Him ✓ ➢ c.s

By iridecentstyles

it always begins somewhere. Nova Dillon one day moves to a small town in Chicago with her single mother, and... More

Him.
01- Life Changes.
02- He's Mysterious.
03- Getting To Know Him.
04- Small Habbit.
05- Issues.
06- Unexplained.
07- Trouble.
08- Fair.
09- Gone.
10- Alone.
11- Seen.
12- Letters.
13- Dont Worry.
14- Prom Night.
15- Surprise.
16- Back.
17- Love Triangle.
18- Carry On.
19- Dad.
20- Safe.
21- Bad Dreams.
22- Unexpected.
23- Dylan.
24- Regrets.
25- Date.
27- Hello.
28- Party.
29- Move On.
30- You Again?
31- Time.
32- Difference.
33- Pride.
34- Past.
35- Katherine.
36- Goodbye.
37- Remorce.
38- Fate.
38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]
Questions
Trailer
SEQUEL
BRAND NEW TRAILER
The Third Book?
100k
Cole & Nova Smut?
Authors Note
Please Read

26- Maria

1.9K 45 114
By iridecentstyles

Cole Sprouse

Remember when I had that terrible nightmare, that probably would've ended up being my not so lucky reality. Well, I've done a lot of thinking. What if Nova and I get back together and that's why I'm so abusive! Because she cheated on me in the past.

I feel so broken inside. I keep pretending none of this is real; because it sure as hell doesn't feel real. I was going to ask her to marry me last night, but it wouldn't have mattered. I lost the damn ring.

"Cole, are you here?" I heard a loud pound on mine and Dylan's room. I had locked myself inside of the room ever since I got home last night. I cried. But it's not something I'd like to bring up because it's embarrassing.

"It's Dylan, please let me in."

"I kicked you the fuck out! Get out of my house!" I almost screamed, "You took my girlfriend from me, and I never want to see you again."

"Cole, you're being ridiculous. Just let me in," I could hear him groan. And just like that, he opened the door with his fingernails and pranced in.

"I will slice your head off," I threw the nearest pillow at him and covered my red puffy eyes up, "Leave now!"

"I thought I'd give you this, a letter from Nova. I know you don't want to look at it, but just do it! It was my fault, not hers," He placed a note at the bottom of my feet, then left the room.

"Great! You're still talking to her after we're broken up? I hate you."

But he didn't hear me. He left the house in an instant, probably not wanting to add anymore confrontation. So, as much as I didn't want to read the letter. I picked it up, and read it bottom to top.

October 18th, it read. That was a while after I disappeared.

Cole M. Sprouse. You changed my life in an extraordinary way. Something no ones ever heard of before. So if you're reading this, I ask you to come back because I truly miss you. When I told you my life was out of place, and I was unfocused. It meant something completely different in your eyes. I realized that loosing you, was only killing me. So baby, please come back to me! I miss you in a way that's impossible. I love you.

- Nova Dillon.

Fuck me up. Why the hell did Dylan give me this letter? To make me feel worse about myself? He obviously doesn't realize that it was his and Nova's fault.

I threw the note across the room and started to cry. My entire life, I always considered myself a tough guy, who'd never cry. And here I am, crying over a girl who clearly didn't love me enough.

It was time for me to continue on with life. It wasn't doing any good lying around in my room all day starving myself. I wanted to graduate high school, especially if I wanted money to do the things I wanted.

I brushed through my dark hair and put a flannel over myself. Instead of leaving through the front door, I climbed down from the roof like I usually would and calmly walked down the street.

I looked up at Nova's house for the slightest second, and saw her teary eyes looking down at me. I blinked, then continued to walk like I didn't know she was there.

I walked to Harry's house. Don't ask why, he's bullied me ever since kindergarten but for some reason he always considered me a friend.

"Cole, what are you doing here?" Harry asked, actually looking worried for once, "Don't say anything. I heard what happened and you can come hang out with me."

"Thanks Harry. I just need a real life. I spent so much of my life avoiding people, and doing drugs. But I've cleared up and want to have actual friends," I explained as he closed the door behind me.

"That's great to hear, come on in pal."

He guided me to his living room. Where two girls sat with their legs folded, "Meet Jen and Maria. Jen's my girlfriend and Maria is open to a relationship."

I rose my eyebrow, giving him a what the fuck look, "You can't be serious Harry."

"It's okay, come sit by me cutie," She grabbed my arm and forced me to sit next to her. Is this what a hook up feels like? I just realized how girl-phobic I really am.

"I'm not comfortable with this. Nova and I broke up less than twenty four hours ago," I exclaimed with an uneasy look. She held my hand and snuck her legs closer to me.

Hell no bitch, get your skinny ass away from me.

"Relax. You really haven't had very much experience with girls. I on the other hand have had more than fourteen girlfriends, you've had two," He pointed out, and I secretly gave him the finger.

"Thanks for reminding me smart ass."

"Why don't we move to the bed room?" She whispered, and I swear she kissed my ear.

"I don't think that's a-"

"Come on bad boy. I've heard about you, you seem adorable and feisty," She licked her lips, "Prove it."

Maybe this was supposed to happen. This would help me get over Nova, wouldn't it? "Maybe you're right. Let's do it."

"That's what I'm talking about Sprouse," Harry cheered, "Sex parties are my favorite."

"Sex party? No, I don't know about that," I forced a smile. And just like that, Maria grabbed my hand and we ran into a nearby room.

"Cole! Stop being so nervous. It's awkward when the person you have sex with is nervous," She stated, then started taking her clothes off like it was casual.

"It's kind of hard not being nervous. This might be the thing you're used to, but it's not what I'm used to," I rolled my eyes, then took a deep breath.

"Whatever, just take off your clothes."

"Can we turn the lights off?" I asked, realizing how easy this was when I was doing it with Nova. It was because I actually loved her.

"Are you serious Cole? Stop being a fag and just take off your clothes," She hissed, and that's what really pissed me off.

"I'm insecure okay!" I rose my voice, "But since I need to do this, I'll take off my clothes."

She let out a chuckle, "You are insecure of your body? If I had the option to choose the hottest guy in school, I'd chose you."

"Seriously? You think that?" I gave her a half smirk, "Maybe you're right. Come on, let's do this."

What happened next, is what you expected to happen. It was great, but it didn't feel that amazing. And I've repeated myself a couple times when I say I didn't like Maria.

"Thank you Cole, you're really cute," She cuddled up next to me, "That's why we should date."

"Date?" I rose my eyebrow, "That's a good idea. We can walk around in school together, you know."

Keep in mind the only thing I was thinking about doing was making Nova jealous. What her and my brother did was completely wrong!

**

The next day, I actually went to school. I may have dressed like a preppy dude and talked to people I never thought of talking to before. I was a new guy, completely changed. Dating one of the hottest girls in school.

Damn, this wasn't okay.

"Hey babe, want to walk me to class," Maria popped up next me and held my hand, "It's just around the corner."

"Of course," I put my books in my locker, and gave her a small smirk, "Let's go babe."

As I walked down the hallway my heart skipped a beat when I saw Nova walking alone with her head facing the floor. I've never seen her look so sad, and when she looked up at me she was crushed.

"So how does it feel being the most popular guy in school Cole?" Maria chirped right as Nova walked past. I couldn't stop looking at her though.

"It's great, and kind of weird," I replied, still not feeling focused.

"It's right here. So, you must know I'm the head cheerleader at this school so that means you have to join the football team," She said, "Got it?"

"Yeah, okay?" I rose my eyebrow, and handed her backpack to her.

"You have to get a letterman jacket, so people know how much of a power couple we are."

"Okay, I'll join as soon as possible. I'm almost positive I'm good at football," I lied, because I knew how much I sucked at football.

During lunch I actually sat by a huge group of people. Which consisted of Louis- the dude I hated. And Harry. It was weird, like I've said already.

"Does this mean I can have Nova?" Louis whispered, "Because I still am in love with her."

"You know what Tomlinson. I don't give a shit, go for it. I already have a girlfriend."

"Great, I'll go talk to her right now," He smiled, "Thanks again Cole I'm really happy for you."

"Yeah," I sighed, and looked down at my hands as I blocked out the sound around me and watched him walked to the depressed Nova.

I couldn't hear their conversation, but at the end, they gave each other a hug as she cried on his shoulder. None of this felt right, I needed her in my life. But at the same time I hated her for what she did.

When Louis walked away from her, she stood and looked at me. Slowly raising her hand to say hi. But Maria pulled me away, so I couldn't wave back.

Goodbye.

**

A/N: DON'T DIE THEY'LL BE TOGETHER AGAIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 1 11
16 year old Danae's life is slowly going downhill with trying to pass his exams, get a job and get into college. His mum doesn't make it any easier t...
2.2K 16 35
After two years Reese had to went back to her hometown and start all over again at her old school in the middle of the year with secrets underneath h...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.2K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
5.5K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...