Secret life New York;ramy

By RAMYisOTP

Amy and Ricky both move to New York for Hudson. They're married and happy. Continuation of Nothing can stop u... More

Chapter 1~new life
Chapter 2~pregnant
Chapter 3~about to pop
Chpater 4~amys birthday
Chapter 5~interviews
Chapter 6~forgiven
chapter 7~family parties
Chapter 8~back to school
Chapter 9~dinner pt 1
Chapter 10~Awkward!
Chapter 11~ jennas wedding
Chapter 12~rickys birthday
Chapter 13~ exploring
Chapter 14~He forgot?!
Chapter 15~ best guy ever
Chapter 16~ runaway
Chapter 17~snow!!!
Chapter 18~Really Ben
Chapter 19~Friends?!
Chapter 20~ christmas
Chapter 21~Alone
Chapter 22~back to school blues
Chapter 23~oh no!
Chapter 24~ hot and bothered
Chapter 25~birthdays
Chapter 26~3!
Chapter 27~wedding
Chapter 28~Nephew
Chapter 29~mood swings
Chapter 30~gender reveal party
Chapter 31~onto us another one
Chapter 32~johns birthday
Chapter 33~privacy
Chapter 34~baptism
Chapter 35~missing him
Chapter 36~ hes back
Chapter 37~forgiven but not forgiven
Chapter 38~ vacation
Chapter 39~hawaii
Chapter 40~the dream continues
Chapter 41~cruise
Chapter 42~sad day
Chapter 43~ashley
Chapter 44~confessions were made
Chapter 45~fight
Chapter 46~we dont talk anymore
Chapter 47~girls day
Chapter 48~why is Jenna on my couch?
Chapter 49~valentines day
Chapter 50~day out
Chapter 51~elopers
Chapter 52~breakdown
Chapter 53~interuptions
Chapter 54~male bonding
Chapter 55~placement
Chapter 56~I love you Amy. I love you Jenna
Chapter 57~prank wars
Chapter 58~graduations
Chapter 59~oh grow up!
Chapter 60~picked on
Chapter 61~moving
Chapter 62~dates
Chapter 63~Trouble
Chapter 64~friends?
Chapter 65~no kids!
Chapter 66~oh the games we play
Chapter 67~like father like son
Chapter 68~cold hard truth
Chapter 69~all in the family
Chapter 70~accidents
Chapter 71~Snowing
Chapter 72~Under the stars
Chapter 73~Welcome back
Chapter 74~The better kid
Chapter 75~Hospital visits
Chapter 76~Welcome to high school
Chapter 77~Bad day
Chapter 79~Perfect weekend!
Chpater 80~Breakups and makeups
Chapter 81~Band camp problems
Chapter 82~Problem solver
Chapter 83~M?
Chapter 84~Reunion
Chapter 85~Teachers
Chapter 86~Hanging out
Chapter 87~Well then
Chapter 88~Christmas
Chapter 89~Dramarama
Chapter 90~Cancellations
Chapter 91~One person job
Chapter 92~Oh John...
Chapter 93~Coping mechinism
Chapter 94~Squad
Chapter 95~Teenagers
Chapter 96~Go Dels
Chapter 97~Us
Chapter 98~What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Chapter 99~Up all night
Chapter 100~Another kid?!
Chapter 101~Albany
Chapter 102~Embarassed
Chapter 103~Graduation
Chapter 104~Bye
News
Chapter 105~Thank u and goodbye
Heads up

Chapter 78~Punishments

329 11 5
By RAMYisOTP

Amy Pov

I wake up and Ricky's holing me still, I look at the clock and it's 8:30. Oh my god the kids need to get to school, and I need to make breakfast and their lunches.

I'm about to get up but Ricky pulls me down and whispers in my ear. "I did everything already. I'm staying home I need to make you feel happy after that terrible day." I curl back into him and he kisses my forehead.

Ricky Pov

"So tell me really what happened during this terrible day." I say and she sighs.

"Well I got a speeding ticket of 150 driving to work, a student bumped into me and sent coffee spilling all over me, I got yelled at for being late, I got fired, I fell in the shower, I cut my hand on a plate, I was all alone and you went out to dinner with some girl." She say and I sigh.

"Well I'm sorry about not being here I actually feel super bad about that, and it was a business meeting Amy. Her daughter is in your-well was in your class." I say and she looks up.

"Grimes." I say and she smiles. "Oh Elizabeth's mom." She says and I smile.

"We have business to do today." I say and she furrows her eyebrow.

"I am going to go yell at that principle of yours." I say and she laughs.

"And say what?" She asks and I stand up fiercely.

"He has no right to speak to my wife that way." I say and she smiles softly. "Your day was terrible baby and I'm sorry." I say hugging her and she sighs.

"Well like I said-" she begins to say but I finish. "You gotta get through the rain to get to the rainbow." I say and she smiles.

"Now let's see this hand." I say unwrapping the gauze. "We better get this cleaned up before it gets infected." I say grabbing the first aid kit that's under our bed.

"Ow ow Ricky jeez!" She yells out as I clean it with and alcohol pad. "Sorry." I say lightly chuckling and cleaning it.

"There all clean." I say and she smiles softly. "How about I make you breakfast, and we have breakfast in bed?" I ask and she laughs. "If you let one crumb fall, I will make you vacuum the bed." She says and I laugh.

I come back in and of course she's watching pretty little liars, she found it on Netflix one day when she was home sick and she's been watching it ever since.

"Ok but who is A tho?" I ask and she sighs. "That's the entire point of the show! We don't know!" Amy says and I kiss her smiling.

"Shh shhh wait." She says pushing me back and narrowing her eyes at the tv and I laugh shaking my head laying back down and watching.

"Ok who's this dude now?" I ask and she smiles. "That's Ezra Fitz, Arias man/teacher." Amy says lowering and raising her eyebrow and smirking.

"Kinda wrong but, to each their own." I say and she laughs. "K who's-" I'm about to answer but she cuts me off.

"That's Spencer, blonde one is Hanna, and the other one is Emily." She says and I nod continuing to watch.

"Wait wait wait Emily's...?" I ask and she laughs. "Emily is lesbian." She says with a laugh and I lay back down looking at my phone.

"Ok well I'm done, can we talk?" Amy asks and I sit up. "Of course we can." I say playing with her hand in mine.

"I'm stressed." She says and I lean my head against hers. "Why?" I say and she sighs.

"Ricky we have three kids and a dog to support, and I just lost my job." She sighs and I kiss her.

"Amy were fine, you don't do the bills I do, and well we have enough to keep us going if you can't find work within six months." I say and she smiles.

"You promise?" She asks and I smile at her. "I promise, I love you okay? I don't want you to worry about this stuff anymore I'll do whatever it takes to keep us and our little family taken care of." I say and she kisses me.

"I love you too. Shall we apply online?" She asks and I nod grabbing my computer and following her out to the kitchen.

"Hmm how about this one, it's a high school, just down the road...and they are in desperate need of English and geography teachers." I say reading it to her and she smiles.

"Hmm let's go to the next one and if no we'll go back to this. "Ok well it's a high school a couple blocks over and they need an English teacher and half day counsellor." I say and she cocks an eyebrow.

"Perfect." She says, we fix her application and I send it for her. I'm just on my computer doing paperwork the door opens.

In walks John, Mason and Callie. "Is your watch different or something heavies mine is reading 12:35!" Amy yells and John jumps out of his shoes practically.

"I uh I uh I uh had a a--" John keeps fumbling and Amy sighs. "Well spit it out already." She says and he sighs heavily. "I uh had a half day and I I I picked Mase up early to to have some brotherly time." He stutters just like Amy.

"John go to your room, Mason your going back to school and Callie I'll drive you home." Amy says and then she sighs.

"Go hang out with him, just tell him he's going to own up to this after. And not to tell Delilah anything." Amy says and I smile softly at her.

"My goodness teen parents have such irresponsible, badly behaved, unsupervised children." I say and she laughs.

"I like to think we did alright with them." Amy says sitting on the counter and I go in between her legs.

"We did more than alright, we did amazing. Especially considering you were a band geek we couldn't play her solo in front of me without laughing." I say leaning my forehead against hers.

"Hey, you made me nervous what can I say?" She says smirking and I smile softly. "If I'm not mistaken, I think your trying to seduce me?" She says smirking and I kiss her. "It's not often that your wrong Amy." I say and she laughs kissing me again this time gripping my hair.

John Pov

"Aww your parents are too cute." Callie whispers as we see them kissing, when we attempted to get snacks from the kitchen.

"Meh(secretlife_ramy_15 😂) I guess it just gets a little awkward at dinner, or when we're watching a movie." I say and Callie smiles wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You think one day we can be like that?" She asks a small smile plastered on her face. "I'd like to be like that one day...with you." I say my lips brushing over hers.

She smirks and places her lips gently on mine, and I deepen it by bringing her body closer against mine.

She doesn't pull away but rather kisses me harder. I sit on the edge of my bed and she sits on my lip.

"Callie, stop..." I say gently pushing her back. "Why...was it me...?" She asks looking at the ground. "No...no you were amazing.-" I say smirking. "It's just it's too early for us to do that. I mean I'm gonna turn 15 soon and so are you..I think we should just wait a little." I say and she sighs.

"But John I've thought...and I've thought long and hard and I want to lose my virginity to you." She says with a small smile.

"And I do too, it's just I feel it's to early Cal. How about this on your 15th birthday which is in March, we'll do it if we both still want to." I say and she laughs a little.

"It's December John." She says with a laugh, and I sigh. "It's not that long we can make it! Look I mean if we do this a lot then we'll most likely be distracted as long as we keep it interesting enough." I say and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Do what a lot?" She asks and I smirk placing my lips against hers hard.

"Yeah we could always do that." She says breaking the Kiss but then kissing harder.

"Ok cmon you too, we're taking you out to lunch!" I hear my parents say from the doorframe and me and Callie smile at them awkwardly.

Hmm maybe I'm off the hook...let's hope.

Amy POV

After having lunch with Callie, John, and Mason me and Ricky finally had enough time to thing of punishment for John.

"I'll just be going to my room now." John says turning to rush to his room nut I block his way before he can.

"You are still in trouble Mr." I say and he sighs. "For the next three weeks, you will be doing this dishes, and walking Moose." I say and he nods with his head hung low.

"Mom?" He asks as I'm just about to leave his room. "Yeah?" I ask walking back in. "I have a situation, and I need someone like yous view on it." Oh no.

"John, Callie's not pregnant is she." I say sighing and sitting on the edge of his bed.

"No but...she wants to have sex and I dunno how to deal with that." He says and I laugh. "You guys are 14." I day and he laughs. "That's what I said! I promised her when we're both 15 but I dunno mom." He says and I sigh.

"This is more of a convo for you and your dad. But as of me, just do what you feel is right John. And be careful, I love you." I say kissing his head and walking out.

"Go talk to him, Callie wants to have sex and he's conflicted." I say and Ricky sighs. "I got it." He says walking to Johns room and shutting the door.

Oh no, Masons to quite which means something's going on. I walk into the living room and find him laying on moose watching cartoons.

"Mason I'm gonna go get Delilah, do you wanna come?" I ask and his eyes widen. "No! I don't like Delilah!" He says and I laugh.

"If you don't go she'll know you stayed home." He shoots up and grabs his backpack standing next to the door smiling. "Bye Ricky!" I yell before leaving.

"Hey mom." Delilah says walking in the car with another girl. "Hi Delilah and..." I question. "Gia, mom I asked you last week if she could come over and you said yes." Delilah says and I sigh.

"Right sorry honey, nice to meet you Gia." I say and she smiles softly.

I get home and the girls go off to Delilahs room and Mason goes to Johns leaving me and Ricky.

"Hey dere." I say and he laughs. "You know it's a shame those kids are home. Me and you could've burned calories." I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Having sex burns two calories." I say and he laughs. "I know, it would've been nice too. Amy I wanna plan a day where me and you just go off and have a relaxing day." He says and I smile.

"Well, I need to find a job Ricky." I say and he laughs.

"Amy...even if it's a simple hotel down near the beach I think we'll like it." He days with a smile.

"Fine if you insist." He kisses me and we shortly fall asleep after.

Alright meh homies last update of the week then next week on Monday and fresh new delicious update. Stay gold😂oh and btw the photo above is my lock screen😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 0 13
What if Amy and Ricky absolutely hated each other and she never told Ricky she was pregnant. At the start of her Sophomore year and his junior Year...
24.9K 695 42
When Alexia turns 18 and decides to leave to LA to make her dreams come true, will the flight there change everything and make it even better? Read t...
3K 300 38
(COMPLETED) Amy and Ricky are complete opposites, yet thrown together by one drunken night and a tinder profile. FULL DESCRIPTION INSIDE Best ranking...
306K 4.5K 88
[ COMPLETED ] Louise, a 17 year old girl, moves to LA with her mom for a new start. Once there, her life starts changing. What happens when she me...