Secret life New York;ramy

By RAMYisOTP

Amy and Ricky both move to New York for Hudson. They're married and happy. Continuation of Nothing can stop u... More

Chapter 1~new life
Chapter 2~pregnant
Chapter 3~about to pop
Chpater 4~amys birthday
Chapter 5~interviews
Chapter 6~forgiven
chapter 7~family parties
Chapter 8~back to school
Chapter 9~dinner pt 1
Chapter 10~Awkward!
Chapter 11~ jennas wedding
Chapter 12~rickys birthday
Chapter 13~ exploring
Chapter 14~He forgot?!
Chapter 15~ best guy ever
Chapter 16~ runaway
Chapter 17~snow!!!
Chapter 18~Really Ben
Chapter 19~Friends?!
Chapter 20~ christmas
Chapter 21~Alone
Chapter 22~back to school blues
Chapter 23~oh no!
Chapter 24~ hot and bothered
Chapter 25~birthdays
Chapter 26~3!
Chapter 27~wedding
Chapter 28~Nephew
Chapter 29~mood swings
Chapter 30~gender reveal party
Chapter 31~onto us another one
Chapter 32~johns birthday
Chapter 33~privacy
Chapter 34~baptism
Chapter 35~missing him
Chapter 36~ hes back
Chapter 37~forgiven but not forgiven
Chapter 38~ vacation
Chapter 39~hawaii
Chapter 40~the dream continues
Chapter 41~cruise
Chapter 42~sad day
Chapter 43~ashley
Chapter 44~confessions were made
Chapter 45~fight
Chapter 46~we dont talk anymore
Chapter 47~girls day
Chapter 48~why is Jenna on my couch?
Chapter 49~valentines day
Chapter 50~day out
Chapter 51~elopers
Chapter 52~breakdown
Chapter 53~interuptions
Chapter 54~male bonding
Chapter 55~placement
Chapter 56~I love you Amy. I love you Jenna
Chapter 57~prank wars
Chapter 58~graduations
Chapter 59~oh grow up!
Chapter 60~picked on
Chapter 61~moving
Chapter 62~dates
Chapter 63~Trouble
Chapter 64~friends?
Chapter 65~no kids!
Chapter 66~oh the games we play
Chapter 67~like father like son
Chapter 68~cold hard truth
Chapter 69~all in the family
Chapter 70~accidents
Chapter 71~Snowing
Chapter 73~Welcome back
Chapter 74~The better kid
Chapter 75~Hospital visits
Chapter 76~Welcome to high school
Chapter 77~Bad day
Chapter 78~Punishments
Chapter 79~Perfect weekend!
Chpater 80~Breakups and makeups
Chapter 81~Band camp problems
Chapter 82~Problem solver
Chapter 83~M?
Chapter 84~Reunion
Chapter 85~Teachers
Chapter 86~Hanging out
Chapter 87~Well then
Chapter 88~Christmas
Chapter 89~Dramarama
Chapter 90~Cancellations
Chapter 91~One person job
Chapter 92~Oh John...
Chapter 93~Coping mechinism
Chapter 94~Squad
Chapter 95~Teenagers
Chapter 96~Go Dels
Chapter 97~Us
Chapter 98~What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Chapter 99~Up all night
Chapter 100~Another kid?!
Chapter 101~Albany
Chapter 102~Embarassed
Chapter 103~Graduation
Chapter 104~Bye
News
Chapter 105~Thank u and goodbye
Heads up

Chapter 72~Under the stars

312 13 0
By RAMYisOTP

Amy POV

Well this is the day I tell Jenna I'm leaving New York and moving back to California. "I'm nervous." I say pacing around the room and Ricky sighs. "Honey it's gonna be fine." He says kissing my cheek and stopping me from pacing. "I mean I'll be there with you, I'm sure she's gonna understand." He says and I nod still feeling nervous.

"Come in!" Jenna yells as we knock on her door. "Oh hey Ames." She says hugging me, her cast and neck brace is still on but she only has a sling on her arm now. "Uh hey, me and Ricky need to talk to you and Matty." I say and her face drops. "Your seriously pregnant again!?" She questions. "No no, nothing like that c-c-can w-we jjust go to the living r-r-room now." I say and Ricky places his hand on my lower back. "Relax I'm right here." He whispers in my ear.

"Well um since Johns going to high school next, and Mason and Delilah are getting big.. We've decided to move back to California." I say and Ricky clenches my hand. "That's it?" Jenna asks a smirk lingering on her face. "Yea, I just wanted to let you know." I say and Ricky nods.

"Ok, so when are you guys leaving?" Matty asks. "Oh umm....next week." Ricky says and I see the look on Jenna's face. "Well, ok. Thanks for letting us know." Jenna says. "Ok." I say standing up and so does Ricky. "Bye Jenna." I say hugging her tightly and she hugs me back tightly.

"Oh and bye Jaxon." I say as he walks in the room. "Bye, tell Mason I say bye." He says and I nod.

"Well that wasn't as bad as I thought." I say and Ricky nods. "It actually went pretty smooth." He says and I nod getting in the passenger side. "Jeez now your dad." Ricky says and I sigh.

We get to the house and it's completely empty. "What the hell?" Ricky says and I nod. "Everything's gone." I say looking through the window. I call his cell and he answers.

George:Hey honey how's it going.

Amy:Did you move or something!?

George:That's who we forgot to tell *mutters under breath*

George:Honey me and Kathleen moved back to Valley Glen.

Amy:Well guess what... Me and Ricky are moving back in like a week.

George:And once again the family's back together.

Amy:Ok dad, I'll let you go bye.

George:Bye honey have a goodnight.

"Well?" Ricky asks as we sit in the car. "He moved back to California." I say laughing. "Well, one less problem." I say and he laughs. "Yeah, jeez I can't believe John turns fourteen in a couple of weeks." I say sighing. "I know, remember when he turned four." Ricky says laughing. "Hey Ricky how you feeling tonight?" I ask looking at his jawline as he drives. "I'm fine why?" He asks. "Well, it's been 2 months since we last had sex. I need some action." I say and he laughs.

"I don't want to pressure you, why don't you just masturbate." He says mimicking me as I sit the wide mouthed. "Be careful what you say Amy...Things might just come true." Noooooooo what have I done.

"The kids go out more than we do." I say laughing and throwing my keys on the table. "They have friends unlike you Amy." He says and I stand there wide mouthed again. "Ok is this roast Amy night?" I ask and he laughs. "Nope, I just like messing with you." He says walking off probably making dinner.

"Ok food!" He yells from the kitchen. We eat in silence and I keep giving him looks. "Please?" I whisper in his ear as he's doing dishes. He shakes his head looking at me and I sigh, I pull off my shirt leaving me in my bra as I cock my head to the side and smirk. He shrugs and I sigh. "You're really gonna make me take my bra off in the kitchen?" I ask and he laughs.

I walk to our room and wait for him. He comes up and I smirk at him since I'm only in my underwear. He sits beside me and I stare at him, he takes his shirt off and I almost smirk, but he puts his shirt on me. He kisses my forehead and walks downstairs.

I wait in our room for three hours but he doesn't come up, jeez what is he doing, he's not picking up the kids cause they're at sleepovers.

I decide to just shower and give up. As I'm showering I hear a creak, I look though the shower curtain and there's no one there. I go back to showering and I hear another creak, I just shake my head and wet my hair.

The curtain moves and Ricky steps in smirking at me, and I smile. He kisses me and pins me against the shower wall, I gladly accept when he sticks his tongue into my mouth.

I somehow end up around his wait. "Do you want to do it here or?" He asks as the hot water hits us. "Usually I'm against shower sex but what the hell." I say and he kisses me. "Ok wait." He moves his hand from under my butt and positions himself. "We've never actually done it like this." I say and he nods leaning his forehead against mine as he thrusts in.

"Oh wow." I say gripping his back, as he starts off slow but goes faster with each thrust. As I moan in his ear he lets out guttural moans. I cum and he pulls out cumming in the shower. "Why didn't you, you know in me?" I ask and laughs. "I don't have a condom on." He say and I shrug. "So we're married, I'm 26 and your 27(ages are off I know) and I'm in birth control." I say and he laughs. "I guess, anyways ready for round two in our room?" He asks raising and lowering his eyebrow.

"Uh huh, let's just finish showering first." I say and he nods.

"Well that was..." I say smirking. "Amazing." He says laughing. "Hey wanna do something fun?" He asks and laugh. "Like?" I ask him. "Our old apartment had a roof, and you could see all of New York from up there, you wanna go and just watch the stars?" He asks and I smiles softly.

"Dress warm, it's kinda nippy out there." He says and I nod, making sure to double layer.

We make our way to the old apartment and take the elevator up, jeez this place is different. There was no elevator I always had to walk up those damn stairs.

We get to the roof and it's so nice. The stars are out and you can see all of New York.

"Wow, this is really pretty Ricky." I say smiling and he smirks. "To BAD were engaged and married this would've been perfect to propose." He says laughing and I take my engagement ring off.

"Here." I say handing it to him and he laughs. "Oh gosh I'm nervous Amy Juergens will you marry me?" He asks and we both laugh. "No I love Ben." I say and he laughs. "I'll take it!" He says putting it back on my finger.

"How nervous were you when you proposed?" I ask curling into his side as we stare at New York.

"Very nervous but I know you'd say yes because you loved me." He says and I laugh. "And I still do." I say and he kisses me.

"Can we go home? I'm sleepy." I say and he nods. "Want me to carry you?" He asks and I nod, I hop on his back and stuff my head into his neck.

We make it home and me and Ricky go straight to bed. "Here you want a shirt again?" He asks and I nod smiling.

"Here you go honey." He says and I smile. "I love when you call me that." I say dreamily. He pulls me against him and we fall asleep all cuddled up.

Matty Pov

"Hey you okay?" I ask sitting on the edge of her desk. "Oh I'm just peachy." She says and I sigh. "Jenna she's leaving not dying." I say with a small laugh.

"Still she's my best friend, I swear this year is just not good!" She yells and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"First, we can't have anymore kids, then my accident and now Amy!" She yells. "Jenna please your gonna wake Jaxon up." I say and she gives me a hard mean look.

"Listen honey everything's gonna be fine." I say kissing her head and hugging her but she pushes me away.

"NO EVERYTHINGS NOT GONNA BE ALRIGHT, YOU DO KNOW HOW THIS FEELS!" She yells throwing her phone at me, she runs out leaving me there dumbfounded.

She can't be on the streets of New York alone with a broken arm at 2am. It's dangerous.

I bundle Jaxon up and I'm out the door.

I walk a couple blocks and find her sitting on a bench, just staring at the stars.

"Jenna...let's go home baby." I say and she hugs me crying.

I get home and place Jaxon back in his bed, and I go to our room.

I cuddle her and she cries herself to sleep, she's so hormonal on her period gosh. I love her tho.

Kinda sad kinda cute update secretlife_ramy_15 cause she helped with the Jatty fight. Peace see u on Monday cause I don't update weekends but you can look forward to a oneshot on Saturday morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 0 10
Ricky's point of view after Amy leaves to follow her dreams of going to school in New York.
24.9K 695 42
When Alexia turns 18 and decides to leave to LA to make her dreams come true, will the flight there change everything and make it even better? Read t...
306K 4.5K 88
[ COMPLETED ] Louise, a 17 year old girl, moves to LA with her mom for a new start. Once there, her life starts changing. What happens when she me...
85.6K 1.5K 60
As Amy goes off to New York she still can't make her own decisions. As life throws bumps and happiness at her she may be able to find herself, but po...