Him ✓ ➢ c.s

By iridecentstyles

it always begins somewhere. Nova Dillon one day moves to a small town in Chicago with her single mother, and... More

Him.
01- Life Changes.
02- He's Mysterious.
03- Getting To Know Him.
04- Small Habbit.
05- Issues.
06- Unexplained.
07- Trouble.
08- Fair.
09- Gone.
10- Alone.
11- Seen.
12- Letters.
13- Dont Worry.
14- Prom Night.
15- Surprise.
16- Back.
17- Love Triangle.
18- Carry On.
19- Dad.
20- Safe.
21- Bad Dreams.
22- Unexpected.
23- Dylan.
24- Regrets.
25- Date.
26- Maria
27- Hello.
28- Party.
29- Move On.
30- You Again?
31- Time.
32- Difference.
33- Pride.
35- Katherine.
36- Goodbye.
37- Remorce.
38- Fate.
38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]
Questions
Trailer
SEQUEL
BRAND NEW TRAILER
The Third Book?
100k
Cole & Nova Smut?
Authors Note
Please Read

34- Past.

1.6K 32 30
By iridecentstyles

Evinor Dunn

I didn't want to go back to New York where everyone I knew thought of me as a spoiled joke. I wasn't respected by anyone at school what so ever. And just as I thought Nova would end up being an actual friend— she dated my ex boyfriend who hurt me in every way possible.

It's time that I share with you a little story; so you understand why I did what I did to Cole. I'm not just some lunatic who made up a stupid little story to get attention. He actual was a monster at one point.

January 18th, 2013

"Listen to me. If you leave this house I'll kill my self," He pinned me against the wall. Hard enough to leave a big dent where my foot had landed, "Now I know you don't want that to happen. Do you."

"I'm not going to let you hurt me anymore," I protested. Trying to set myself free but every time I'd do so he'd bruise my arms by pushing me harder against the wall, "Is this what you really want?"

"You think I want it to be like this? No.. if you weren't always such a skanky whore it wouldn't have to be like this," I started to cry, not able to hold it back anymore for every place on my body he had touched, was in pain.

"Evie?" His attention was brought to my older sister standing in the door way, revenge written all over her face. And that's when I had the chance to run free, down the hallway and out of the front door.

"See what you've done? You're lucky I don't slam your ass into the wall next!" Where the last words I'd heard from him before running down the street, towards a nearby lake where I could be alone.

I didn't want to make this decision because I did love him no matter how much he'd hurt me. But I had no choice. I couldn't live like this any longer, so I staged my death. Calling the cops to arrest him, and my mom to notify him of my death. Fake death.

Knowing I wasn't safe in Arlington Hills anymore, my mom sent me to live with my aunt in New York where I would never have to see Cole again. Until now that is.

**

I approached my dorm, yawning do to being exhausted from driving so long. I crossed my fingers— hoping Cole wasn't inside with Nova. All day I've been planning a conversation in my mind in case I had to confront him. But nothing's worked out.

I unlocked the door with my keys, holding in my breath and listening to every possible noise. When I got inside. There where no people, not even Nova. Maybe she got him out after all and is taking him home— hopefully.

I closed the door in relief and collapsed on my twin size bed, that sat right next to the front door. This past week had been hell for me. And as much as I wished my cousin hadn't died, I had to live with it.

Five minutes later I received a knock at the door. And that's when I became fragile, nor able to move because I was frightened. But I still opened it, knowing the chance of it being someone I disliked was high.

"Evinor?" He froze, and just looked at me. Of course it was the one person I didn't want to see, "This can't be real."

"What do you want Cole? Your girlfriend isn't here, so you can leave," I assured, not making direct eye contact with him because it was too awkward.

"Actual I came here to see you," He gulped, and I noticed him lick his lips, "I know you don't want to see me. And I regret ever doing such a horrible thing to you. It wasn't right and I deserved to go to jail."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. Signaling that I wasn't interested in anything he had to say, "A part of me has been broken ever since I heard of your "death" But all I'd like to do is make peace. Because I'm with Nova now, and you're her roommate."

"Is that why you came here Cole?" I let out a fake chuckle, "I've spent all this time hiding myself from you and somehow you find me? And for some reason you expect us to make peace so you can sleep with Nova every night?"

"It may sound that way. But you don't need to be scared of me, I've learned my lesson," He did seem different. But it didn't change all of the horrible memories that stuck to my brain and made me scared of having any sort of relationship. "Please Evie, I miss you." He placed his hands on my shoulder, and I jolted backwards.

"Don't you do that.." I began to breath heavily, "Don't play the victim. Not now, not ever! You hurt me Cole. I have a reason for not wanting to be around you, but you have a girlfriend. So that also doesn't give you a right to touch me like that."

"How could I not? You where my first love," He gave me that famous smirk of his. And I hated it more than anything, "It's just so weird seeing you alive."

"Is it really?" I grimaced, "If I would've stayed with you any longer. I would've been dead anyways and you wouldn't have met Nova, because you'd spend your entire life in prison."

"You're right. But you should've just left me, instead of making up such a horrible thing," He pushed me inside of the dorm, and shut the door, "The way I'm touching you now. It isn't out of anger. You crushed my heart."

"And you crushed me physically."

He didn't respond. He bit his lips, knowing I was right. And for once, I felt powerful. "No response. Fine with me. You can't get me to agree with you staying here, you have a huge house anyways."

"Nova won't stay with me because of school. So I have to stay with you two," He insisted, and started circling the dorm and eyeing Nova's junk.

"You don't have to! You want to. But difference Sprouse. Why don't you and your brother move to Mexico where none of us can see you again," I rose my voice, then took a seat on my bed. Realizing how carried away I was getting.

What he did next shocked, and haunted me. He literally jumped on top of me with his lips puckered and eyes closed. He kissed me once, until I punched him in the nose about ready to gag. "Oh my fucking god. Who do you think you are? You have a gir-" I couldn't finish my sentence without crying, and running into the bathroom to lock myself inside.

"Dammit, why the hell did I do that?" I heard him mutter, seeming out of breath for some reason, "Evie, I'm so sorry. You can't tell Nova."

"She's my friend, it's my job to tell her the stupid things you do," I sobbed, hearing him approach the bathroom door. "Just leave. Please. I'll call the cops if you don't."

"You're right. I shouldn't have done that, or even came. In fact, I shouldn't have met up with Nova for coffee," He growled to himself, "Do me a favor and tell Nova goodbye, and that I love her."

"You're seriously going to put her through all of that pain again," I finally opened the door, revealing my red face, "She's told me all of the times you've left her. You can't do that to this poor girl again."

"But-"

"I will murder you, if you leave this innocent girl," I glared, and pushed him against the wall like he used to do to me, "I won't tell her you kissed me if you don't leave her."

"What's the point. I'll never see her again if I can't stay here," He pouted, and for some reason held my hand.

"I'll let you stay here. But I won't be able to live hearing her cry and scream over you leaving. Just be considerate for once in your sorry life, and stay with her. Because it's obvious she's changed you."

He looked down at his feet and thought for a moment. Deciding whether to take my advice, or leave for good, "Fine. But you can't tell her I even came. Promise?"

"I promise," I took a deep breath, and stepped away from him, "Do you know why I care so much? It's because I love you. Even though you almost murdered me. I've just prayed that you'd find someone to help you get better, because I couldn't."

"Thank you Evinor," He smiled and gave me a tender hug, "I'm sorry. For real this time. If you want.. my brother is in serious need for a girlfriend."

"Is he anything like you?" I giggled, causing him to playfully push me.

"Seriously? No. But just to be clear, Nova did cheat on me with him once," He exclaimed, and I widened my eyes.

"She told me about that. Wait.. is it your twin brother Dylan? Damn.. that's going to be weird," I pictured him in my head, and cringed, "Tell him we can go on a date. If he respects me."

"Thank you again. I'm sorry for coming here," He scratched the back of his head, and looked over at the clock on my night stand, "Can I come back in a couple of hours?"

"Aren't you like a model? Why would you want to go to school with Nova everyday when you're not even enrolled?" I questioned, picturing him attempting to dance but failing. Oh.. speaking of dance class. She's had sex with five guys in her dance class; I would spill the beans. But I'd ruin the moment.

"I just want to be with her. Nothing really matter to me anymore," He said softly. And this was the part of him I'd never seen before. He was always the tough, mean guy. Not this guy, "Anyways. Is that okay?"

"I like who you've become Cole," I sighed, and placed my hand on his shoulder, "Yeah. You can come back later, so goodbye."

"Goodbye Evinor."

I opened the door for him. Allowing him to pass through and wave goodbye. Let's just say I was thankful that he didn't punch my face in. If he was the same guy as he was, he would've done just that. But he's not.

**

Nova Dillon

I spent three hours at the Night Club, getting drunk as fuck. That wasn't the brightest idea, because I started saying things that clearly weren't true about Cole. I told my friend Nina that I was thinking of breaking up with him. But I'd never do that.

So I cried on her shoulder afterwards, explaining how selfish and annoying I was being for lying. Yeah.. that's what happens to me when I get drunk. I get emotional.

Nina walked me back to my dorm afterwards where I was greeted with Evinor. The girl I didn't want to see because of how annoying she was being. "Evinor. You actually came back," I scowled.

"Check your phone," She smiled, and I didn't understand why she was being nice, "I've been doing a lot of thinking. And how could I be so rude to you, by not allowing Cole to stay here."

"It's okay. You have reasons Evinor. It's for the best, you want to feel safe," I sighed, and searched for my phone which was hidden under my pillow.

"I do feel safe. Trust me."

I'll see you in two hours ;)

Cole texted me. "Are you being serious Evinor?" I smiled, and looked over at her. For once, I actually liked her. I thought of her as a friend, not an enemy who would do everything in her power to irritate me.

"Don't get all soft on me. I wasn't purposely being nice," She playfully rolled her eyes, and I chuckled. Of course the tension will still occur, but at least Cole gets to be with me. "Also. You should take a shower, I don't think Cole finds the stench of alcohol pleasing."

"I'm kind of drunk," I closed my eyes, "So.. I'll go do that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
19K 419 27
SEQUEL TO "Him [c.s]" it always needs somewhere. "She loves you," She spoke gently, "I can see it in her beautiful brown eyes."
34.6K 2.7K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...
841K 32.1K 64
#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small town of Oak Island NC where he grew up and...