continues to heat up the food a small area of her neck is exposed so i place a soft kiss in the center of it.

E:"dinners ready"emily says i let go of her and turn around to get some plates as i reach up for them emily playfully smackes me on the ass i look at her from over my shoulder

E:"what you had something on your butt i have to get it off some how."

Al:"sure fields."

E:um actually it's dilaurentis fields so"she says servings up the food onto the plates she puts the pan down and turns to me i hold onto her again.

Al:"damn right"i say and laugh a bit she grabs my face and kisses me passionately i grab the back of her neck and deepen the kiss she pulls away.

E:ali..(between kisses) what.(kiss).about. (kiss).dinner.(kiss)

Al:I(kisses emily).don't.(kisses emily).care.(kisses emily)

E:"i worked my ass out to make this"(kisses Emily's neck)

Al:"your ass looks great"

E:"Ali"

Al:ugh fine(grumbles into Emily's neck then removes her face)

E:thank you(she says cocky Alison rolls her eyes then they walk over to the table and eat ever so often stealing glances at each other)
********************************
Sorry it's long -💓💓cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
61.2K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
128K 14.3K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...