EMISON One Shots

By thatoneweirdo43

Hey guys so i am a huge emison shipper so this story is all about them. This is a collection of letters and o... More

first week
first letter
second letter to her
true feelings
protect me
7x10 kiss add on
the morning after 7x10
mood swings
letter to her 3
another rainy day
beatiful days
another rainy day/2
missing dolls
after the kiss
missing dolls/2
hopeless romantic
hopeless romantic/2
another rainy day/3
safe and sound
these little moments
another rainy day/4
why can't i tell her
jealousy
safe and sound/2
missing dolls/4
After Alison's wedding
why can't i let you go
safe and sound/3
the wedding
my dream come true
Emison vs Paily
another rainy day final
Emison chat
After Alison wedding
your fairy tale
the wedding planer
the kick(SPOILERS)
Emison Halloween prt 1
Run away
Emison Halloween pr/2
Safe and sound pr/4
emison reunion
Emison HALLOWEEN pr/3
New arival
stop that
first school day
The dance teacher
Now or Never
baby number two
Real talk
authors note
Emison vs Paily pr/2
Forever and always
First time we met
First time we met pr/2
first time we met final
Happy family
Goodbye everyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The new student Emison AU
Maybe
Dusk Till Dawn
A call
High school Emison
Emison Instagram
Goodbye (for now)
Eleven minutes

the kissing rock

3.3K 40 7
By thatoneweirdo43

A/n:this is what i think the kissing rock scene in season 7 should be hope you enjoy.

ALISON'S POV:

today is the day that i am going to apologize to emily and tell her how i truly feel after 5 years of feeling alone it's time i tell the truth.(E-Emily,Al-Alison)

NO ONE'S POV:

emily and Alison are siting on the kissing rock

E:"Ali why are we here"(Alison takes Emily's hands)

Al:"do you remember that  summer when i went missing"

E:"how could i forget it was the worst summer of my life."

Al:"do you remember earlier that summer at the lake when we where talking about the kissing rock".(Emily shifts uncomfortably and looks down at her feet)

E:"and you asked me who i wanted to take there yes i remember."(Alison turns to Emily and lifts Emily's chine with her finger)

Al:"then later that day i took your hand and lead you to the kissing rock and we kissed."

E:"then you took out a spray can and we put are names on the rock."

Al:"yeah"(Alison smiles then looks away)

E:"Ali,why are we really here"

Al:"i brought you here so i could apologize for everything that i have ever done to you.you never deserved that."

E:"then why did you do it?"

Al:"because i was scared,i didn't know what was happening between us i was so scared that you would push me away i was scared that i might have been falling for you and the truth is when i rejected you in the locker room i was doing that to prove that i didn't have feelings for you but the truth is that i did and i still do."

Al:"but i knew that i couldn't have you because i didn't deserve you i didn't deserve to be loved by anyone because i was a terrible person."

E:"Ali don't say that i mean yes you where a bitch and you hurt a lot of people but it's not your fault."

Al:"yes it is emily everyone would be better without me"(Alison starts to cry emily slides over and wraps her arms around Alison,Alison buries her head in Emily's chest,Emily rubs Alison's back)

E:"do you want to know what i see when i look at you"

E:"i see this amazing girl who will do anything to protect the ones she loves,i see a girl who is caring and loyal,i see an amazing person who will fight and work hard to get what she wants.Ali when i look at you i don't see the queen bee from high school i see a women who has never given up on others i see a future wife,and a mother i see-a"(Alison cuts Emily off by kissing her Alison wraps her arms around Emily's neck deepening the kiss,emily puts her hands on Alison's waist.Alison pulls away and puts their foreheads together)

Al:"i love you Emily and i always have"

E:"i love you too more then you know"(Emily takes her hand off Alison's waits and whips the rest of her tears away emily puts her hand back on Alison's waist Alison sits in Emily's lap and kisses her again)

***********************************************************************************************

i would love some more ideas from you guys like should i do their wedding?or maybe a holiday let me know

-cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
38.4K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...