Him ✓ ➢ c.s

By iridecentstyles

it always begins somewhere. Nova Dillon one day moves to a small town in Chicago with her single mother, and... More

Him.
01- Life Changes.
02- He's Mysterious.
03- Getting To Know Him.
04- Small Habbit.
05- Issues.
06- Unexplained.
07- Trouble.
08- Fair.
09- Gone.
10- Alone.
11- Seen.
12- Letters.
13- Dont Worry.
14- Prom Night.
15- Surprise.
16- Back.
17- Love Triangle.
18- Carry On.
19- Dad.
20- Safe.
21- Bad Dreams.
22- Unexpected.
23- Dylan.
24- Regrets.
25- Date.
26- Maria
27- Hello.
28- Party.
29- Move On.
30- You Again?
31- Time.
33- Pride.
34- Past.
35- Katherine.
36- Goodbye.
37- Remorce.
38- Fate.
38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]
Questions
Trailer
SEQUEL
BRAND NEW TRAILER
The Third Book?
100k
Cole & Nova Smut?
Authors Note
Please Read

32- Difference.

2.1K 52 15
By iridecentstyles

Cole Sprouse

I stayed at Nova's dorm last night, after she found out Evinor wasn't going to be coming back for a couple of days. Apparently, she had some family emergency, which I'm kind of thankful for. Anyways, I woke up this morning never expecting to feel awkward sleeping next to Nova.

My arm was around her neck as she slept calming beside me. It just didn't feel the same. I didn't feel like we belonged together anymore. "Morning," I heard her mumble as she stretched her legs and looked over at me.

"Morning," I let go of her neck and got out of bed; walking over to the bathroom which was open. "Sorry, I'm just going to the bathroom."

From the corner of my eye I watched her get out of bed, wearing a white tank top and really short green shorts. She looked so cute with her messed up hair and adorable smile. "You're coming to class with me today," She assured.

And I couldn't help but form a smile as I washed my hands in the sink. Looking down at the yellow rag I had used the night before to wash away her tears.

Why did it feel like this was the end of things? I just had that depressed feeling my stomach like everything was about to change. I was startled when she walked into the bathroom, wrapping her arms around me.

"Are you okay?" She slowly walks into the bathroom, and looked at us both in the mirror. There was that exact same feeling I got before I left her the first time— she was too good for me. She deserved better. Which she did.

"Yeah, I'm just pointing out how quickly we jump into things. Think about it. Remember when we met each other? Two days later we became girlfriend and boyfriend. And look at us now. We haven't seen each other for a year and we immediately start saying the "L" word," I spoke the truth, and she just sighed and looked down at her painted toes.

"Oh Cole, I never said I loved you. Yet.. only you have," She chuckled, "Let's just see how it goes. Easy as that.."

I kissed her forehead slowly. Wanting to remember what we had for the rest of our lives, "Okay. But please try harder.."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"No, I'm not trying to be ru—"

"You're right. I'm nineteen, and you'd think I'd understand how to control a relationship," She giggled, and started changing her clothes for school. And that's how the changed the subject.

"We might be crazy teens still. But it's all going to work out." I wanted badly to kiss her, but as she closed her eyes and got on her tipee-toes, I placed my finger in front of her lips and said, "Maybe we should wait on the kissing."

"Uh, I wasn't going to kiss you. There is something on your nose," She shrugged, "I already informed you.. about the kissing situation."

"Oh god," I sigh, "I remember sitting on the roof at my party, telling you we could still be friends— but after, I told you I wanted to kiss you. God.. I don't miss being a teenager."

"Neither do I; Okay, let's go to class," She changed the subject, then started to run a rush through her hair and slap on a couple of makeup products. Once she was done with that, we left her dorm. Walking down the long stare well that led to the college building.

The college was extremely nice. A huge waterfall stood in front of one of the entrances, allowing people to throw coins inside and sit in the stone benches around it. We entered the building, and I felt my facial expression quickly change seeing how many hallways, and rooms there where. I just didn't understand how a single human being could process all of these class rooms.

"What's wrong, isn't this school nice," She looked up at me and laughed as I stood in the center of one of the hallways with wide eyes.

"H-How? How does someone go to a school with so many stairs, hallways, and doors," I randomly started peaking my head through some classrooms, and the students stared at me awkwardly.

"No no Cole, let's not peak heads into classrooms," Nova laughed and pulled me away, acting like I was a baby or something, "You're so adorable. But.. they think your weird."

"It's just so big! Where is your class even at?" I walked away from her again, because her grip was a little too tight. And of course she followed me, seeming  a little annoyed.

"It's on the fifth floor, come on," We ran upstairs, and my facial expression was still the exact same thing. We reached the fifth floor, and walked into a classroom at the very end of the hallway. It was full of people, and completely different than high school.

"Wait.. what is this?" I rose my eyebrow when I noticed there where no chairs and a mirror hanging on the wall, "Where are the chairs?"

"This is one of my dance classes," She giggled, and pulled my arm harder, "Don't worry. It's so much fun."

Dancing wasn't my thing. I know most guys say that, but seriously— I've never done any sort of dance in my life. Wait.. besides prom. But I can already tell this isn't ballroom dancing. And I also swayed back and forth the entire time Nova and I danced together at prom.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me to the center of the floor. Doing some weird turns or some shit, but I had to admit. She was talented and it made me smile.

"Okay ladies and gentleman. Grab your partner, and do the combo we learned last class," The teacher ordered, and Nova started dancing with me.

"Nova, I don't know how to dance. Can't I just sit in the corner or something?" I whispered, but she was too concentrated in dancing, "Nova," I repeated myself.

"Just go sit in the corner then, I'll dance wih Klent," Frustrated, she ran over to some other dude. He was decent looking, he had abs and not to mention he was shirtless, and he also looked at her in a sexual way.

I sat in the corner. Watching her every move and just glaring at the guy who acted like he liked her. His arms wrapped around her as they danced, and that's when I remembered how much I didn't like dancing.

She seemed so happy— and it wasn't because I was in the same room was her. She was genuinely happy. Doing just fine without me, so how could I force her to come to LA?

I couldn't stand watching that gay ass "Klent" flirt with my girl through dancing, so I walked up to the two— totally standing in their way, "I've changed my mind. I'll dance with you Nova," I stepped in between the two and sent him an evil smirk.

"Cole you can't-"

"Nova, who is this? Oh wait.. is this your ex boyfriend who dumped you a year ago? Maybe he should go running back to the dump where he belongs," Klent grimaced, and I never wanted to rip someone's guts out as much as this dude.

"Who the fuck do you think I am? You're only saying that because you have a kindergarten crush on her, is that it? Face it, I'm a lot better than you. And Nova will always love me," I held her tight and she just glared at the both of us.

"She deserves someone better," He snickered, "Where have you been the past year? I see Nova ever single day, and we even went out on a date a couple of days ago. So why are you here?"

My heart skipped a beat hearing him announce their previous date. Of course she didn't expect to see me the following day, but why would she date a dick like him? He has the word douchebag written all over him.

"Nova, is that true?" I looked her in the eye, and she continued to glare at us both, "You can be honest, it's not like you knew we'd see each-"

"Can the both of you just shut your pie-holes?" She rose her voice, loud enough for the rest of the class to stop what they where doing, just to watch our feud, "Klent. Why are you doing this? After our date, we talked about how being friends was the best thing. Because we just aren't alike, and will never be alike; Cole, I did go on a date with him, but now I'm with you again. You happy for starting a rivalry?"

"Babe, hell no," I grabbed ahold of her arm as she walked away, but she slapped it.

"I am pissed off right now. I think it'll be best if you give me time to myself," She put her hands in a fist, and I noticed her face become bright red, "You can't get jealous over every guy that talks to me. We aren't even together. And also, stop calling me babe!"

She marched out of the room, and I took a deep breath. Looking around as all of the people got back to what they where doing before— Klent on the other hand was still scowling. But he somehow controlled his anger and walked over to another girl.

Just as I thought. A playboy.

There being nothing for me to do, I left the classroom. My mind instantly set on finding Nova and calming her down. Because wasn't that my job?

I heard sobbing coming from the girls bathroom. It was easy to hear since every student was in class, and the hallways where silent. I entered the bathroom, knowing it was Nova who was crying, "Listen.. I'm so sorry," I approached her, and gently placed my hands on top of her shoulders, "I just get jealous sometimes."

"It's not a big deal. The reason I'm crying is because I shouldn't have agreed to get coffee with you," She looked away from the mirror and into my eyes, she just kept bringing the coffee situation up, "How do you think I'm going to feel when you leave for LA and I can't come with you. It'll be hell all over again for the both of us."

"I told you, I'd try to talk Dylan out of it," I became worried and frustrated.

"But that's just the thing! Dylan doesn't listen to anyone, he'll talk to you into coming with him. Because he's manipulative," She assured, and grabbed my hands to push off of her, "That's just how he is."

A moment of silence occurred, as we continued to look each other in the eye— full of confusion, and regret, "Listen Nova," I wrapped my arms around her waste and took a step closer, "Dylan can't force me to do anything. I'd rather be poor, living next to a dumpster if it meant being with you. Do you understand me? I'm not losing you again."

She let out a long tragic sigh, and looked down at her feet, that still had dance shoes on them, "Fine.. if you leave, and come back for me a year later. I'm going to automatically send you away. Because I would've found someone new."

"Like that Klent guy?" I rolled my eyes sarcastically, and she punched my stomach.

"I told you! Nothing is going on between us. He's just my dance partner, nothing else."

"I don't know.. I see the way he looks at you. Very; what's the word— sexual," I giggled, and she continued to playfully slap me.

"Okay... I love you," She finally said after an entire year, "I don't care what you say about taking a step backwards. I'm kissing your jealous ass." And then we kissed.

**

A/N: How's life..? This was really fun to write, so vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
4.8K 67 32
Olivia winter is a girl who doesn't like attention but Is supposed to be popular. One day she bumps into Cole Coleman one of the most popular and mo...
30.6K 734 36
Sabrina begins to develop feelings for her co-star-Corey Fogelmanis. But when they try being a couple, do things always work out the way they want?
2.2K 16 35
After two years Reese had to went back to her hometown and start all over again at her old school in the middle of the year with secrets underneath h...